Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! (2789 Views)

Boko Haram Destroys Nigerian Military Base; 107 Troops MIA - Dailymail UK / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! by buzugee(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2011
youngmonie:

LOOOOOOOL!!!, some people asre not enlightned and dont know the true reality on ground. i suggest you watch vidoes on youtube about AFRICOM and its real agenda and you would know why this option aint good for Nigeria. And i still try to find answers to one question: WHY DOES AMERICA TRY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR THE WORLD!!, i mean its crazy this country is broke yet it still spends trillions on its militrary budget at the expense of americans, how on earth are they goin to keep up spending such money every year, !!!
the empire is no longer run by the people. beelzebub is in charge. all the indigenes in the country are walking zombies. by the time they realize what has hit them, the country will have been liquified and all its moneys in the banks of jewish bankers. then the people in the country will be evicted or held as zombies and slaves. they have lost their country to beelzebub
Re: USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2011
where is this rumour coming from?
@ OP, try to post or state the spource of your amebo
Re: USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! by ezeagu(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2011
cap28:

all of you pleading for a US military base in nigeria - i hope you won't complain when you start seeing things like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTYzakFjsU

How many did they kill? Give a Fulani genocide squad just 5 days, 2000 will be gone.
Re: USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2011
Shimao:

The US must love Nigeria and Nigerians so much that she wants a military base here to defend Nigeria and Nigerian citizens and I'm happy most NL realize that.

Some of you just make stuppid comments for no just reason.how can you say US love Nigeria when both are dealing in international relations ? The US has her foreign policy which has never been beneficial to any other except hers.
humanitarian services seems to be the new avenue that the west are using to campaign in the contemporary era for hegemony and under any guise if such hegemony is coming,Nigeria must resist it.the Americans invaded Iraq,pakistan,Afghanistan but what came out of it ? Deaths to the hosts where they set up their bases.It is pertinent to note that any country that harbours US military base is exposing itself to terrorist attack.
If America is not safe to the americans,who is going to guarantee the safety of nigerians if america eventually set up their base in nigeria just because of oil ? Have you consider the violation and illegal killings they carry out in iraq,afghanistan and pakistan ? I weep for nigeria if such thing should happen !
Re: USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! by playmode(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2011
People just talk on Nairaland without using their brain cells. @sirjerk ,stop acting like a clown ,i am sure you are one of those people still saving money to apply for a US visa.

You told a blatant lie on the first page,there is no US military base in South Africa you dimwit.Infact the President of South Africa refused USA's offer to build a military base on its soil last year.The South African Government is smart and does not want to have a foreign military entity on its soil.Do you know that SA also manufactures it's own weapons ,owns 3 submarines and is capable of producing a nuclear weapon without the help of the west.Besides that The SA Government has close links to Russia and china so they will never allow the USA to build a base on their soil.

The Nigerian Government on the other hand is controlled by a stupid monkley who should be somewhere in the ND catching fishing in the swamp.Don't worry when they bring the base to Nigeria i hope you enjoy the consequences angry
Re: USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! by sirjec(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2011
playmode:

People just talk on Nairaland without using their brain cells. @sirjerk ,stop acting like a clown ,i am sure you are one of those people still saving money to apply for a US visa.

You told a blatant lie on the first page,there is no US military base in South Africa you dimwit.Infact the President of South Africa refused USA's offer to build a military base on its soil last year.The South African Government is smart and does not want to have a foreign military entity on its soil.Do you know that SA also manufactures it's own weapons ,owns 3 submarines and is capable of producing a nuclear weapon without the help of the west.Besides that The SA Government has close links to Russia and china so they will never allow the USA to build a base on their soil.

[size=8pt][size=8pt]The Nigerian Government on the other hand is controlled by a silly monkley who should be somewhere in the ND catching fishing in the swamp[/size][/size].Don't worry when they bring the base to Nigeria i hope you enjoy the consequences angry

So GEJ is the one who put this country in this mess For the first time a ND is ruling, you don't think he has something to offer.

Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abubakar (North) did not offer anything to this country

if GEJ (ND) does not offer anything, he is not the first. Your likes are the people that were preaching for the return of the evil genius in the pretext of chop I chop. Mind you, I never applied for US visa and will never want to go and live there. If I want it today, I'll get it.

Were you not in this country when the north sworn not to allow GEJ to rule in peace So GEJ should work with the North infiltrated Military so that one day he will be a history I don't see your point, the northern ex military generals are watching at the bombs going off everyday and instead of calling their Bokoharam to order, they are simply blackmailing GEJ as incompetent. GEJ now set up panel to investigate killing in the north, they now said it is not in his powers to probe violence that the state should. So if states are responsible for the security in states, why did they accuse GEJ of being incompetent?

IF SA can produce, we can't in Nigeria but Bianfran can produce any kind of weapon they want. When this country finally dies, you'll see who has been hindering her progress.

SA has US military base I repeat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: How Lagos looked in the 60s, 70s and 80s; better than today? / Pdp Is The Cause Of Insecurity In Nigeria - Azazi / Which Region Love One Nigeria Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.