Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die (564 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by Chuky7(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2021
I want to leave my assets to a trust that will pay all of my second wife expenses, but not her daughter, and will bar her from giving her any of my money, or allowing her to move into any former property of mine or property purchased or rented with my money.
How do I do that?
Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
There's no step by step tutorial on that, the best thing to do is GET YOURSELF A LAWYER.
Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by DaddyRochie1642: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oga tell us the truth, why don't you want your second Wife's daughter to enjoy your cool cash grin
Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Una don start grin
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, why don't you want your second Wife's daughter to enjoy your cool cash grin
Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Chuky7:
I want to leave my assets to a
trust that will pay all of my second wife expenses, but
not her daughter, and will bar her from giving
her any of my money, or allowing her to
move into any former property of mine or
property purchased or rented with my money.
How do I do that?

Funny enough, there's nothing of such in life. You don't have a say on yourself or whatever you owned when your time is up. Even your most valued car or property might end up in the hands of a stranger or your enemy.
Nothing belongs permanently to anyone in this life. Ecclesiastics didn't lament all day for nothing.
Everyone is a temporary owner of anything owned at the moment. You don't even own yourself permanently, it's just temporary. Your cars, your wife, your kids, your house, your work, your parents, your certificates and any other thing that can be owned in life only belongs to a temporary owner at a point in time in life, before moving into the custody of another temporary owner. That is the cycle of ownership in life. It always has a time limit.
You didn't determine where you were be born, who your mother/father is or your country, who carried you when you're born etc. neither do you have any say when you're gone. Dead men don't tell tales, neither do they make choices.

Just enjoy your life when it lasts. The moment you're gone, you do not have any say anymore, on yourself, your property or whatever you owned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by Chuky7(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

She's spoilt and lazy. no interest in getting a job.
Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by Wawelexy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hello sir, just overlook it. if she no chop ur money for ur presence, she go chop am when u finally die.
Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by Chuky7(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Wawelexy:
Hello sir, just overlook it. if she no chop ur money for ur presence, she go chop am when u finally die.

hahaha why naw na her hard work
Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by yanabasee2: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Chuky7:

She's spoilt and lazy. no interest in getting a job.

This isn't the real point.... We have kids that disappoint us and yet we still love them.... Our brothers and sisters have disappointed our parents before yet our parents still loved them endlessly...

Well, you don't need a lawyer to achieve this... Go fetish, get a baba that will place charms on all your assets for you ... So that when you die... You can die and rest in peace....
Re: How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die by Chuky7(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
yanabasee2:

This isn't the real point.... We have kids that disappoint us and yet we still love them.... Our brothers and sister have a Ted this way before yet our parents loved them endlessly...

Well, you don't need a lawyer to achieve this... Go fetish, get a baba that will place charms on all your assets for you ... So that when you die... You can die and rest in peace....

hahaha

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria history of king been dethroned / Woman Who Birth Twins After 17 Years Of Waiting, Delivers Another Twins(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.