Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale (1273 Views)

Buy Your Jersey And Boot, We Deliver Nationwide / I Have All Types Of Sport Wears For Sale, We Deliver Nationwide / Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2021
please patronize me I have all types of sport wears for sale, slides caps jersey T-shirt ball boots and many more..

1 Like

Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 1:09am On Aug 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by OkuFaba(m): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2021
You no get that new Ajax Bob Marley Jersey??
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 5:09am On Aug 22, 2021
OkuFaba:
You no get that new Ajax Bob Marley Jersey??
no
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by OkuFaba(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2021
princeabdul:
no
try get am, the demand would really be High..

Its gonna be the street uniform. This I've seen
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by Finnish: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2021
princeabdul:

How much for this?
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Finnish:

How much for this?
classic is #6000 Sir.
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by xtianchris(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Do you have basketball jerseys
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by Iamaboonasir(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
U get the new Ajax jersey
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
xtianchris:
Do you have basketball jerseys
no sir
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Iamaboonasir:
U get the new Ajax jersey
no sir
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Germany

Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by Iamaboonasir(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
princeabdul:
no sir

Ok holla when u have
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2021
I.

Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by uthlaw: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
do you have track, original slip-on,where is ur location?
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
uthlaw:
do you have track, original slip-on,where is ur location?
yeah, I have tracksuit, but I only have the original club type , the price is 25 ,000 . my shop located in kaduna central market ,mmk plaza behind Mangal plaza
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by uthlaw: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
princeabdul:
yeah, I have tracksuit, but I only have the original club type , the price is 25 ,000 . my shop located in kaduna central market ,mmk plaza behind Mangal plaza
I'm also in kaduna, maybe I check on you when I'm ready to buy....but that price is too high!
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Iamaboonasir:

Ok holla when u have
good morning sir , your request is now available
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2021
OkuFaba:
try get am, the demand would really be High..

Its gonna be the street uniform. This I've seen
good morning sir, we can now process your order.
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by OkuFaba(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2021
princeabdul:
good morning sir, we can now process your order.
I guess you now have it
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
OkuFaba:
I guess you now have it
yeah sir, player type #5000 , fans type #18000
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by OkuFaba(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
princeabdul:
with custom name and number is how much..

Want to gift it to someone
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
OkuFaba:
with custom name and number is how much..

Want to gift it to someone
number is 1000 and name is #200/alphabet
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by Iamaboonasir(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
princeabdul:
good morning sir , your request is now available

ok, thanks for getting back.....
whats your whatsapp digits?
or u want us to talk here
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by Iamaboonasir(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
princeabdul:

biko bros, which one is player type and fans type??
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by tahir01(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
princeabdul:
number is 1000 and name is #200/alphabet
Show samples of your customization. I have my own jersey I want to customize.
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Iamaboonasir:

biko bros, which one is player type and fans type??
the player type is more quality than fans type, you don't follow footy?
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Iamaboonasir:

ok, thanks for getting back..... whats your whatsapp digits? or u want us to talk here
sorry boss, we're out of stock for it.
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
please order for all types of Jerseys
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2021
order for your general sports wears ,our patronage will delight you
Re: Jersey And All Kinds Of Sport Wears Available For Sale by princeabdul(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
jersey player type = 18,000 + free customization of five letter word
fans type = 5,000 only.
deliver is nation wide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Large Consignment Of Female Fashion From Dubai On Sale At Good Prices / Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted / Help On Info About An Investment Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.