Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! (3533 Views)

How Do I Choose My Solar Panels? / Our First Giveaway Is Happening Today, Sunday 20-03-2022; Be The Lucky Winner! / What is happening to Pentecostal Churches these days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Victor0000001: 2:03am On Apr 15, 2023
Hello guys
Please help me here before I faint.

Due to the epileptic power supply in my area. I decided to invest in solar electricity.

I already have an inverter(24v/1.5kva - luminous hybrid) and two quanta batteries(150mh).

The pics are below.

I must say, I have really enjoyed the inverter because there is always at least 4-6 hours electricty to charge it until NEPA in my area decided to go AWOL.

Sometimes, we don't usually have power for 3-4 days, even a week, so I have
always resorted in using a generator to charge the inverter until I decided I must go solar because of my fridge.

NOTE: My fridge is LG inverter fridge, and it's just 60 watts.

I called the inverter guy & we did a calculation of 4 brand new solar panels (250 watts each) because the inverter can only take 1000 watts)

The guy came the following day with 3 used pannels (350 watts each), making 1050 watts & said the panels are even better than the new one.

He said it's made in Japan & he can guarantee me that I will enjoy it.

I trusted him. All I wanted was what would work for me, either new or old panel.

The pics of the panel are also below.

The guy installed it & I was enjoying it for 2 weeks because there was also NEPA power for almost 10 hours every day & the inverter charges with NEPA light because it can do double charging until NEPA decided to do as they would normally do, then I realised that my batteries don't charge well.

I have an IOT timer that would on my fridge at 9am and put it off at 5pm. That faithful yesterday, I came back from work & I confirmed my fridge was off & the only thing that was on were three 10watts bulbs & at 11pm, the inverter was already beeping low battery.

I thought I was dreaming, I studied it again today & it's the same problem.

I also noticed that my inverter indicates that there is solar power as early as 6 am(the lights come on but don't blink)

but starts charging at 9am, (thats when the light starts blinking).

Then stops charging at 6pm ( the light stops blinking) till the light goes off around 7pm.

I was able to watch from the video which I have also shared the link below that when the solar indicator is on for my type of luminous inverter, it indicate that solar energy is available but start to charge when it starts blinking.

My questions are

1. Is the inverter designed that way? Is it some sort of smart intelligence because i am confused why it would behave like that even when the sun is already up at 8 and still up at 6:30pm?

2. Could the panels be bad & not charge the batteries well? The guy said he tested the voltage from the panel & it was around 35v each from one panel if I remember correctly & he had to even step it down. How am I supposed to know if he is saying he truth?

3. He said I should always put off the fridge at 3pm but I refused because that's the main reason I did the solar so my food won't get spoilt.

The fridge is just 60 watts, even my fan is 72 watts.

Why can't a solar panel of 1050 watts charge 2 batteries well.

Even before the solar, if there is light & my batteries are well charged, my batteries will last 2 days & the fridge will be on for at least 4-6 hrs each for those 2 days.

4. He said he would bring a controller so that he would connect the solar directly to the batteries. Would that make any difference? Why can't a 1050 watts solar energy charge two150mh batteries well for 10hours? The only difference might be that charging will start at 8am & stops at 7pm which is plus 2 hrs charge & I see no reason why 10 my batteries can't be up to at least 50% for 10 hrs

More so, the luminous inverter is hybrid & I feel it's well designed to do the controlling than most controllers out there

5. What is the solution? What can I do because I am really frustrated. I just spent 340k & I am not enjoying the benefits yet.

I don't even turn on my TV, fan or anything since the solar installation except my fridge during the day & three 10 watts lights during the night including charging one laptop & one phone.

And now, I might even consider to take all the food in the freezer to a friend's place because they have steady power supply. I can't let the food that will last me more than one week to get spoilt & I don't want to run generator all the time when I supposedly have solar.

I want to tell him to come and remove the panels off my roof, but I want to make sure that it's not a panel issue because i am 100 percent certain my batteries are very good.

Please, what can I do? I am not happy

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Victor0000001: 2:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Other images

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Victor0000001: 2:07am On Apr 15, 2023
other information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf5JJb0LmFo&t=117s

PS: there is good sun at my area these two days.

is the life cycle of panels really 10 years?

