Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Happy Birthday Pastor Jerry Eze. (NSPPD) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Pastor Jerry Eze. (NSPPD) (377 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Pastor Jerry Eze. (NSPPD) by PriestlyLawyer1: 3:41am On Aug 22, 2021
Hurray ���
Today the 22nd of August is the birthday of Pastor Jerry Eze,
The convener of NSPPD,
An astute lover of God,
Happy birthday sir.
You are a wonder and fire brand role model to this generation.
We celebrate you sir.
We love you sir.
What God cannot do does not exist �

Pastor Jerry Eze wrote on his Facebook page:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ���

Jesus, You have my FULL YES like never before!!!

Jesus, I dedicate this Journey of Another 365 Days to say - YOU HAVE MY WILL, MY FOCUS , MY PASSION and MY HUNGER like never before !!!

You have Outdone Yourself in my Life; again I pour out my life as a libation unto You My Lord!!!

I am all Yours Lord; I remain all Yours Lord!!!

My Seatbelt is deeply tightened; SPEED OF THE HOLYGHOST FULLY ACTIVATED….JOURNEY OF THE NEXT DIMENSION OF THE SUPERNATURAL ALREADY ON CRUISE COURSE…Yes Lord!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ABBA’s LOVE CHILD!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!"

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Jerry Eze. (NSPPD) by Lifestone(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Happy birthday. You've blessed so many
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Jerry Eze. (NSPPD) by Taiwo500(m): 6:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Happy birthday sir you are really wonderful

(1) (Reply)

My Vision About Heaven / A Better World Is Near / Prayer Points For New Year 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.