Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Having Issues With Opening A Paypal Acc??? Dive In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Issues With Opening A Paypal Acc??? Dive In Here (154 Views)

Please Help Am Having Issues With Opening Of Paypal Account / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / Make $100/month on Facebook RP plus how to open Paypal acc that send & recei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues With Opening A Paypal Acc??? Dive In Here by Alexanderzito(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2021
If you are a Freelancer, Affiliate Marketer or you work online and you sell your services to clients from different countries, especially European and American countries, you need to have PayPal account to be able to receive payment for your services.
Sadly, PayPal has been restricted in African countries which makes it difficult from anyone in Africa to receive payments abroad. Some people do make use VPN to be able to send and receive payments with PayPal which is very stressful. But, I have a SOLUTION!!!
For an affordable price, I'll help you create a Working PayPal, in which you can use to send and receive payments anywhere in the world. You can also withdraw directly to your bank account. You also don't need VPN to access it.
If you want to control and own a PayPal account, Send me a text on WhatsApp - +2348130725145

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Investment In Nigeria / How To Create A Black Market Currency Converter Website / ACPN Tours Emzor Factory As Pharm Coy Sponsors Training Of Community Pharmacists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.