Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I'm Not Regarded In Africa Yet I'm 'profoundly Loved' Somewhere Else – Gyan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Not Regarded In Africa Yet I'm 'profoundly Loved' Somewhere Else – Gyan (422 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Regarded In Africa Yet I'm 'profoundly Loved' Somewhere Else – Gyan by freeke61: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
The Legendary Ghanaian striker Asamoah Gyan accepts that he doesn't get the acknowledgment he merits from Ghanaians. Gyan feels that despite his accomplishment for the country, he is as yet not concurred with the regard that is because of him.

Talking on Kumasi-based Kessben Fm, Gyan said that he was enjoyably astonished by the greeting by the Confederation of Africa Football to have him as one of the legends that graced the draw for the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations.

Read more: here
https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=8ec6dcab67ee5955291bc090e8d81f67&news_entry_id=s940e9ea210819en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3f17d7235d609663f175f76541cacf47051df33d&from=publisher

Re: I'm Not Regarded In Africa Yet I'm 'profoundly Loved' Somewhere Else – Gyan by paulolee(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
na normal bro....especially after dt ur penalty miss dt made Suarez a hero
Re: I'm Not Regarded In Africa Yet I'm 'profoundly Loved' Somewhere Else – Gyan by OJEEMAH(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
What rubbish accomplishment is he talking about? Do you expect them to worship the ground you walk or what? How many of them you dey feed sef? You are not even the best player to come out of Ghana. so because they worship you like god in Dubai, you expect Ghanians to reciprocate abi?? Abedi Pele & Essien were bigger and more successful than this clown but never uttered such nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Carabao Cup: Lookman Beats Iheanacho To Leicester’s MOTM Award / Tuchel Confirm Players That Will Miss Man United Clash Tomorrow / UCL' SEC LEG..REALMADRID VS CHELSEA..TODAY 9PM..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.