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by PoliteActivist: 2:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Wow, just amazing how much knowledge one acquires about things like this just by living in Nigeria!
OP you sound so informed about this - like every other Nigerian!
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Penuelseun(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2023
There is no way that fridge consumes 60w, from the sticker it consumes between 150w to 180w, you will also need a voltmeter to see the true voltage readings of the battery, I also don't think that your battery gets fully charged daily as your fridge is on for most of the day. Let the installer bring the charge controller to check things out first. I also see that you have a wattmeter, why don't you use that to see the true consumption of the fridge
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Bankowner: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2023
The moment a Nigerian technician or repair man tells you 1050watts will do a better job than the 1000watts designed by the white or chinese man, and you fall for it, just know you have bought trouble.

The white or Chinese man who designed 1000watts solar panels knows why he made it 1000w and not 1050w. Our naija guys will do oversabi and end up overloading the components meant to support 1000w on the mentality that 1050w will deliver more output.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by uhuns: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2023
1, you seem so knowledgeable on the subject that its hard to believe you don't have Answers. But i may just spear my mb on the thread.

2. The spec on the panel isn't clear.

3. Its a 60 cell panel, doubt if you can juice out 330watt from it. I stand corrected on this.

4. Binatone and qasa have 10watt standing fan......ac/dc ...jumia .

5. Stop your fridge by 3pm.

6. Yes, effective solar charging starts 9 and ends 4pm in southern naija ...but i use 4hrs daily in my sunhours calculations.. personal to me..

7. Your batteries are too small for long term usage. Good name but many fake out there.

8. Battery may be bad....too much fake.if so use tubular type.

9. I stand by your technician on external controller as testing application.

10. Endeavour to share finall solution.

11. Age of battery was not clear to me.

12. I hope that 5kva stabilizer isn't in the circuit??

13. ☮️.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by uhuns: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2023
uhuns:
1, you seem so knowledgeable on the subject that its hard to believe you don't have Answers. But i may just spear my mb on the thread.

3. Its a 60 cell panel, doubt if you can juice out 330watt from it. I stand corrected on this.

6. Yes, effective solar charging starts 9 and ends 4pm in southern naija ...but i use 4hrs daily in my sunhours calculations.. personal to me..

7. Your batteries are too small for long term usage. Good name but many fake out there.

12.1 ensure both morning and evening sun 🌞 reaches the panel

13. ☮️.
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by OLORIPAPA: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't know were to start from....but just follow me.
I am not too sure of ur total load in your house but from my rough sketch according to ur explanation it's about 200w(according to what U said).And if it is so the battery is more than enough to carry the load at least 36hours if the batteries are still new and up to capacity.
The panels U are using are extra bogus compared to the load and battery which is very ok.And since U said the panels are producing a reading of 35volts that means they are fine..
And also I would like to ask the type of panels he used whether it is poly or mono(though from the looks I feel it's mono which is ok...but ask him the type he used)
Ask him how did he configure the panels series or parallel (it should be parallel)
How did he configure the batteries series or parallel (I think he should configure in series)
When connecting battery to inverter input he should tap directly from the batteries.
I would like to ask you,after he connected the solar panels did U guys test it at least for a day without NEPA to see whether it worked fine?
Is the panels well positioned to receive sunlight?
I will add up if I discover any other thing,but I expect it reply
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by rottennaija(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2023
Victor0000001:
Hello guys
Please help me here before I faint.

Due to the epileptic power supply in my area. I decided to invest in solar electricity.

I already have an inverter(24v/1.5kva - luminous hybrid) and two quanta batteries(150mh).

The pics are below.

I must say, I have really enjoyed the inverter because there is always at least 4-6 hours electricty to charge it until NEPA in my area decided to go AWOL.

Sometimes, we don't usually have power for 3-4 days, even a week, so I have
always resorted in using a generator to charge the inverter until I decided I must go solar because of my fridge.

NOTE: My fridge is LG inverter fridge, and it's just 60 watts.

