Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Has Any Body Been To The Norwegian Embassy Before For A Study Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Any Body Been To The Norwegian Embassy Before For A Study Permit (806 Views)

Has Any Body Been To The Norwegian Embassy Before For A Study Permit / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Body Been To The Norwegian Embassy Before For A Study Permit by JagaJaga1: 8:14pm On May 19, 2011
I just paid NOK90800 as living expenses to my school in norway and now awaiting the confirmation of receipt of payment from them. I know everything about the Norwegian embassy except the mode of interview for student. I'd appreciate it if anyone in the house can elaborate on that so that i don't go there and start receiving questions like define this and that.
Re: Has Any Body Been To The Norwegian Embassy Before For A Study Permit by chrispopo: 10:32pm On May 19, 2011
Funny enough i got admission into UiS for masters in computer science but wont be making it for some personal reasons.anywas,was told by a naija student based in oslo that your study permit is almost guaranteed iff only transfer the said amount in NOK to the school's special account.as such the embassy interview is just a mere formality but you've got to go thru their website for all the required paper documentations.it pays to be over-prepared and not to be prepared to be at all.i wish you all the best!i saw your previous posts on poland,haue you dumped the idea of schooling in poland?you had better and focus on norway since its a better economy compared to poland.by the way,which of the schools offered you admission?norway is sure a great place for study!

(1) (Reply)

hmmm / China, Japan Or Russia For Work And Study Which Is Better? / USA EAD/AP Combo Card Not Valid In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.