Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

(SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles (3149 Views)

Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2021
My kids play with my phone a lot and i am afraid they might mess up a lot of things for me

I've heard of guest modes in phones, or phones that can have multiple user profiles.

I can't seem to find it on my phone, I use a Samsung A51.

Please which phones have those features?
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Ajilenu: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
My kids play with my phone a lot and i am afraid they might mess up a lot of things for me

I've heard of guest modes in phones, or phones that can have multiple user profiles.

you can purchase children tab for them.
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ajilenu:

Ok that seems a good idea, but they will destroy it within 24hrs.

The only reason they haven't destroyed mine is because I closely monitor it.

2 Likes

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Ajilenu: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

how old are they
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Jacku: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

just buy a separate device for them and use pouch for it
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Mohbola(f): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

You can switch profiles or just get a tab for them. I think Amazon has a children tab

1 Like

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thank you all.

I had to Google the answer (which I would have done in the first place)

They said either Google pixel or nexus phones have the ability to switch profiles.

I'll Just get one for myself.

To those of you saying I should get a separate tab for my kids, remember my question is to get a phone that can switch user profiles.

Next time, Let's give replies based on the question asked.

Thank you nonetheless.

8 Likes

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Snrcitizen: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nokia 6.1 plus does it.
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Snrcitizen:
Nokia 6.1 plus does it.

Ah nice, that's a cheaper and better option than google pixel and nexus.

Thanks a lot mate
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by fotadmowmend(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Thank you all.

I had to Google the answer (which I would have done in the first place)

They said either Google pixel or nexus phones have the ability to switch profiles.

I'll Just get one for myself.

To those of you saying I should get a separate tab for my kids, remember my question is to get a phone that can switch user profiles.

Thank you nonetheless.
Get vivo y13s
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by maxjax(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
I think devices with android version 7 can do it as well
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by arthurwillia(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

I love the ways you started with that’s a good idea and ended it with they will destroy it after 24hrs haha
24hrs even far
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

all redmi phones
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Ufedolove: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Any Xiaomi/Redmi phone can do it.
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
And you have not realized the recent craze for Xiaomi phones is because of the multiple users functionality?
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by skywalker240(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Can our lovelyne chip-an-zee affordale tekino switch modes?

kai, the day transsision does that, our ear go scatter with advert that day. First mobile phone to have that feature in the whole wide world. Sunshinev, walyasay? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by skywalker240(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Thank you nonetheless.
Sir, just so you know, the first 3 monikers that were suggesting tab for the kids are well known notorious marketers of a particular brand that finds delight in ripping Nigerians off their hard earned cash with extremely poor features to match their expensive prices. The name is Transsion! they are the parent company of Tecno, Infinix, and Itel.

instead of making suggestion for you, they were trying hard to divert your attention from your initial enquiries. Do you know why?

simple, their franchise doesnt support what you ask for, so they would rather want you not to learn.

if you think the pixel would be too costly,

then consider cheaper brands like

Vivo

Nokia

Sony and

almost all Xiaomi phones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by flinton(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
You have your answer though
This is what it looks like on google pixel

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by sunshineV(f): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2021
skywalker240:
Can our lovelyne chip-an-zee affordale tekino switch modes?

kai, the day transsision does that, our ear go scatter with advert that day. First mobile phone to have that feature in the whole wide world. Sunshinev, walyasay? grin
make the phone no go hang in between sha. na wahala grin
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Osasnidas(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2021
How it looks like in Nokia.. 3.4

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by skywalker240(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2021
sunshineV:
make the phone no go hang in between sha. na wahala grin
i beleive say e go even explode sef grin

You see the way those 3 staunch marketer Mobola, ajilenu, and jacku quick quick divert the topic of discussion enter tab for kids.

fear no allow them mention name of the obvious brand everybody knows such features the op asked for, is common with almost all their devices. Shame no allow them call Xiaomi or Nokia. grin

dem be wan deceive the op go buy kiddies tab angry
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by sunshineV(f): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
skywalker240:

You see the way those 3 staunch marketer Mobola, ajilenu, and jacku quick quick divert the topic of discussion enter tab for kids.

fear no allow them mention name of the obvious brand everybody knows such features the op asked for, is common with almost all their devices. Shame no allow them call Xiaomi or Nokia. grin

mad fifugrin
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by skywalker240(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ajilenu:
Jacku:
just buy a separate device for them and use pouch for it
Mohbola:
You can switch profiles or just get a tab for them. I think Amazon has a children tab
the op asked a simple question, if you dont know, a simple "i dont know let the geeks answer" would have sufficed undecided

or its just deliberate just because what the op asked for can never be found in any devices from your most favourite brand so you dont want to give the op a simple and direct answer?

abi switch mode feature is irrelevant in Nigeria? So Nigerians are not yet mature enough for that? undecided

heartless marketers angry

2 Likes

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by skywalker240(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
sunshineV:
mad fifugrin
as in ehn,

how can a human being born from a womans private part be this wicked and heartless

their wickedness go burst inside dem belle angry
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Mohbola(f): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2021
skywalker240:

the op asked a simple question, if you dont know, a simple "i dont know let the geeks answer" would have sufficed undecided

or its just deliberate just because what the op asked for can never be found in any devices from your most favourite brand so you dont want to give the op a simple and direct answer?

abi switch mode feature is irrelevant in Nigeria? So Nigerians are not yet mature enough for that? undecided

heartless marketers angry
you're so d.mb and it's sad.
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Jacku: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:
mad fifugrin
Baba e lon bawi
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Jacku: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
skywalker240:

calm your titties down
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by sunshineV(f): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jacku:
Baba e lon bawi
ur wretched mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by skywalker240(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jacku:
calm your titties down
Beth why Una divert the topic?

E no good make the op know the truth?
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by skywalker240(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mohbola:
you're so d.mb and it's sad.
As usual the immature barbie has resorted to insults, because she wants to manipulate the truth

Good day child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by Mohbola(f): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
skywalker240:

As usual the immature barbie has resorted to insults, because she wants to manipulate the truth

Good day child
you're the one that is confused here bye boo
Re: (SOLVED) Phones That Can Switch User Profiles by skywalker240(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mohbola:
you're the one that is confused here bye boo
Who's your boo?

You that I've dumped your ass since 1924 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Only Two Networks In Nigeria / Airtel Released Their Own Whatsapp Numbers / TECNO Spark, Spark Plus Unveiled With Glamorous Party [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.