I called the inverter guy & we did a calculation of 4 brand new solar panels (250 watts each) because the inverter can only take 1000 watts)

The guy came the following day with 3 used pannels (350 watts each), making 1050 watts & said the panels are even better than the new one.

He said it's made in Japan & he can guarantee me that I will enjoy it.

I trusted him. All I wanted was what would work for me, either new or old panel.

The pics of the panel are also below.

The guy installed it & I was enjoying it for 2 weeks because there was also NEPA power for almost 10 hours every day & the inverter charges with NEPA light because it can do double charging until NEPA decided to do as they would normally do, then I realised that my batteries don't charge well.

I have an IOT timer that would on my fridge at 9am and put it off at 5pm. That faithful yesterday, I came back from work & I confirmed my fridge was off & the only thing that was on were three 10watts bulbs & at 11pm, the inverter was already beeping low battery.

I thought I was dreaming, I studied it again today & it's the same problem.

I also noticed that my inverter indicates that there is solar power as early as 6 am(the lights come on but don't blink)

but starts charging at 9am, (thats when the light starts blinking).

Then stops charging at 6pm ( the light stops blinking) till the light goes off around 7pm.

I was able to watch from the video which I have also shared the link below that when the solar indicator is on for my type of luminous inverter, it indicate that solar energy is available but start to charge when it starts blinking.

My questions are

1. Is the inverter designed that way? Is it some sort of smart intelligence because i am confused why it would behave like that even when the sun is already up at 8 and still up at 6:30pm?

2. Could the panels be bad & not charge the batteries well? The guy said he tested the voltage from the panel & it was around 35v each from one panel if I remember correctly & he had to even step it down. How am I supposed to know if he is saying he truth?

3. He said I should always put off the fridge at 3pm but I refused because that's the main reason I did the solar so my food won't get spoilt.

Why can't a solar panel of 1050 watts charge 2 batteries well.

Even before the solar, if there is light & my batteries are well charged, my batteries will last 2 days & the fridge will be on for at least 4-6 hrs each for those 2 days.

4. He said he would bring a controller so that he would connect the solar directly to the batteries. Would that make any difference? Why can't a 1050 watts solar energy charge two150mh batteries well for 10hours? The only difference might be that charging will start at 8am & stops at 7pm which is plus 2 hrs charge & I see no reason why 10 my batteries can't be up to at least 50% for 10 hrs

More so, the luminous inverter is hybrid & I feel it's well designed to do the controlling than most controllers out there

5. What is the solution? What can I do because I am really frustrated. I just spent 340k & I am not enjoying the benefits yet.

I don't even turn on my TV, fan or anything since the solar installation except my fridge during the day & three 10 watts lights during the night including charging one laptop & one phone.

And now, I might even consider to take all the food in the freezer to a friend's place because they have steady power supply. I can't let the food that will last me more than one week to get spoilt & I don't want to run generator all the time when I supposedly have solar.

I want to tell him to come and remove the panels off my roof, but I want to make sure that it's not a panel issue because i am 100 percent certain my batteries are very good.

Please, what can I do? I am not happy

I understand the problems. The fact is that with electricity from NEPA or generator, the system will charge faster and last long than just charging with panels with especially with your configuration of your fridge coming on by 9am going off by 5pm. So if you have a daily electricity of 5 hours, you will not really notice what you are experiencing.

However, taking away the daily electricity supply of 5 hours a day, your fridge coming on between 9am and 5pm, and relying only on solar panels to charge and keep your system running, you begin to experience these.

What most people don't know is that solar panels have an efficiency of 19% to 21%. For a 300w panel, you can get close to 250w when the sun is really high and with a clear sky. And that rarely happens during the day and especially as we have a raining season. Any small cloud passing over the direct sun rays to your panel will reduce it's output. What I am saying is, while you expect to have 1030w from your panels, the reality is going to be very different. You may just be seeing 300w from the system.

Solutions?
Get a premium mppt controller. Your inverter may be hybrid, but it will not be able to give you what you want.

If you can get an mppt that take up to 200v, even better. Let your installer series all the panels, use the mppt and connect directly to the battery.

