Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan (1799 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by poiu44: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
kiss
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by yarimo(m): 1:41am On Aug 22, 2021
Anyone that win APC presidential primaries he/ she is the next president of nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by poiu44: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2021
yarimo:
Anyone that win APC presidential primaries he/ she is the next president of nigeria.

It depend who win the primaries and who the opposition pick

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by poiu44: 2:57am On Aug 22, 2021
poiu44:

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Ruggedniggaone: 3:51am On Aug 22, 2021
yarimo:
why are you this dull?

4 Likes

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Monogamy: 5:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Any southern candidate on Apc ticket is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by blackpanda: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2021
poiu44:

It doesn't matter. Apc will definitely win presidency. Pdp is dead

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by malcom1X: 6:43am On Aug 22, 2021
APC get mind.

After destroying the country then decide to bring in the same person they were criticizing to rule the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by joyandfaith: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2021
blackpanda:

Nigeria is dead. Know this before your old age.
No President can fix Nigeria with present political architecture.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Monogamy: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

And the political architecture can't be changed by the new president?
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by joyandfaith: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

And the political architecture can't be changed by the new president?
Let wait and i see.
Nigeria is a failed experiment. Keep on hoping, old age cannot be reversed.

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Monogamy: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

Let wait and i see.
Nigeria is a failed experiment. Keep on hoping, old age cannot be reversed.

The only thing you can wait and see is the progress of Nigeria, if you are waiting to be vindicated with whatever thoughts you might hold, na failed thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by richmond500: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2021
poiu44:

Tinubu has no rival currently, if he is picked then he'll win, Osinbajo may have difficulties but I guess he will win the likes of Wike.

I am not sentimental

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by richmond500: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2021
malcom1X:
APC get mind.

After destroying the country then decide to bring in the same person they were criticizing to rule the country
forget propaganda, GEJ will never get presidential ticket from APC that is if he is willing to become a president again sef
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by richmond500: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2021
blackpanda:

APC will have to field an important candidate to win PDP.

PDP doesn't stand a chance but if PDP wins 2023 then its the fault of APC

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by blackpanda: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

Which one is old age Na only bad mouth and evil u sabi. God forbid my nigeria is not dead! My nigeria is getting better and will rise again. Tufiakwagi

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Monogamy: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2021
richmond500:
Tinubu has no rival currently, if he is picked then he'll win, Osinbajo may have difficulties but I guess he will win the likes of Wike.

I am not sentimental

Osinbanjo on the Apc ticket is already a walk over election against any Pdp candidate be it Atiku.

Trader moni was delivered physically across the region.

Npower beneficiaries are selected without being a party members or have any other political affiliation

The Covid grants that was given to the business owners, we read so many testimonies across the region.

Those are the portfolios given to Osinbanjo that he is currently handling which they are all fair and better.

When Atiku was VP, what did he do in his capacity as VP with the portfolios given to him?

Power: One of my major reason of not wanting Atiku near the presidency, Atiku was giving the blank check to fix the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, but instead , Atiku worsened the situation by inviting Mikano, generator company to come and worsen it

Who Atiku help self if not himself and his cronies

3 Likes

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by joyandfaith: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2021
blackpanda:

Which one is old age Na only bad mouth and evil u sabi. God forbid my nigeria is not dead! My nigeria is getting better and will rise again. Tufiakwagi
There is a man in his 70s now. He shared your view 40 years ago. The same old story- Nigeria is getting better.
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by joyandfaith: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

The only thing you can wait and see is the progress of Nigeria, if you are waiting to be vindicated with whatever thoughts you might hold, na failed thoughts

There is a man in his 70s now. He shared your view 40 years ago. The same old story- Nigeria is progressing. Good luck.
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by BeardedMeat(m): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Osinbanjo on the Apc ticket is already a walk over election against any Pdp candidate be it Atiku.

Npower beneficiaries are selected without being a party members or have any other political affiliation

The Covid grants that was given to the business owners, we read so many testimonies across the region.

Those are the portfolios given to Osinbanjo that he is currently handling which they are all fair and better.

When Atiku was VP, what did he do in his capacity as VP with the portfolios given to him?

Power: One of my major reason of not wanting Atiku near the presidency, Atiku was giving the blank check to fix the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, but instead , Atiku worsened the situation by inviting Mikano, generator company to come and worsen it

I'm disappointed at this particular post of yours, being an ardent follower of political events.

When did Nigerians begin to vote for people based on performance?

Do you think it was poor performance that ousted Jonathan or you think buhari won a second term because he performed well in his first term?

You forgot politics here has always for the highest bidder.

If Atiku squares with Osinbajo, APC should kiss presidency good bye.
Religion would be used against him in the north to the last letter
Such is the politics of this country!

But I agree with you that Tinubu is not a fit option. Not about the knee surgery, you have been monitoring his public appearance and you have seen like many others that age related illness is telling on him faster than the others. We have seen him go from one Freudian slip to another. We have seen him trip. The numerous rumors about his health is upsetting too.

