Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari (35068 Views)

2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by money121(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Promismike(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
God forbid both of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Nuelito: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
E bi things
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by donnie(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
He will not. But I hear they're trying to persuade GEJ. Make he no gree o... Otherwise he will confirm that he is actually foolish. Instead of pushing for restructuring or the dissolution of this failed union?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by TOMMYS: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ambode for president

Thank me later
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Racoon:
So Yahaya Bello-the failure youth of a governor thinks Bola Tinubu is not fit but himself is good to go? He must be suffering from the Dunning Kruger Effect; "Wherein incompetent people do not only fail to realize their incompetence but consider themselves more competent than anyone else."

The fact is Nigeria does not deserves these band of failed recycled brigade of politicians but a regionalisation of government so that the competitors are narrowed down to their people who know them better hence can determine their competency.
don't mind the opprtuned bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by eneye1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
This foolish and crime oriented Governor of Kogi state is saying trash. We shall soon stop hearing his voice.
My prediction: Yahaya Bello will soon decamp to another party.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
So, it is you a failure that should succeed Buhari
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by juman(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
He talked well.

Our boy sowore is far better than all of them.
He is common man like us.
He knows our concern as common people.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by GeneralPula: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
SmartPolician:
“He has a right to contest, nobody is questioning that. I always urge everybody to respect him for the roles he has played in this country’s democracy. He is a man of integrity, to be candid,” the governor said.

That's where I stopped reading.

If the APC despises the Igbo so much so that her politicians don't deserve its presidential ticket, a man from the South South should be given the ticket to continue from where Jonathan stopped.

If the South West is not careful, power will return to the north in 2023. Fairness, justice and equity should mean something in a country of 370 tribes.

If the APC despises the Igbo so much so that her politicians don't deserve its presidential ticket

Biafra or Nigeria presidential ticket? Igbos hate Apc and Apc is returning the same energy - if you do me I do you, man no go vex... Again, are you guys wanting Nigeria or Biafra presidential ticket?

Cuz personally, I believe Biafra is 95% loading so why the fvck does any sane Igbo expect a Nigerian presidential ticket when Biafra is cummin soon?

If the South West is not careful, power will return to the north in 2023. Fairness, justice and equity should mean something in a country of 370 tribes.

Yorubas have always been careful in politics. Yorubas have always been better in politics than Yeeboz. Jonathan said it lately that when it comes to politics, yorubas are so mature, if you understand what that means... If power returns to the north, it won’t be the fault of yorubas and also, we won’t have anything to lose.

The agreement is that presidency is coming to the south in 2023, but if presidency doesn’t come to the south in 2023, then it’s the problem of all South, not a problem of a single tribe..

Presidency is coming to south in 2023, but don’t dream of SE. Even Pdp they’ve been serving for more than 20 years have not for once reason presidency going to SE, how much more Apc..

Any tribe from the south can get the next presidency, but definitely not Igbos - you people should stick to Biafra or death, it’s your best bet!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Agugbadin: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Tinubu should not succeed Buhari but Belllo can succeed Buhari, isn't it ?

Bello is Bale of Thugs and has not succeeded in Kogi State what has he to offer Nigerians, absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yahaya Bello; Asiwaju Tinubu contesting for a nation's presidency... They are even top rated candidates!

...And you wonder why such a nation continues to flounder embarrassingly globally! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by ityP(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Asiwaju isn't running for President, but Yahaya Bello should count his luck and go to Senate, if he want to remain in politics beyond 2024, he's asking for the impossible to be gunning for the post of president of Nigeria.

Underate Bello all you like, that guy is doing a good job in publicising his presidential ambitions. He may not get it this time round, but he is a strong contender in the years to come. Just know that if he mistakingly wins APCs ticket, he automatically becomes president in 2023
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by ityP(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
God punish you there bello.well I'm not blame you I blamed the death of Abubakar and Buhari weak leadership if not because of that you will not smell governor seat.