Then observe it's performance and based on the charging performance of the battery and it's use time, you can decide to adjust your fridge timing according.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Malquisoft(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2023
The main issue here is the low voc of 35v of your solar panel ( more like 250w panel). When loaded the vmp may drop to 27v or less depends on intensity of the sun, which is not enough to charge your battery fully and also produces less power.
60amps Mppt charge controller solves the problem easily, I'll advice you to use 2s2p connection for 4 solar panels to achieve best output.
Make sure your pv faces south with minimal elevation of 15 to 25 degrees.
I also use the same setup as you and I enjoy more power at daytime and only consume 30 percent of battery overnight.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by enumerica: 10:22am On May 27, 2023
Victor0000001:

Please show me the model (its name and model number with picture) of your freezer that is 60 watt I am interested in it. I will need the picture and where I can buy one.
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Victor0000001: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
enumerica:

Please show me the model (its name and model number with picture) of your freezer that is 60 watt I am interested in it. I will need the picture and where I can buy one.

GN-Y331SLBB. The picture is above.
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Victor0000001: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thank you guys. I really appreciate your contribution.

You guys are right. The problem was not my panel. I should have written this long ago but was very busy with other things of life.

What I did was to study my inverter and read extensively on it. I discovered that the solar led/light that comes up on the inverter does not necessarily mean that its charging. It only indicates that there is solar power available. The charging starts when the solar led/light begins to blink.

All this while, I thought the inverter charges my battery when the led/light comes up as early as 7am and goes off around 7pm. As a matter of fact, the charging(blinking) sometimes can stop anytime in the afternoon if the sun is not enough according to the inverter calculation. Consequently, i was draining the reserved battery power while I thought it was charging because the led/light was up

**Here is the solution**

I got MPPT solar charge controller and it solved all my problems. This controller does not necessarily need too much sun but only the day light to charge my batteries, considering the fact that I have three panels of 350Watt each as against my two batteries. I now have 24 hours electricity.

I also bought QASA 10 watts fan which I use when there is no NEPA.

I owe this writeup so that someone can also learn.

Thank you so much guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Victor0000001: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
rottennaija:

I understand the problems. The fact is that with electricity from NEPA or generator, the system will charge faster and last long than just charging with panels with especially with your configuration of your fridge coming on by 9am going off by 5pm. So if you have a daily electricity of 5 hours, you will not really notice what you are experiencing.

However, taking away the daily electricity supply of 5 hours a day, your fridge coming on between 9am and 5pm, and relying only on solar panels to charge and keep your system running, you begin to experience these.

What most people don't know is that solar panels have an efficiency of 19% to 21%. For a 300w panel, you can get close to 250w when the sun is really high and with a clear sky. And that rarely happens during the day and especially as we have a raining season. Any small cloud passing over the direct sun rays to your panel will reduce it's output. What I am saying is, while you expect to have 1030w from your panels, the reality is going to be very different. You may just be seeing 300w from the system.

Solutions?
Get a premium mppt controller. Your inverter may be hybrid, but it will not be able to give you what you want.

If you can get an mppt that take up to 200v, even better. Let your installer series all the panels, use the mppt and connect directly to the battery.

Then observe it's performance and based on the charging performance of the battery and it's use time, you can decide to adjust your fridge timing according.

You are very correct. Learnt by experience. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by dahreh90: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Victor0000001:
Thank you guys. I really appreciate your contribution.

You guys are right. The problem was not my panel. I should have written this long ago but was very busy with other things of life.

What I did was to study my inverter and read extensively on it. I discovered that the solar led/light that comes up on the inverter does not necessarily mean that its charging. It only indicates that there is solar power available. The charging starts when the solar led/light begins to blink.

All this while, I thought the inverter charges my battery when the led/light comes up as early as 7am and goes off around 7pm. As a matter of fact, the charging(blinking) sometimes can stop anytime in the afternoon if the sun is not enough according to the inverter calculation. Consequently, i was draining the reserved battery power while I thought it was charging because the led/light was up

**Here is the solution**

I got MPPT solar charge controller and it solved all my problems. This controller does not necessarily need too much sun but only the day light to charge my batteries, considering the fact that I have three panels of 350Watt each as against my two batteries. I now have 24 hours electricity.

