Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) (46906 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by falseprophet: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by ebukajay184: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Excited Taliban Soldiers operate gym center they discovered at an American Army Base in Afghanistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXFzjl1uZHQ
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edky/pr/nigerian-national-sentenced-51-months-laundering-proceeds-online-elder-exploitation

Wating Yoruba people see for fraud sef. As I saw the headline I knew he's a Yoruba man . And they cooperate well with Igbo on their dealings.
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
ndi dot people are very dangerous, they have started changing their names...cause they won't be granted visa bearing that dia fraud name
Lady your obsession with these igbo people is something else. Well I am sure you are just having fun with it.
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by gstream: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
ndi dot people are very dangerous, they have started changing their names...cause they won't be granted visa bearing that dia fraud name

must you deny your siblings Everytime?. Admit for once at least...Afonja & fraud be like bread and bama

2 Likes

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by calcal: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
GardenOfGod:
You were favoured to leave Nigeria and its human rights abuses, security challenges, unfavourable government policies, economic collapse, corruption and all sorts of negative factors that makes live unbelievable. You found yourself in a more saner clime, what on earth should make you resort to crime?
Some people are naturally cursed.

Remember, Buhari said "Nigerians are not good people"

See the young man, can as well get 7 to 3:30 job, makes 50K easily and live like America paycheck to paycheck.

1 Like

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Bluebolt: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yup Nigger, oya com see one of your colleagues o. Bush meat go surely cash the hunter one day!
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by onuman: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
13 years each for both Kanu & Igboho, Mumu Secessionists.
When a parasite speaks…

Kanu, Igboho are up against Nigeria’s governance system which impoverishes the masses in Nigeria and makes people like this man sentenced for fraud to escape from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by nosmassam(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
When is abah kyari going to life in prison undecided
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Freezby2020: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Am very angry, Y only 51 months. They should retry him, he deserves 51 years in Jail with very hard labor and no parole.
Is his types that have given hard working, honest and law abiding Nigerians very bad names in overseas countries, there by subjecting them to unnecessary, undeserved ridicules

powerfulguy:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edky/pr/nigerian-national-sentenced-51-months-laundering-proceeds-online-elder-exploitation

1 Like

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fraudsters are fond of giving excuses like, bad governance and lack of jobs as reasons why they're into fraud, and can't stop. Yet they go to developed countries with good governance and jobs, and continue scamming. What's their excuse this time?

Fraud is fraud. It's bad,western citizens aren't responsible for the lack of jobs or bad governance in Nigeria. Hold you damn leaders accountable!

But then, the atrocities Europeans have committed against humanity can't be overlooked...
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by arsenal33: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
grin grin grin
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by PAWG(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
E get why I dey always open these threads cos I know say one day I go see my cousin

2 Likes

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by WideVagina: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Nairaland's most UGLIEST old woman.
Your worwor face is disgusting, damn.
and her monicker is kestolove. people will be thinking she's beautiful not knowing her worworness is legendary angry

4 Likes

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
WideVagina:
and her monicker is kestolove. people will be thinking she's beautiful not knowing her worworness is legendary angry

3 Likes

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
angry sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad shocked Omo ale jati jati angry angry sad
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2021

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by sweetjohn(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why alwsys Afonjas? This people commit more crimes in Nigeria and outside than any other tribe but their stupid media will be attributing it to other tribes

4 Likes

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin exactly how u wake up Ur elderly ones
at home with karate/kungfu kick. grin[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr101 post=105043484][/quote]
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by dk58(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
National disgrace...When will Nigeria shake off this distasteful image of scam, bribery and corruption?

1 Like

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Empiree: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vickyvice:
See e rat eyes. 52 months not even enough. Dey give us bad name that way. Idiot
please, stop saying criminals give us bad name. He has his name. He committed his crime and he's called by his name. Stop using "us". There is nothing like "us". His name is for identifying purposes linked to him only not you and us.

Enough of "they are giving us bad name". Call a criminal by his name, period.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin exactly how u wake up Ur elderly ones
at home with karate/kungfu kick. grin
I don't blame you at all.......its your oniranu father's fault for accepting you as a son even when he knew you were a product of a "bend down collect" of a Mother by numerous agbero guys.
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by zoedew: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Orange is black! Buruji Kashamu escaped orange though!! grin
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

I don't blame you at all.......its my oniranu father fault for accepting me as a son even when he knew I'm a product of a "bend down collect" of a Mother by numerous agbero guys.
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
let’s gather and pray for this f00l

1 Like

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
GardenOfGod:
You were favoured to leave Nigeria and its human rights abuses, security challenges, unfavourable government policies, economic collapse, corruption and all sorts of negative factors that makes live unbelievable. You found yourself in a more saner clime, what on earth should make you resort to crime?
Some people are naturally cursed.

You guys always crying about bad govt. This is the main reason why you have bad govt-- greedy selfish citizens.
Selfish greedy citizens makes bad govt. You can't have good govt when majority of your citizens are selfish and greedy.
Can't plant oranges but expect to harvest apples......Doesn't work that way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Zeel007: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Whats:

It pays in dollars, pounds ,yen, euros, and many other currencies
If you no Pity yourself, pity your loved ones. Fraud doesn't pay. You guys have make the name of this country stink because of fraud. I know the government hasn't been helping, but their are still some good ways someone can make money without bringing tears to other people through fraud. Make una change o abeg

3 Likes

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by vannessa7(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
See the foolish face of a thief, I hope he will learn his lesson after this, omo ale

1 Like

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Honeylaz(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good [b]for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.