Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Who Can Help Me Rescue My Hard Disk - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Who Can Help Me Rescue My Hard Disk (756 Views)

Rescue My Laptop / I Need Help To Rescue My Valuable Data / Ooops! i formatted my hard drive ( Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Rescue My Hard Disk by ojesymsym: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2007
Who can help me rescue my hard disk. The operating sys seems to haved crashed.
Re: Who Can Help Me Rescue My Hard Disk by ojesymsym: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2007
The system doesn't see the harddisk at all, the only way I have been able to retrieve files was the use of Linus (Knopitc). I want a situation where i can retrieve the info in the disk and then format the drive, just that i am not able to see the harddisk at all.
Re: Who Can Help Me Rescue My Hard Disk by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2007
if linux is able to see it that means the disk is still good. knoppix should have a tool which allows you to create partitions or format a disk. call me if you still need further assistance
Re: Who Can Help Me Rescue My Hard Disk by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2007
if linux is able to see it that means the disk is still good. knoppix should have a tool which allows you to create partitions or format a disk. call me if you still need further assistance
Re: Who Can Help Me Rescue My Hard Disk by Macgreat(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2007
To retrieve files make ur harddisk slave to another then u will be able to access and get wateva file u need to remove b4 formating it.
Re: Who Can Help Me Rescue My Hard Disk by blackracle(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2007
u could slave your hard drive and access it.if that dont work,try using knoppix in retrieving the files.it's far much powerful in accessing crashe hard drives.if knoppix cant,then ur hard drive is gone grin

(1) (Reply)

My System Is Connected But Cant Browse Help! / I Wanna Sell My Toshiba Tecra / Any Catch On Visafone-evdo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.