I also bought QASA 10 watts fan which I use when there is no NEPA.

I owe this writeup so that someone can also learn.

Thank you so much guys.

I'm also facing similar issue, please what is the name of the mppt charge controller you bought and price? I don't want to overspend please
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2023
Powmr 60a mppt available for sale.

Brand new with programmable settings.

Price : N80,000

Location: Lagos but can be waybilled to any state on buyers expense
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2023
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry...

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L black Gallon)(BUY 4 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 25 Litres = N12,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L white Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,500 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 5L = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.245 - 1.275 specific gravity range.

*Deionized H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2023
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ...

You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

12v 200a ..... N30,000
12v 150a.......N22,000
12v 100a.......N14,000
2v 500a ........N7,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland whist Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements.. Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,
CALL:: 081-350-31951

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2023
HURRY! DISCOUNTED PRICES!!

Get your Iwin products now!

Iwin 280w solar panels ..... 78,000
Iwin 360w solar panels ..... 88,000

Iwin 16 Inch rechargeable fan ... 40,000
Iwin 18 inch rechargeable fan ... 46,000

Iwin solar generator 1000w "includes 2 pcs of 280w panels & 100a batteries " ..... 570,000

Iwin solar generator 3000w "includes 4 pcs of 280w panels & 100a batteries " ..... 903,000

Iwin solar generator 5000w "includes 6 pcs of 360w panels & 8 pcs of 100a batteries " ..... 1,487,000

Mppt 60a 12/48v 150voc ..... 83,000
Mppt 80a 12/48v 150voc ...... 93,000

Roysolar 100a deep cycle battery .... 70,000
Roysolar 200a deep cycle battery .... 140,000

Iwin 100a deep cycle battery .... 75,000
Iwin 200a deep cycle battery .... 145,000

Iwin 8w , 11w , 13w rechargeable LED light with inbuilt lithium battery are also available at cool price rates

Product Warranty: Standard 1 year

Contact,
CALL:: 081-350-31951

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
CWORTH Energy Products Available!!!

*SOLAR PANELS*
170W .... 49,000
280W ..... 75,000
350W ..... 90,000
420W ..... 100,000
500W ..... 116,000
600W ..... 140,000

*ADVANCED LITHIUM BATTERY 6000 CYCLE "5 years standard warranty"*
12v 300 ..... 460,000
24v 200 ...... 730,000
48v 100 ...... 750,000
48v 150 ...... 950,000
48v 200 ...... 1,250,000
48v 250 ...... OOS
48v 300 ...... 1,900,000

12V-200AH lead acid battery .... 170,000 " 18 months standard warranty "

*ALL IN ONE SOLAR STREET LIGHT*
B1-30W .... 105,000
B1-60W .... 150,000
P2-80W ..... 130,000
P2-60W .... 102,000
C1-60W ..... NA
C1-100w ... NA

Hybrid inverter:
3.5kva 24v ..... 290,000
5.5kva 48v ..... 350,000

*SOLAR GENERATOR*
PLB- 1000W ... OOS

CWORTH lithium batteries 48v 100a , 48v 150a, 48v 200a etc available (5 yrs standard warranty) ..

12v 200a deep cycle battery (1½ year warranty) .... N160,000 "2 units upward" PROMO

Contact,
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2023
Cyberpower 3.5kva 24v beastly inverter! UP FOR SALE!!!

Cyberpower 3.5kva pure sine wave LCD programmable inverter available for sale

Accessories: DC OEM cables

Condition: Neatly used. Haven't been repaired & fully functional.

Function: Cyberpower transformer based system comfortably powers household appliances i.e refrigerator, air-condition, lightening, sockets, television set, sound system, microwave, electric iron, submersible pump, washing machine, printer etc.

Freebie: Zhc Battery balancer

Out of carton Icell 3.5kva 24v 50a hybrid Inverter with brand new 24v 200a batteries, battery rack & fangpuson battery balancer (combo package) loading... wink

Contact,

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 1:00am On Aug 17, 2023
Brand new 1500w hybrid inverter available!!