You just don't want another medical tourist on the throne. Kudos for that!
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by BeardedMeat(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

There is a man in his 70s now. He shared your view 40 years ago. The same old story- Nigeria is progressing. Good luck.
Do you need a soothsayer to tell they know they are decieving themselves. Mere words of mouth cannot change Nigeria. Even a new born knows Nigeria can never get better with the current structure.
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Monogamy: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
I'm disappointed at this particular post of yours, being an ardent follower of political events.

When did Nigerians begin to vote for people based on performance?

Do you think it was poor performance that ousted Jonathan or you think buhari won a second term because he performed well in his first term?

You forgot politics here has always for the highest bidder.

If Atiku squares with Osinbajo, APC should kiss presidency good bye.
Religion would be used against him in the north to the last letter
Such is the politics of this country!

But I agree with you that Tinubu is not a fit option. Not about the knee surgery, you have been monitoring his public appearance and you have seen like many others that age related illness is telling on him faster than the others. We have seen him go from one Freudian slip to another. We have seen him trip. The numerous rumors about his health is upsetting too.

You just don't want another medical tourist on the throne. Kudos for that!

If Osinbajo face Atiku in 2023, I repeat, na walk in the park election.

Northern plus Fulani presidency won't sell in Southern Nigeria including some NC states. Average Southerners would prefer Southern candidate over another Northern candidate

Atiku still have heaps of things to worry about in North. As long as Buhari CPC faction is in Support of Osinbajo, including Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole, the battle of who is who in North would continue. Atiku is from NE, Buhari is from NW, even the NE, Buhari still maintain huge support base.

In addition, there are some northerners who do not just like Atiku for their personal reasons. Who Atiku helped when he was a VP of this country, I have stated those who Osinbajo helped directly/indirectly.. Osinbajo have lots of achievements to point out to, what would Atiku claim as his achievements? His private business?

3 Likes

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by BeardedMeat(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Northern plus Fulani presidency won't sell in Southern Nigeria including some NC states. Average Southerners would prefer Southern candidate over another Northern candidate

Atiku still have heaps of things to worry about in North. As long as Buhari CPC faction is in Support of Osinbajo, including Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole, the battle of who is who in North would continue. Atiku is from NE, Buhari is from NW, even the NE, Buhari still maintain huge support base.

In addition, there are some northerners who do not just like Atiku for their personal reasons. Who Atiku helped when he was a VP of this country, I have stated those who Osinbajo helped directly/indirectly.. Osinbajo have lots of achievements to point out to, what would Atiku claim as his achievements? His private business?
Ok time will tell how the pendulum swings.
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Validated: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Babies analysing what they do not know nor understand. Politics is not rhetorics. The candidate that can give APC block vote to counter Atiku in the North and South, does NOT exist. Tinubu has a lot of baggages already, the biggest of which are religion and health. If APC fields Osinbajo, PDP will flush APC with Atiku, because, North does not believe in you SW, just let that sink in. Moreso, they (North) desperately want to curb ipob agitation for Biafra. The few voices against Biafra in SE will join IPOB and that would be a huge problem for naive Osinbajo to manage. North knows that under Osinbajo, IPOB will become uncontrollable and could possibly realise Biafra or cause a huge crisis that will break Nigeria. IPOB aside, any SW candidate in 2023, will give PDP 85% vote from SS and SE. In the North, please forget 2015 and 2019 in your warped analysis. North voted for Buhari and not any useless APC or CPC. SW cannot lead Nigeria in 2023 because, even the South and Middle-Belt see that as greed. SW have already used her turn from 1999 to 2007. Watch out for Atiku, Tambulwa or Orji Kanu.
Anyway, Buni has already made sure that ACN does not control the party again, so no SW candidate can win APC ticket come 2023.
By the way, did you see who was Yusuf father at the wedding in Kano? That was a message if you missed it.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Monogamy: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Validated:

Babies analysing what they do not know nor understand. Politics is not rhetorics. The candidate that can give APC block vote to counter Atiku in the North and South, does NOT exist. Tinubu has a lot of baggages already, the biggest of which are religion and health. If APC fields Osinbajo, PDP will flush APC with Atiku, because, North does not believe in you SW, just let that sink in. Moreso, they (North) desperately want to curb ipob agitation. North knows that under Osinbajo, IPOB will become uncontrollable and could realise Biafra or cause a huge crisis that will break Nigeria. IPOB aside, any SW candidate in 2023, will give PDP 85% vote from SS and SE. In the North, please forget 2015 and 2019 in your warped analysis. North voted for Buhari and not any useless APC or CPC. SW cannot lead Nigeria in 2023 because, even the South and Middle-Belt see that as greed. SW have already used her turn from 1999 to 2007. Watch out for Atiku, Tambulwa or Orji Kanu.
Anyway, Buni has already made sure that ACN does not control the party again, so no SW candidate can win APC ticket come 2023.
By the way, did you see who was Yusuf father at the wedding in Kano? That was a message if you missed it.

grin

What would Atiku use to campaign? Is it about what he had done which are visible or about what he is planning to do.