Lol. E pain am. Tinubu isn't even gonna contest, so rest
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by ityP(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mrread:
Bring anyone who's more capable than tinubu at this moment

Any southern Christian. We can't permit another Muslim to ascend the throne

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by MNDY(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
ityP:

Underate Bello all you like, that guy is doing a good job in publicising his presidential ambitions. He may not get it this time round, but he is a strong contender in the years to come. Just know that if he mistakingly wins APCs ticket, he automatically becomes president in 2023

My friend always says before Bello will become Nigeria's president, God should make it possible for him to japa out of this country.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by danilmo: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Asgard73:
Power returns North... .. all this Yoruba noise ... still remain noise

Bello and President ... not serious though.

Yes.. we the association of 5% ndi dot Igbo have spoken with our chest..

No vexx, we north no want for now, don't come and spoil El Rufai or Zulum vision 2031 for us.. grin

U guys should go and settle ur scores.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by ransomed: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Let them kill themselves, they are part of our problems.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by ityP(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
MNDY:

My friend always says before Bello will become Nigeria's president, God should make it possible for him to japa out of this country.

Truth is, he isn't different from any other Nigerian politician that has eyes for the presidential seat. They are all the same. Tinubu won't be better; neither would Osinbajo. Anyone wey win, na their wahala be that. Naija will never progress

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by ityP(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
ransomed:
Let them kill themselves, they are part of our problems.

You are very wise my brother
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by tamdun: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yayaya is not a fool , he is not gunning for President but VP
And u think any right thinking person will chose Yaya as VP? What is he going to bring to the table, Yaya is from minority tribe and I doubt he will get 500k votes from his tribe

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Etudy: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tinubu deserves to be president but Nigerian needs a both physically and mentally active leader.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by olmoRoc: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/why-tinubu-should-not-succeed-buhari-kogi-gov

OBJ - South-West
Yar'Adua - North-Western (Katsina State)
Jonathan - South-South
buhari - North-Western (Katsina State)

How can it be the turn of the South-West? What about the South-East, the North-Eastern and the North-Central geopolitical regions? I can't stand greedy and self-centred people!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by olmoRoc: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
NairaMaster1:
God forbid both of you.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Buckeyemedia1: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
OVB123:
It happen to Awolowo (1965 and 1979) Abiola (1993) and now Tinubu. I only pity him because the north(Arewa Consultative Forum) I know very well will not let him be. It is quite unfortunate that we - Southern Nigeria, will not learn from history. Nahim Sabi.
Awolowo’s problem in 1965 was Akintola, Awolowo’s problem in1979 was General Obasanjo, Abiola’s problem in 1993 was Arthur Nzeribe of ABN who secured the Court injunction General Babaginda used in annulling the election.
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by sabreal: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
All of you shall irredeemably destroy yourselves to collectives benefits of the people.

That was how you colleagues began to destroy themselves in the PDP during the the of gej

Nigeria is not a graveyard to be ruled by the dead neither is Nigeria is a testing ground selfish people.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by MNDY(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
ityP:

Truth is, he isn't different from any other Nigerian politician that has eyes for the presidential seat. They are all the same. Tinubu won't be better; neither would Osinbajo. Anyone wey win, na their wahala be that. Naija will never progress

What of Zulum or El-Rufai?
Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Obansy112(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yayaya is not a fool , he is not gunning for President but VP
so that he can kill the president through dibolic means and authomatically becomes president

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari by Urbanchampion: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
ityP:

President of which country? Yahaya Bello is a No-Weight political entity. He can't garner votes outside his okene community and ptobably pockets of votes among his ebira sympathisers elsewhere. If you know how enormous, powerful and competitive the office of the Nigeria President is, you won't mention a yahaya bello among contestants to that office.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mysterious Snake Forced Ogun Judge To Release Detained Journalists / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.