Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets (26619 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by gambia(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2021
This country is not for me at all.
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by ceaser: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Well, I cannot but agree with Gumi on this. Except of course if he was using taqqiya which is not frowned at so long as it is used against the infidels other innocent non-moslems. But nonetheless what he spoke was truth.

And what were the idiots Boko Haram and bandits looking at? They are only adept at downing jets piloted by officers on their regular patrol. But will shut their eyes to jets used by the oppressive political class that brought the poverty on them in the first place. I can tell you that if they decided to have a field day downing jets that yesterday, they would have helped in solving three-quarters of Nigeria problems and Nigerians will have woken up from their sleep this morning smiling. But no, the idiots stood aloof watching all those private jets flying freely over their enclaves in the forests. Tomorrow now, they will be doing nonsense "shakara", demanding 100 million naira ransom from citizens who can barely afford 100 naira.

What better time to endear yourselves to a sizeable number of Nigerians if not that day of the wedding.

What am I saying sef? These elites are actually the sponsors of Boko Haram and bandits. So it's unlikely the boys will attack their employers.

Useless bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by BadEnglish(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2021
Naija na jungle las Las na to just work towards personal success .

And to the MOD wey ban me for 7 days, leaving me to dry in the wilderness, Na Amadioha go judge you.
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Enyimbamercedes: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Gumi, they cannot travel by road cos the roads are bad and their bandit brothers could kidnap or rob them. Kano is a 4 hour road trip which in safe climes, will be a pleasure to drive.

Anyway, Nigeria is safe, the roads are good, the economy is growing faster than it has grown since 1960. People can afford private jets because our economy is booming. Everything you are writing are lies from the pit of hell
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Albertgr8: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Be careful for u not to be silenced like sanusi
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by yahmohy27: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Gumi thinks he can deceive me, Gumi is also a Bandit.
Get sense abeg
He's not jare!
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Gistlobby: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Money meant for Gumis boys, is now being diverted to PJ booking...chai. I feel his pains
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by fuck419: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2021
ANYONE WHO NEGOTIATES WITH BANDITS, IS A BANDIT.
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by yahmohy27: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Gistlobby:
Money meant for Gumis boys, is now being diverted to PJ booking...chai. I feel his pains
Excuse me , are you an ipob?
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by seanjy4konji: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2021
EFcc just caught some yahoo men using 2004 corrola sport and paraded them stating that they are fighting corruption in NIGERIA...

Shameless people...

2 Likes

Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

True talk
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Gumi + all the attendees + all Nigerian government officials + the entire NPF and its wings, Ogun kill all of una together!

E no go better for una there!

Doom shall befall all of una.

Criminal bastards!

That's my contribution.
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by blazebaba(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Okay...but you could have send in your boys to do the needful instead all this para...
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Hotzone(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Do u want to kidnap them with ur bandits along kaduna highway? Ogbuuu
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Pio44: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2021
For the first time dis man talk sense, one hero for him
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by ruggedtimi(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
olatade:
A president that did not attend the burial of his own chief of army staff in the same city where he lives, has never traveled to console the families of victims of his maladministration, doesn’t deserve any love on his son’s wedding day.
word....dunno how the pr*sident feels.. like some demi-god. Baba doesn't travel around Nigeria for duties. But is quick to travel to UK and his son's wedding
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Adeolajude(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Leaders..bandits .intending leaders .followers ...everyone is the same in this. Country..allow the lucky ones who is getting the yam to eat while it last.. as for me..I don't have any single believe in Nigeria
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Druss(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Interesting words by Gumi. Me thinks reading between the lines is justification for actions.
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Oblizdahfuture: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Paragon311:
Gumi is pained their targeted targets didn't ply the road as soft target for kidnapping....

Weekend plans for kidnapping wasn't achieved, next is to rubbish the elites for flying PJ..

Today is Sunday..... I pray you get sense today Amen.
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by fredoooooo: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Talk is cheap, just send your boys to drop one b....omo in that place ... grin
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Miller232: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2021
dapsoneh:
They are our problem! It will be easier for the camel to pass through a needle than do the country to change for the better with these crops of Politicians...

You too much grin
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Brushstrokes20: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Gumi is spot on this time!

99 percent of Nig politicians are chronic, insatiable, irredeemable, irresponsible THIEVES!
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by mukthar2000(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Yusuf Yusuf Yusuf, how many times did I call u? I regret coming to this ur weeding, for Gumi calling me Bandith.

Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Lama70(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2021
I can actually make sense from what Gumi is saying.
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Oblizdahfuture: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
whenever truths are been spoken and acknowledged, pls learn irrespective of Tribe, Religion or Ethnic Background..... It will be wise and more appropriate to react positively to it.

Okay even if he's a bandit ( as some people above commented) we all know that this time around he has spoken the truth..... unless you are a bitter soul that won't acknowledge these!

I like the way the first commenter commented..... God grant your heart desires, Amen �.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by bbbb56: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
HE MAKE A GOOD POING HERE MUST OF OUR LEADERS THEY DON'T CARE IF WE ALL PERISHED,THEY ARE DOING A WASTIFUL LIVES WITH OUR TAX PAYER MONEY
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by pickatyoubackup: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Nigerian politics is about stealing corruption and pride.
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Originalsly: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
It's a shame sooo many people cannot separate the message from the messenger. What he is saying is the truth. The media should've put all such politicians on blast.... do they ever? Instead they prefer to headline "The moment Governor X arrives at the Wedding in Style".... while the suffering locals be beating their chests. And we wonder why we are stuck in sufferation mode.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Obakoolex(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's only paining him that as much as dem dey cashout e still never reach politicians own grin
Re: Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets by Ihejirikakings(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Are you the one saying this Mr gumi.?if you are the one keep it up.this government have failed us in every aspect of life.name it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC President Joe Ajaero Visits Labour Party Headquarters (Pictures, Video) / Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving / ‘buhari’s Academic Records Intact’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.