Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. (1203 Views)

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Covid-19: Imported Madascar Cure Has Been Poisoned In Nigeria!!! (video Prove) / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by Fafesot: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sometimes, when I sit alone and think about how cruel and absolutely wicked humans are; I weep.

I heard a news lately how a guy was poisoned by his friends and died as a result of that.

I find it difficult to swallow the fact that people can withstand seeing their fellow human whom they poisoned lying lifeless and being buried, which death resulted from the poison he/she took unknowingly.

I began to see every human as demon when I learnt about many cases of people being poisoned by their so called friends.
Humans are wicked.

Share your experience, you might be saving someone's life.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by Fahdiga(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
APC and Buhari poisoned me in 2015
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by Realday: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by tillaman(m): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by Blackfire(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2021
When you watch Yoruba and ighoe film, you will notice they are culprit
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by Fisiryorh(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Ate Asaro in my boarding school & that sh!t got close to 20 of us throwing up alot.

Was hospitalised for 4 whole days mehn..

That experience ain't a joke...
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by vb0mb(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by ifechiluru4y: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2021
sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by ideatoprince18(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2021
2015 .... Attended a wedding at neighboring state .... Dunno who slipped poison inside my drink... Before the ring baba have me detected it, one drop don ente my mouth .. when I got. Home... I started stooling stooling!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by paulolee(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2021
sure....one Edo bea around 2015....she say na jus banga soup but I nearly died after eating it..
Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by Cerebellum: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Una sha no won geh sense

Do you know how mentally scarred people who get attacked by wild animals, poisoned, raped and burnt by fire are??

So funny how you want them to start spilling their bad experience

Re: Have You Ever Been Poisoned Before, Share Your Experience...let's Learn. by 78ipadeola: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Communities In The North Should Buy These Devices To Track Movement Of Bandits. / Timothy Adegoke: Police Confirms He Was Killed By Adedoyin / Please Help...the Increased Rate Of Jungle Justice In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.