Vmn Power 1500w 12v pure sine wave inverter

Features:
- Built-in 30a solar charge regulator.
- 64-bits DSP Intelligent control chipset.
- LCD display with multi-function Built-in automatic - AC charger and automatic AC mains switcher.
- 140-275vac super wide input voltage range.
- 3000w surge capacity, continuous stable pure sine wave output, can be applied to any electrical equipment.
- High efficiency Intelligent battery management,prolonging the service life of battery.
- Multi-protection like low battery, overload, short circuit, over temperature ..

Price: N120,000

Product warranty: 12 months

Contact,

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by Wizyoung(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2023
uhuns:

13. ☮️.

Excellent input!
Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

*SMS pure sine wave Hybrid Inverters now in stock at affordable prices..._

-1kva/12v/40a..
-1.5kva/24v/40a..
-2kva/12v/80a..
-3.6kva/24v/120a.
.5kva/48v/120a.
-6.2kva/48v/120a..
-10.2kva/48v/160a.....

Standard one year product warranty

Contact,
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
HIGHLY DURABLE! GET YOURS NOW!!!

Machtig inverters now available.
Made in INDIA .

Machtig pure sinewave inverter;
1kva 12v ....... 130,000
1.7kva 24v .... 190,000
2.1kva 24v .... 220,000
2.5kva 24v .... 260,000
3.5kva 48v .... 400,000
5kva 48v ........ 700,000
Machtig 12v 220ah tubular battery .... 215,000

Warranty: All products with standard one year warranty.

Contact,

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
INFINITY/ EASTMAN INDIAN PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!!!

INFINITY DRY CELL
200AH ... 330,500
100AH .... 182,200
65AH .. 170,000
42AH .. 120,700

Eastman Tubular
220AH ... 235,000

Infinity Tubular
220Ah .... 240,000
240Ah ... 260,000

Eastman Inverters
4KVA/48V ... 430k
1.675KVA/24 = 200k
900VA/12V= 150k
975VA/12V= 152k
5.5KVA/48V= 750k
7.5KVA/120V = 1.450m
10KVA/120V = 1.7m

INFINITY Inverters
3KVA/48V Hybrid ... 440k
1100/12V Sine wave ... 240k

Contact,

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2023
SOLAR MATERIALS PRICE SLASH! HURRY!!!

Era solar panels:
370w ............... 130,000
400w black ..... 140,000
450w ............... 157,000
580w ............... 199,000

JINKO solar panels:
435w ................. 155,000
475w ................. 168,000
550w ................. 193,000
555w ................. 195,000
575w ................. 200,000
580w ................. 203,000

JA Solar :
550w ...... Expecting
590w ...... Expecting

Longi solar panel:
450w ....... 160,000

CANADIAN solar panel :
670w ........ 234,000

GROWATT HYBRID series:
3kva 24v (HVM 50a + WiFi dongle) ..... Expecting
3.5kva 48v (ES 80a + WiFi dongle) ....... 660k
5kva 48v (ES 100a + WiFi dongle ) ....... 740k

GROWATT HVM Transformer based series:
6kw 48v (PV 5000w) ......... OOS
8kw 48v (PV 7000w) ......... OOS
10kw 48v (PV 7000w) ....... OOS
12kw 48v (PV 7000w) ....... OOS

SOROTEC REVO HYBRID INVERTER:
3.5kw 24v VM II pro (100a MPPT) ........ 487k
5.5kw 48v VM II pro (100a MPPT) ........ 595k
5.5kw 48v VM II (100a MPPT, Parallel & WiFi compatible) ... 630k
SOROTEC parallel kit ..... 45k
SOROTEC WiFi dongle ... 47k

AXPERT INVERTER:
3kw 24v vmIII (100a mppt) ......... 610k
5kva 48v MKS TL (60a MPPT) ..... 585k
5kw 48v MKS II (80a MPPT) ......... 795k
5.6kw 48v MKS IV (120a mppt) ... 950k
7.2kva 48v Max (80a MPPT) ........ OOS
Axpert WiFi module ... 42k

