Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tobi Bakre's Pre-Wedding Photos (580 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre's Pre-Wedding Photos by TMSMedia: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Tobi Bakre shared his pre-wedding photos via his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

One of his posts read;

"It's so beautiful to love and be loved... Unconditionally

She thinks/knows I'm a stubborn great guy. Enroute, but not yet at the best version of me. Still learning and growing in life. But this woman right here chose to love and be with me through the whole journey.

I prayed and you came. You are Here! Hence I know I'm blessed. I'm forever happy because it only gets better
."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSz9bNKqYQe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tobi Bakre's Pre-Wedding Photos by TMSMedia: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
More

Re: BBNaija's Tobi Bakre's Pre-Wedding Photos by goodmorning40: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Which Kain mgbeke cloth is the woman wear
Re: BBNaija's Tobi Bakre's Pre-Wedding Photos by donbachi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
goodmorning40:
Which Kain mgbeke cloth is the woman wear
"What i ordered and what i got"

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Burnaboy Came In With A Spaceship On Stage / Toyin Abraham Warns Slay Mamas To Stay Off Her Husband / “my Sister And I Might Share The Same Man But It Can Never Break Our Bond”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.