Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation (1026 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri’s Coronation To Proceed On Saturday Despite Missing Crown / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation by SHIBAQUEEN: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ogiame Atuwatse III Tsola Emiko is now the 21th Olu of Warri, I sat and watched the event all the way from United States live on Channels Tv, thanks to the best tv station, I was aware of the communique sent by Chief Ayeri Emami calling on the isoko Urhobo and Ijaw Monarchs to boycott the coronation of the Reverend Olu, and we all saw it played out today, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa on his own part purposely slated his father’s burial same day with this glorious event just to also boycott the young king , the governor’s father died and was since buried February 2021and I’m fully aware that the Governor was aware of the seclusion of 90days the Ogiame was confined according to tradition which I’m sure he was also aware of the Olu’s coronation . Now all politicians and the village traditional rulers calling themselves first class king went for a burial carnival rather than gracing this wonderful celebration, I’m happy to let the whole world know that no stupid so called staff of office was presented to the Olu and the reason is that the Olu throne was never a creation of the Delta state kings and Chiefs Gazette as the Olu throne has been in existence in pre- colonial Era which made only the Olu of Warri and the Obi of Agbor in Delta state the only two First Class Monarch in the state. People might be wondering why this write up, I want everyone to know that every plans of Ayeri Emami on the new Monarch not to emerge was as a result of his threat by the emergence of the new Olu who is well educated , Rich and also young at heart who will challenge him on misappropriation of the Itsekiri resources. he succeeded in imposing the late King who spent only five years on throne and how he lavished money on the king to silent his conscience to challenge him (Ayeri) as to his management of the Ugborodo Funds running into billions every year, I’m very sure Ayeri’ communique to the kings was with Kolanut wedges with a robust package and I’m very happy that we shall all know the truth about him challenging the emergence of the Olu . I’m also from Delta state and also from a royal home from Isoko but without mincing words and with due apologies to the so called Monarchs of the state that went for a burial carnival of the governor that they are a disgrace to the throne they occupied because they succeeded in exhibition signs of jealousy and for the other few Mornarchs from Delta state that showed up,I salute your spirit of bravery. I pray for long life for the first class king with a class . Ogiame Aruwatshe III Long May you reign your majesty!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation by otokx(m): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Interesting
Re: Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation by Sufferingboy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oga remove okowa from una wahala,wetin concern okowa with your kingship fight?

He is not celebrate burial for his father because of Una?

Watch your mouth.
Re: Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation by SHIBAQUEEN: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Oga remove okowa from una wahala,wetin concern okowa with your kingship fight?

He is not celebrate burial for his father because of Una?

Watch your mouth.

Call a spade a spade, if you feed from the corrupt politics that is norms in Nigeria then you are free to make a political statement here but as far as am concern it was a glorious celebration with or without Delta state government even the representative was wobbling with his speech and FYI the Olu does not need any petty monthly Stipends received by other Kings from your state government because the land is richly blessed with enormous resources and his position does not stop him from continuous participation as a member or BOD that he currently occupied .Like I said in my post earlier I’m a Delta from noble but not an Itsekiri.

1 Like

Re: Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation by Sufferingboy(f): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
SHIBAQUEEN:

Call a spade a spade, if you feed from the corrupt politics that is norms in Nigeria then you are free to make a political statement here but as far as am concern it was a glorious celebration with or without Delta state government even the representative was wobbling with his speech and FYI the Olu does not need any petty monthly Stipends received by other Kings from your state government because the land is richly blessed with enormous resources and his position does not stop him from continuous participation as a member or BOD that he currently occupied .Like I said in my post earlier I’m a Delta from noble but not an Itsekiri.

Yes without Okowa the ceremony took place successfully,then why are you still mentioning his name?

ITSEKIRI should settle their problem among theirselfs and stop trying to drag Okowa into their Kingship fight.
Re: Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation by Abohboy: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
SHIBAQUEEN:
Ogiame Atuwatse III Tsola Emiko is now the 21th Olu of Warri, I sat and watched the event all the way from United States live on Channels Tv, thanks to the best tv station, I was aware of the communique sent by Chief Ayeri Emami calling on the isoko Urhobo and Ijaw Monarchs to boycott the coronation of the Reverend Olu, and we all saw it played out today, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa on his own part purposely slated his father’s burial same day with this glorious event just to also boycott the young king , the governor’s father died and was since buried February 2021and I’m fully aware that the Governor was aware of the seclusion of 90days the Ogiame was confined according to tradition which I’m sure he was also aware of the Olu’s coronation . Now all politicians and the village traditional rulers calling themselves first class king went for a burial carnival rather than gracing this wonderful celebration, I’m happy to let the whole world know that no stupid so called staff of office was presented to the Olu and the reason is that the Olu throne was never a creation of the Delta state kings and Chiefs Gazette as the Olu throne has been in existence in pre- colonial Era which made only the Olu of Warri and the Obi of Agbor in Delta state the only two First Class Monarch in the state. People might be wondering why this write up, I want everyone to know that every plans of Ayeri Emami on the new Monarch not to emerge was as a result of his threat by the emergence of the new Olu who is well educated , Rich and also young at heart who will challenge him on misappropriation of the Itsekiri resources. he succeeded in imposing the late King who spent only five years on throne and how he lavished money on the king to silent his conscience to challenge him (Ayeri) as to his management of the Ugborodo Funds running into billions every year, I’m very sure Ayeri’ communique to the kings was with Kolanut wedges with a robust package and I’m very happy that we shall all know the truth about him challenging the emergence of the Olu . I’m also from Delta state and also from a royal home from Isoko but without mincing words and with due apologies to the so called Monarchs of the state that went for a burial carnival of the governor that they are a disgrace to the throne they occupied because they succeeded in exhibition signs of jealousy and for the other few Mornarchs from Delta state that showed up,I salute your spirit of bravery. I pray for long life for the first class king with a class . Ogiame Aruwatshe III Long May you reign your majesty!!!!!

You say first class monarch but then left out the Obi of Aboh who at the kingdoms peak ruled over land stretching up to the confluence and down to the coast he has as much a stake a sa first class leader in delta state as anyone else

In any case well done to the new king and I wish him luck

1 Like

Re: Most Delta Monarchs Absent At Olu Of Warri Coronation by YungMillionaire: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Become A Chief? / Witchcraft In "white" Clothing. / ]rescued From Human Traffickers In Togo, Three-year-old Nigerian Waits In Vain F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.