UPSEN TRANSFORMER BASED INVERTER:
5kva 48v ..... 575k
8kva 48v ..... 760k
3kva 24v( 50a MPPT) ..... 505k
3kva 48v (50a MPPT) ..... 512k
5kva 48v (60a MPPT) ..... 642k
5kva 48v (80a MPPT) ..... 675k

SIGNEER POWER 15kw 48v transformer based inverter ..... N1,650,000

Fangpuson 24v battery balancer ... 45k

Battery desulphator / rejuvenator .... 35k

Must 80a mppt .................. 280k

Fangpuson 80a mppt ....... 430k

JINKO lithium ion batteries"10 yrs warranty":
2.4kwh ......... 980k
48v 100a ...... 1.7m
5.12kwh ....... 1.750m

JINKO DEYE HYBRID INVERTER
DEYE 3.6kw 48v (PV4680) ...... 1.2m
DEYE 5kw 48v (PV6500) ......... 1,420,000
DEYE 8kw 48v (PV10400) ....... 2,100,000
DEYE 10kw 48v (PV13000) ..... 2,900,000
DEYE 12kw 48v (PV15600) ...... OOS

Foreign pro solar roof mount set:
A set comprises of 2 rails, 6 L-Foots,6 mid clamps & 4 end clamps .. Extra mid clamps , rail joiners , & L-foot will attract extra cost.

Black color:
4.2m set ..... 83k
4.6m set ..... 88k
4.8m set ..... 90k

Silver colour:
4.2m set ...... 74k
4.6m set ...... 78k
4.8m set ...... 80k
Optional kits pending on roof design:
Tile hook .... 6,200

MC4 CONNECTORS:
Male & female ............... N1500
2 way connector ........... N4,900
3 way connector ........... N7,300
4 way connector ........... N14000

SOLAR SINGLE CORE PV CABLES:
4mm² single 100m roll ..... 84k
4mm² Combined (red & black) 200m ..... 158k

6mm² single 100m roll ..... OOS
6mm² Combined (red & black) 200m ..... OOS

10mm² single 100m roll ..... OOS
10mm² Combined (red & black) 200m ..... OOS

16mm² single 100m roll ..... 374k
16mm² Combined (red & black) 200m ..... 647k

Also available;
Epever accessories i.e
MT50 display ............................... 31k
Ebox .............................................. 27k
Elogi logger .................................. 24k
PT adapter ................................... 31k

DC & AC breakers...
DC & AC surge protectors ..........
Automatic voltage protectors ....
Solar PV Combiner boxes ...........
Breaker combiner boxes ............

Contact,

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
UPDATED INDEX PRICELIST!!!

Index batteries :
Index dry cell 200ah - 360k
Index 230ah - 350k
500ah 2v - 240k
600ah 2v - 295k
1000ah 2 v - 350k

Index inverter :
2kva 24v - 210k
5kva 48v - 600k
5kva 96v - 590k
7.5kva 120v - 880k
10kva 180v - 995k

Index hybrid inverters :
3.5kva - 400k
5.2 48v - 700k
5.2 96v - 600k
10kva 120v - 1.2M

Multipower 3.5kva 48v -380k

HURRY WHILST STOCK LAST!

Contact,

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2023

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

12v 200a ..... N42,000
12v 150a.......N31,000
12v 100a.......N21,000
2v 500a ........N9,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland but Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements.... Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
GIZMO SOLAR PANELS AVAILABLE!!!

Gizmo Solar panels are available in Stock!!!

*380W mono 108 half-cell
9 busbar, 1580mmx1.00mmx30mm

*450W mono 144 half-cell
9 busbar, 2.097mx1.0mx35mm

*550W mono 144 half-cell
10 busbar, 2.27mx1.1mx35mm

High quality Gizmo solar panels
380W ..... 100k
450W ......130k
550W ..... 140k

Contact,

Re: What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! by kiekie1(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2023

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

12v 200a ..... N42,000
12v 150a.......N31,000
12v 100a.......N21,000
2v 500a ........N9,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland but Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements..... Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Funny Whatsapp Conversation Between A Man And His Plumber. / Ubelievable Billionaire Cubana Chief Priest Is A Native Doctor (photos) / A Girl Slumped And Died After Being Dropped Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.