Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students (8396 Views)

Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Bandits Release Abducted Students Of Kaduna Baptist School / Bandits Demand Rice, Beans To Feed 121 Kidnapped Kaduna Baptist School Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by Rich4god(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Undisclosed amount of money..

Surely nothing less than 500k was paid for their release.
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by gbagyiza: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
WibusJaga:

What a shame! Releasing human beings like JAMB results; batch1, batch2...

Their aim is to frustrate the Church financially reason they keep demanding for money n continue to release them in batches

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by Truvelisback(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Funny enough, when these Bandits/kidnappers/terrorists get caught, they will tag them Repentant and let them go scot free.
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thank God
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by Psoul(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Where is pmailer?

Below is one of your posts those days.
Hope you are still making that pledge?

I pledge to Nigeria my country.
To be Faithful Loyal & Honest.
To be praying, working and voting.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, that
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To send him out of Aso Rock this 20-15.
To restore our long lost honour and glory,
so help me God.

having ridden to office on the back of civil society, a.k.a doctrine of necessity and having been elected by an impassioned campaign of emotion and sympathy (a.k.a i had no shoes) i expected that a president seeking re-election will understand that his record of service and not sympathy would be the vote catching message....
and just when i thought he was going to raise hope, he did what no leader should ever do. he dashed hope. he told young nigerians that his generation had failed. yet he seeks their votes to lead them. this compounded the problem. if the president admits personal failure, he was uncharitable in seeking to paint everybody in his own service record.
what then is his transformation agenda about? failure?
my take away: leaders don't dash hope, they inspire it'. - Babatunde raji Fashola, governor, Lagos state.

https://www.nairaland.com/2093103/national-anthem-2015
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by oneolajire(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know....?

The richest preacher in the world is David Oyedepo of Nigeria, with a net worth of $150 Million. The 63-year old pastor owns 2 private jets, a $10 million house, and controls churches in 45 African nations

Good morning to you as I see you waking up from sleep.

Telling us what we know and you don't even know enough about.

Rubbish dot com.
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by chidi2003(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
When do we get it right in Nigeria?
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by dalass(f): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know....?

The richest preacher in the world is David Oyedepo of Nigeria, with a net worth of $150 Million. The 63-year old pastor owns 2 private jets, a $10 million house, and controls churches in 45 African nations

Do you also know,...

That although I'm not a member of his Church, Oyedepo networth has nothing to do with this news, those Baptist students still in captivity or their continued incarceration by kidnappers in that State under the watch of a Governor, Senators, HoR members, a whole state assembly who are doing absolutely nothing to free them! kiss
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by Farid24224(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

Go and read that incoherent gibberish you wrote earlier and tell me if that's english cheesy cheesy.n

That's why I said you should at least graduate from Primary school before arguing with me about English.

It's English not english..Use the Uppercase dawg!!
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by FarahAideed: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Farid24224:

That's why I said you should at least graduate from Primary school before arguing with me about English.

It's English not english..Use the Uppercase dawg!!

Useless Aboki who can't string a coherent sentence or syntax trying to save phase with "case" cheesy cheesy.... gerrout go and look for your brain grade at your cattle farm or look for FG treasury to steal from... Gerrout!!!!
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by Farid24224(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

Useless Aboki who can't string a coherent sentence or syntax trying to save phase with "case" cheesy cheesy.... gerrout go and look for your brain grade at your cattle farm or look for FG treasury to steal from... Gerrout!!!!

Go back to school c*cksucker!!
Re: Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students by FarahAideed: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Farid24224:

Go back to school c*cksucker!!
Lame poorly lettered Aboki cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 1.7million PVCs Uncollected In Lagos - INEC / Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? / Group Wants Suntai Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.