Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) (46930 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by OLULAW: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
FreeIgboho:

It is not just greed. Things are not that easy ANYWHERE

Justifying fraud? You’re certainly one of them. Hope you’re caught sooner rather than later. I still maintain that I hope he’s daily raped behind bars so he knows what injustice truly means.
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by MarjieJ57(f): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Freezby2020:
Am very angry, Y only 51 months. They should retry him, he deserves 51 years in Jail with very hard labor and no parole.
Is his types that have given hard working, honest and law abiding Nigerians very bad names in overseas countries, there subjecting them to unnecessary, undeserved ridicules

He received a plea bargain; meaning that he turned over the real brains of the operation for a lighter sentence.
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by Ofama733: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Why is it that Nigerian scammers have easy access to the united States of America, while persons with valid reasons to be in the States are prevented from doing so, through all manners of bottle necks? I guess the answer is blowing in the wind!!
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by MT: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
I don't understand why people go abroad to do crime

Many reasons but I guess not having a realistic expectations top it all. They get the visa and feel they are made. They have visions of being a millionaire in dollars within a few months. They get there, they feel things are not like they think. In a bid to impress people back home, they go into crime.

Sadly, lot of people are still trapped in this mentality.
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by optionalY09: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
xandy84:
Nobody is being smart here. Correcting someone is not being smart either. Passing cyber security text will only secure you entry level job with less than $50k yearly. Those who earn $150k years are big shot tech wizard and not just anybody on the street. Let me put it in a simple form.... Average Americans with college degree makes $50k range yearly, very few makes $100k range yearly, very very few makes $200k yearly....

You know what? you’re right case closed. Does that make you happy?

Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by mbaise1000: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Akuruoulo:

Mbaise nwannaaah

Greetings nwanne mmadu
Re: US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 2:00am On Aug 23, 2021
OLULAW:

Justifying fraud? You’re certainly one of them. Hope you’re caught sooner rather than later. I still maintain that I hope he’s daily raped behind bars so he knows what injustice truly means.

I'm not justifying anything. U r the one not knowing what u r saying. U think they have it all and just wanted more. When in fact it could be all about having rent money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. / Goat Arrested For Attacking Dog And Pupils In South Africa (photos) / 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.