Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM (8160 Views)

Appeal Court Rules On A Muslim Man Marrying A Christian Wife! / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2021
advocatejare:

Which one supersedes? Sharia or politics?
Abeg, what's your own here now?. All Islamic sects are Muslims. No one can declare other non-Muslim except for what is apparent. Some people ae simply selfish for their utterances such as this op
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
lol oro bobo yen ti su mi fa cheesy

Eri lo ran mi
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by advocatejare(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
Abeg, what's your own here now?. All Islamic sects are Muslims. No one can declare other non-Muslim except for what is apparent. Some people ae simply selfish for their utterances such as this op
You've not answered my question. Which one supersedes, Shari'a or politics?
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by true2god: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
whoever tell you that they are not Muslim is based on politics not Sharia. Shia and Ahmadiya are Muslim
Ahmadiya are not allowed in Saudi Arabia and they dont accept Mohammed as the final prophet of allah. Is that part of islam?
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
true2god:
Ahmadiya are not allowed in Saudi Arabia and they dont accept Mohammed as the final prophet of allah. Is that part of islam?
It is wrong for Saudi govt to do that. It is religious persecution, hatred and bigotry on the part of Saudi govt. Ahmadiya are Muslim even if they have different view on certain creed.

Besides, not all Muslims agreed with Saudi decision.
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
It is wrong for Saudi govt to do that. It is religious persecution, hatred and bigotry on the part of Saudi govt. Ahmadiya are Muslim even if they have difference view on certain creed.

Laughing
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by true2god: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
It is wrong for Saudi govt to do that. It is religious persecution, hatred and bigotry on the part of Saudi govt.
You seem to understand Islam more than the owners and the custodians of the religion themselves, the Saudis, whose forefathers started the religion. And FYA the ulamas, the religious adviser to the kings and crown kings, made this provision and I am very sure that they understand Islam more than you.

Empiree:
Ahmadiya are Muslim even if they have difference view on certain creed
You are not in the position to determine who a Muslim is simply because the guy says the shahada or reads the quran. Can I be a Muslim and believe Jesus as the son of God, or believe in another prophet after your rasool? I am not against the Ahmadiyyas, I like them because they are the most tolerant Muslims, unlike the Wahhabis or the salafis, but most muslims (even the shia) consider them as kuffar. The Pakistani government can tolerate the Christians but will never tolerate the Ahmadiyyas. The sunni-led Pakistani government outlawed them and they are always killed and persecuted.

Empiree:
You don’t need to agree with them but they own Islam and can decide who comes to their country for hajj or umra. I am very sure you can’t do hajj in Ibadan or Oshogbo since the arabian god called allah won’t accept your blackstone in Ibadan or Oshogbo.
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
true2god:

You are not in the position to determine who a Muslim is simply because the guy says the shahada or reads the quran. Can I be a Muslim and believe Jesus as the son of God, or believe in another prophet after your rasool?
there is a huge difference between the highlights. So obviously, to tolerate the one who claims Jesus is God over the one who believes God is One and Eternal but only believes there is another prophet after prophet Muhammad means that such Muslim govt or Muslim people do not abide by shariah of Islam but ife Inu. The Pakistani and Saudi govts followed their desires.

I am not against the Ahmadiyyas, I like them because they are the most tolerant Muslims, unlike the Wahhabis or the salafis, but most muslims (even the shia) consider them as kuffar. The Pakistani government can tolerate the Christians but will never tolerate the Ahmadiyyas. The sunni-led Pakistani government outlawed them and they are always killed and persecuted.
Gbagaun....So it should clear to you that Pakistani govt played politics against their fellow Muslims (Ahmadiya). It is Haram and it is of weak faith to support or ally or give preference to nonmuslims over Muslims. So Pakistani govt is wrong.

You don’t need to agree with them but they own Islam and can decide who comes to their country for hajj or umra. I am very sure you can’t do hajj in Ibadan or Oshogbo since the arabian god called allah won’t accept your blackstone in Ibadan or Oshogbo.
They do not own Islam. They only previleged.

Because Islam started from there doesn't mean they are the best. The best of ISLAMIC knowledge is in Africa. The prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said

“The parable of my Ummah is that of rain, it is uncertain if the first or last of it is better”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Alhajiemeritus: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
lol oro bobo yen ti su mi fa cheesy
lol.
He is a very confused human being.
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
It is wrong for Saudi govt to do that. It is religious persecution, hatred and bigotry on the part of Saudi govt. Ahmadiya are Muslim even if they have different view on certain creed.

So some Muslims knw Islam more than where Islam started from.. This is confusion at highest order
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by RightChannel: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Yes brother. They are only concern about how to use religion to fraud people and get money.. that's all

Hmmmm
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by true2god: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
So some Muslims knw Islam more than where Islam started from.. This is confusion at highest order
It is ironical that Nigerian muslims, most of who cannot even speak arabic, believe they understand Islam more that the wahabis in saudi arabia.
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
true2god:
It is ironical that Nigerian muslims, most of who cannot even speak arabic, believe they understand Islam more that the wahabis in saudi arabia.

Smiles.. Most Nigerian Muslims are just too funny
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Abdoolbuster: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Everywhere they go, they must cause unrest bunch of terrorists
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by compton11(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
He married the daughter of a kafir. A staunch sufi and so proud about it. Baba lagbeni.

He affirms Islam for sects, defend them, mixes with them and also join them to do lectures for them.

You will soon see him for IVC bidah program.. a christian copycat program that they always do at the end of the year
ain't Baba lagbeni a salafi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dealing With The Fitnah (temptation) Of Women / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day / Merits Of Memorizing The Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.