Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Learning Solar Installation With 100k Or Venture Into Business With The Money. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learning Solar Installation With 100k Or Venture Into Business With The Money. (121 Views)

Guys Between Car Tracking Business And CCV Installation With One Is Locrative / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / Street Trading And Hawking - Vice Or Venture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Solar Installation With 100k Or Venture Into Business With The Money. by samology2000: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Guys I need your advice on how to go about this particular thing disturbing me. I want to learn solar installation which will cost 100k for a period of six months . But I don't know the possibility of getting job/ contract after I am through with it. Or should I just invest the money in a good business. Please your advice is needed. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Learning Solar Installation With 100k Or Venture Into Business With The Money. by drightguy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Do whatever you want. If turns bad, move on. Better days ahead

(1) (Reply)

Perform Process For Get The Divorce Certificate Pakistan (2021) / Protecting Your Privacy Online / Breaking: Mass Failure Hits 2021 Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.