Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Diana Eneje Awards, Boyfriend, Cars, Houses And Latest Biography-updatehubsnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diana Eneje Awards, Boyfriend, Cars, Houses And Latest Biography-updatehubsnaija (1258 Views)

Remember Diana Eneje From Rema's Music Video ‘dumebi'? See How Far She Has Come / Davido Shares Plans For 2020, Says He Is Buying New Cars, Houses And Jets / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diana Eneje Awards, Boyfriend, Cars, Houses And Latest Biography-updatehubsnaija by olukiesy(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Diana Chioma Eneje professionally known as Diana Eneje, is a Nigerian fashion model, actress and a social media influencer. She was born and raised in Lagos, and hails from Enugu.

Diana is one of the youngest known person in Nigeria. She won the Nigerian Teens Choice Awards in 2017 and nominated a second time in 2018.

Full name:

Diana Chioma Eneje

Diana Eneje was born 19 August 2002 and she is currently 19 years old at the time of this article was published.

State of Origin:

Diana hails from Enugu state, a state located in southeastern Nigeria.

Tribe:

Igbo

Nationality:

Nigerian

Awards:

Nigerian Teens Choice Awards - 2017 (won), 2018 (nominated)

Ynaija - 100 Most Influential People in Media (2021)

Boyfriend:

No source has confirmed yet if Diana has a boyfriend

Family:

Diana Eneje is the third child of her mom and dad

Organization founded:

At the age of 15, Diana started up a foundation where teenagers come together to give to orphanages, showing them love and sharing whatever the foundation puts together.

On Diana’s 17th birthday, She launched her hair gel collection with The Shine Cartel and has been retailing her signature hair gel on her social media platforms.

Known for:

Diana came to limelight when she starred in a popular Nigerian singer music video, Rema. She appeared in Rema's music video Dumebi.

She also featured in the befreetocreate campaign for hp pavilion 360x laptop with Rema.

Photos here
Re: Diana Eneje Awards, Boyfriend, Cars, Houses And Latest Biography-updatehubsnaija by OkuFaba(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2021
1st of all IGBO AMAKA..

Wooow!! No boyfriend.. Let me observe before I jump in

(1) (Reply)

"Biggie Where's Nini, What Will I Do Wit My Life"- Saga Reacts To Nini's Absenc / What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith / I’ll Never Regret Loving You, Even Though You Didn’t Love Me Back – Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.