Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,353 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Got My Money Stolen Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Got My Money Stolen Today (697 Views)

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My Money Stolen Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hi all, I woke up this morning everything was okay. I know I always lock the door and pin the windows. I couldn't find the money I withdrew yesterday evening. I kept it in my bag, luckily I saw it.

I ran to First bank (Choba), I really need to pay my fees cuz of the deadline is I a few days time and that tension that held me when I was looking for it this morning was heavy.
Sadly the gateman won't let anyone in (crowd). I just printed my remita and head to the other branch at Rumokoro.

I parted the money in different sides so it wouldn't look obvious. This is where the trouble came, some guys I don't know started talking to me, I felt something isn't right, my 20K gone I ran away before any more of my money will get stolen. I'm at First bank now.

This Rivers State I'm tired.

I can't even walk at night and carry my phone. I'm always trying to be cautious. I don't do vigil.
Some time ago my phone was stolen (the thief cut through the net). Multiple times I've been stopped, if I have money I give. The annoying thing is that people will be there and nothing will happen. I'm just tired, don't even know what to do.

Someone will work and someone will steal his handwork, what is wrong with people.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Advice, support or anything is fine.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Great2021(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by TarOrfeeek: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Once I have more than N200 in my pocket, even if the President of Nigeria stops me, God knows, nothing will make me answer him.

Reminds me of when I went to Computer Village with N60,000 in 2010. When money still had value.

There was nobody in Lagos state that day who had body contact with me. Talk more of even talking to me.

Prevention is always better than cure.

4 Likes

Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Once I have more than N200 in my pocket, even if the President of Nigeria stops me, God knows, nothing will make me answer him.

Reminds me of when I went to Computer Village with N60,000 in 2010. When money still had value.

There was nobody in Lagos state that day who had body contact with me. Talk more of even talking to me.

Prevention is always better than cure.
Here they will just block you and start saying some slangs, wida you, who goes etc just know you're in trouble.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by lied(f): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Here they will just block you and start saying some slangs, wida you, who goes etc just know you're in trouble.
You have a gentleman look right?
I mean you face or body stature appears gentle isnt it?
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
lied:
You have a gentleman look right?
I mean you face or body stature appears gentle isnt it?
Well yeah, normal.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by lied(f): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stephenmok:
Well yeah, normal.
Hahahah! Even here in lagos it is done.
We dey look face before we approach and bully sha.
Once you dont have that rugged look, FOOD IS READY. grin

SOLUTION
If the person has no lethal weapon(gun)
Oga change voice for am.

No dey dull yaself.

1 Like

Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
lied:
Hahahah! Even here in lagos it is done. We dey look face before we approach and bully sha. Once you dont have that rugged look, FOOD IS READY. grin

SOLUTION If the person has no lethal weapon(gun) Oga change voice for am. E.G Bully: Who you be? Wetin dey your hand? Bring money comeout I wan smoke weed.
YOU: Be like you dey craze abi? You keep money for my hand abi?
Bully: Be like you no dey fear face abi?
YOU: You know who I be? No let me change am for you o e.t.c....
All in all no let anybody dey bully you. No dey do like BOLO grin
They were about 5 of them
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by mrcrabs(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

20k gone?

Where you obtained or searched? Streets now is military and its everywhere.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
mrcrabs:

20k gone?

Where you obtained or searched? Streets now is military and its everywhere.
Doff they call it here.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by mrcrabs(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Doff they call it here.

Omo na wa o.....
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by lied(f): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Before unko. grin
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by HornyTave: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
lied:
Hahahah! Even here in lagos it is done. We dey look face before we approach and bully sha. Once you dont have that rugged look, FOOD IS READY. grin

SOLUTION If the person has no lethal weapon(gun) Oga change voice for am.
No dey dull yaself.

Lol, you think Lagos is more rugged than PH? ah, sorry
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Builderbet365: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Hi all, I woke up this morning everything was okay. I know I always lock the door and pin the windows. I couldn't find the money I withdrew yesterday evening. I kept it in my bag, luckily I saw it.

I ran to First bank (Choba), I really need to pay my fees cuz of the deadline is I a few days time and that tension that held me when I was looking for it this morning was heavy.
Sadly the gateman won't let anyone in (crowd). I just printed my remita and head to the other branch at Rumokoro.

I parted the money in different sides so it wouldn't look obvious. This is where the trouble came, some guys I don't know started talking to me, I felt something isn't right, my 20K gone I ran away before any more of my money will get stolen. I'm at First bank now.

This Rivers State I'm tired.

I can't even walk at night and carry my phone. I'm always trying to be cautious. I don't do vigil.
Some time ago my phone was stolen (the thief cut through the net). Multiple times I've been stopped, if I have money I give. The annoying thing is that people will be there and nothing will happen. I'm just tired, don't even know what to do.

Someone will work and someone will steal his handwork, what is wrong with people.

That's the school they call "Unique" uniport, tufiakwa. Sorry about your misfortune, I guess you stay off-campus, coz there's no joy off campus. Move in to the hostel, Abuja campus was more safer than choba campus in my days. Also never ever spend 10 seconds with a stranger on the road around that choba to rumuola side.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Builderbet365: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

When there is a next time just say "No look uche face o", they will have that initial fear and free you, but don't say it Everytime.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by kingsworldola: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wait. You are passing two divergent points;
You got your money today? or;
Your money was stolen today?
Please restructure your post, I'm really interested.
Thanks
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Builderbet365:

That's the school they call "Unique" uniport, tufiakwa. Sorry about your misfortune, I guess you stay off-campus, coz there's no joy off campus. Move in to the hostel, Abuja campus was more safer than choba campus in my days. Also never ever spend 10 seconds with a stranger on the road around that choba to rumuola side.
Thanks man. The first time I entered Rumoula, I keep hearing pound, dollar, Euro and I just felt somehow. Even to touch my phone or make calls sef, I'm not comfortable.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingsworldola:
Wait. You are passing two divergent points;
You got your money today? or;
Your money was stolen today?
Please restructure your post, I'm really interested.
Thanks
I thought I misplaced it, after all the tension I ran to the bank but, security no gree and rain is coming. I had to look for another branch, that's where the problem came in.
Re: I Got My Money Stolen Today by waploger(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mine is to just squeeze face and walk fast before they see me.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? / My Terrible Experience With Gtbank / SEO Writers Needed For Paid Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.