You people should stop forming attached with SS.. Speak for your region SE. The person which SS would have used an an excuse for not supporting SW candidacy is GEJ, which same GEJ and the region had moved on. Abi no be GEJ that attended Former governor of Ogun State Son's wedding in company of Mama Peace. Didn't GEJ , Bayelsans support David Lyon in the last Bayelsa guber election?

So you guys are still expecting a block vote from SE when another Fulani would be on the ballot. Are you people going to wear lipsticks in your mouth while doing the campaigning for him?

Which average Southerners would vote Atiku over Osinbajo? What would you tell the beneficiaries of Npower, trader money, Covid grants beneficiaries not to vote for the person who used his position as Vp to provide all that.

What can Atiku point out as his achievement in any region?

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by chrisxxx(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Bros we in the south east or south south will vote ourselves or any person other than a Yoruba person. So don't bother. We don't care who rules as far as that person is not Yoruba.
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Validated: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

grin
What would Atiku use to campaign? Is it about what he had done which are visible or about what he is planning to do.

You people should stop forming attached with SS.. Speak for your region SE. The person which SS would have used an an excuse for not supporting SW candidacy is GEJ, which same GEJ and the region had moved on. Abi no be GEJ that attended Former governor of Ogun State Son's wedding in company of Mama Peace. Didn't GEJ , Bayelsans support David Lyon in the last Bayelsa guber election?

So you guys are still expecting a block vote from SE when another Fulani would be on the ballot. Are you people going to wear lipsticks in your mouth while doing the campaigning for him?

Which average Southerners would vote Atiku over Osinbajo? What would you tell the beneficiaries of Npower, trader money, Covid grants beneficiaries not to vote for the person who used his position as Vp to provide all that.

What can Atiku point out as his achievement in any region?
Question for you. Go and check 2019 results. Even with rigging in Kano, APC with Buhari on the ballot only managed to beat Atiku. How are you sure Osinbajo can get same number of votes in 2023? Forget Ppwer, did GEJ not engage people with SureP? Did that save him?
All I know is that SW cannot rule Nigeria in 2023. If power must return to South, it has to be to SE.

By the way, why is it that anyone opposed to you or tackling you is regarded as coming from SE. Check my posts and be reminded again that I am core a Deltan. Secondly, I ask that you read my lips, if APC fields Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi or any SW candidate, all of South and middle-belt will face North. Buhari and Buni already knows this.
For those saying PDP is dead, keep dreaming. The party is only hibernating. nPDP is almost all back to PDP. The decampee governors (Umahi, Ayade, and Matawalle) lost control of their state party structures. So, they are just not in control of their states and not coming back as they are second term governors. It is just when you people rejoiced tha Uduaghan joined APC, some of us just laughed. APC cannot win Ebonyi, Imo or Cross River anyday. Forget the supreme court governor,that one is just a passenger.
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Monogamy: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Validated:

Question for you. Go and check 2019 results. Even with rigging in Kano, APC with Buhari on the ballot only managed to beat Atiku. How are you sure Osinbajo can get same number of votes in 2023? Forget Ppwer, did GEJ not engage people with SureP? Did that save him?
All I know is that SW cannot rule Nigeria in 2023. If power must return to South, it has to be to SE.

By the way, why is it that anyone opposed to you or tackling you is regarded as coming from SE. Check my posts and be reminded again that I am core a Deltan. Secondly, I ask that you read my lips, if APC fields Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi or any SW candidate, all of South and middle-belt will face North. Buhari and Buni already knows this.
For those saying PDP is dead, keep dreaming. The party is only hibernating. nPDP is almost all back to PDP. The decampee governors (Umahi, Ayade, and Matawalle) lost control of their state party structures. So, they are just not in control of their states and not coming back as they are second term governors. It is just when you people rejoiced tha Uduaghan joined APC, some of us just laughed. APC cannot win Ebonyi, Imo or Cross River anyday. Forget the supreme court governor,that one is just a passenger.

2015 and 2019 is a very good reference case. I asked simple questions

What is Atiku going to use to campaign? Personal achievement or Pdp as a party.

Which mouth would SE people would use to campaign for another Fulani?

How would you convince all the beneficiaries of government empowerment under this regime? And please stop talking about sure P. That was basically for party loyalists not to Nigerians
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Monogamy: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2021
chrisxxx:

Bros we in the south east or south south will vote ourselves or any person other than a Yoruba person. So don't bother. We don't care who rules as far as that person is not Yoruba.

Including Amaechi, Oshiomole , Ayade,Akpabio and co right?

1 Like

Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2021
poiu44:

no any opposition . Pdp, apga and others are no longer opposition party to apc
Re: Apc Will Lose The Election With Goodluck Jonathan by Validated: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Including Amaechi, Oshiomole , Ayade,Akpabio and co right?
You call those people you listed as leaders in APC? Who amongst them won their senatorial district under APC? All of them were PDP, except Oshomole, who has now become idp in Edo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As ESN Raids Cultist Hideouts In Aba / Akpabio To Withdraw From Presidential Race! / 2023: Tinubu Must Be Disqualified.. Kano APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.