Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) (27063 Views)

Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by lalasticlala(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
The Coronation of The 21st Olu of Warri Event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWGv0BtDng

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Ancecoker(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin
As crown don gbes like this grin
Na to use feathers remain

Olu of Warri go be like if una like thief this feather.. we go arrange another one sharpally

Na to melt the crown sell am for gold black market
Guys nor get joy again o

Make I comot here before dem carry bad mouth come grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
This one go enjoy oil money die....

Though he will still remain loyal to IBORI the Lord.

Congratulations to him and may his reign bring joy and peace to Warri

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Chijeep(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
let's break it down...
If his kingdom won't bring hardship and terrorism to his people just as Buhari government is doing presently then I'll say CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PEOPLE OF WARRI IN ADVANCE

9 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by okomile(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
The true owners of south south more crude oil to your Kingdom.

15 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Doggedseller: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Long live the King!!!

What fascinates me about the Itsekiris is their language similarities with the Yoruba people.
I love them so much, I have not met one with questionable character. My personal experience though.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Cappoditutti: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
May he reign long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by aryzgreat: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
This small boy.

Hope he won't impregnate all warri gehs

4 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Oldmansense(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Delta to the world

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Nisiw365: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Benidiots will not like this

They are angry right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Fafesot: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Long may you reign Olu.
I love it when young and, maybe visionary leaders assume the position believed mainly to be meant for the Old.

5 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
That's good
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by FILEBE(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Have the crown been found?
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Nnemuka(f): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congratulations to the Olu of warri with 6fingers abi no be 6fingers I dey see so shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congratulations to him....

@SENIORWRITER
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Xucxex1997: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Honorvisa76:
100% visa application guaranteed 6SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Numerouno94(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congrats to the crownless King.
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by CantCompare: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Long Live the King

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Oxcers: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nice
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by 175(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nice!

Vultures BBQ guy go soon yarn dust as usual.

How PDP take do wuruwuru put am dia.

Zombie!
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
The original crown nko . As far as tradition is concerned he's not the king without the original crown . Unless the traditional rites were done and new crown will be used . They knew what they did shaa, he's not the king without the crown
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
The coronation stuff should wait o. I am still enjoying the fight between LordKO & fountainofyouth grin.
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by obembet(f): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
6hrs video : grin
Re: The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) by ArewaNightmare: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin Naija bloggers don come again and next you'll see posts like

" 5 things u don't know about KING TSILO EMIKO" grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tortoise And The Snake - A Yoruuba Folk Tale [contrast To America's Tale] / Yoruba Peeps, Kini Oriki Ilu Re? / I Remain Ologbotsere - Ayiri Emami Dares Ruling House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.