Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? (655 Views)

Naira2usd Exchange | Buy/sell/exchange BTC PM Skrill Neteller Paypal Payoneer / Scam Alert!!!! Beware Of Naira2usd.com / Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? by MaziHarri: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
I wanted to make an order for an E-Currency so I thought to call the customer care number since it was almost late in the evening considering how urgent I needed the funds. So the customer care agent told me to go ahead and make payments. I went ahead and filled the order form on the website. Made payment but it's been 24hrs and my wallet has not been funded. I sent series of messages on Whatsapp yet no response. I have called severally still no one picks up. I wonder what people gain from scamming others in this hard economy. At this point Naira2usd is purely a scam, trade with them at your own peril.
Re: Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
it's too early to conclude
Re: Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? by kinglaxon: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ever tried snappyexchange
Re: Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? by CindyRealtor: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
That has been my experience on the two transactions I did with them.

They ignored my messages and calls but funded my wallet after two days.

They are legit. But don't use them for urgent transactions because they are not proactive.
Re: Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
MaziHarri:
I wanted to make an order for an E-Currency so I thought to call the customer care number since it was almost late in the evening considering how urgent I needed the funds. So the customer care agent told me to go ahead and make payments. I went ahead and filled the order form on the website. Made payment but it's been 24hrs and my wallet has not been funded. I sent series of messages on Whatsapp yet no response. I have called severally still no one picks up. I wonder what people gain from scamming others in this hard economy. At this point Naira2usd is purely a scam, trade with them at your own peril.
Have they fund you now?
Re: Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? by Abdulshetty26: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
fados4sure:

Have they fund you now?

My experience with naira2usd,

I first purchased $50 worth of Tron, it was delivered within few hours, I then purchased another $50 of usdt, it was also delivered. But when I purchased $500 usdt, since on 14th-09-2021, till now, they failed to delivered and also refused to refund me. I gave them several calls almost every day, but they are not answering my calls. To me they are scammer, please no one should ever purchase anything from them. They are just a thief with no mercy. They are stealing from innocent souls to enriched themselves.

For the rest out there, naira2usd are scammers, never allowed yourself to fall for their trap
Re: Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abdulshetty26:

My experience with naira2usd,

I first purchased $50 worth of Tron, it was delivered within few hours, I then purchased another $50 of usdt, it was also delivered. But when I purchased $500 usdt, since on 14th-09-2021, till now, they failed to delivered and also refused to refund me. I gave them several calls almost every day, but they are not answering my calls. To me they are scammer, please no one should ever purchase anything from them. They are just a thief with no mercy. They are stealing from innocent souls to enriched themselves.

For the rest out there, naira2usd are scammers, never allowed yourself to fall for their trap
Jesus Christ

In this hard economy?
Re: Naira2usd Platform Is Now A Scam? Beware? by officiakayc: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Try using Leedexchange

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Polo Top In Lagos Island / I Got My Money Stolen Today / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.