Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Which Of The Three Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Three Is Better? (199 Views)

Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / Studying Radiography Or Med Lab Which Is Better .. / Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Three Is Better? by salvation77177: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
I urgently need the advice and contribution of experts in the house as regards my son's choice of career path. He sat for the last UTME and had a good score to pursue his dream. His first choice of course of study is Computer Science and the second is Information and communication Science (ICS). Now he said he wants to do a change of course to study Software Engineering in one of the private universities.
Please, let me hear your opinion to see which of these courses stand a better chance in the society today.
Re: Which Of The Three Is Better? by 4everisaac(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
The three are interwoven. He needs to decide on where he can excel easily with less stress. The aim should be to graduate with a good grade. That's how I see it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is ATS Revision Live Class About? / The Ban On Twitter In Nigeria And Its Implications / You Have All It Takes To PASS This Diet CITN Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.