Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) (64001 Views)

Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. / 50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Saidfx(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yusuf Buhari and his wife studied in Europe. Their network of friends are all ballers. Sharia was best practised in the Golden era in Turkey under a very strong caliphate. I studied with Yemenis, Syria, and even Saudi students in Europe and they all love 2pac shakur..
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Jolomenas: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ykc2:
we no dey talk with sake of talking we dey back it up with fact, grin grin ;DBlasphemy and apostasy
Blasphemy is punishable by death in Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan , Brunei , Mauritania and Saudi Arabia . Among non-Muslim-majority cases, the harshest blasphemy laws are in Italy , where the maximum penalty is three years in prison.22 Feb 2020
Which fact sir?
Did you mention Blasphemy in your previous post?
“Leave” was the word you used
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jolomenas:

“There’s no compulsion in religion” its clear in islam.
Anyone who commits a sin bears the brunt of that sin.
So stop being unnecessarily stupid,
You don’t know anything about islam
Are you serious calling a religion of over a billion people because of the activities of some that allegedly practice that religion?
Know the difference between Islam, practicing steadfast muslims and sinful muslims!!

Says a retard.

No compulsion in Islam but hisbah goes about dictating what's wrong and write, placing bounty on people for blasphemy. Give ruling for Muslims and non Muslims so far you're in the state and muslims are in majority. Place bargo on alcohol without considering the fact that there are non Muslims in the state, you can't rear pig cause its against Islam even if you're a christian or atheist.
You can't eat in public during Ramadan or else you'll be lynched even if you're a non Muslim. You can't go about your business your way except the Muslim way (mannequin for example).

You can't dress how you want, have your hair style or listen to your kind of Muslim or else hisbah comes for you.

I do none of all I mentioned there but I can never stop anyone from doing all those forcefully.

Christianity entails speaking to someone about Christ and if the person rejects the open hands of christ, you leave him to God or pray the holy spirit arrests him/her.

I've seen people call the name of Jesus in vain, people have smoked with the bible openly, people have blasphemed but we never demand for there head. We only pray more for them.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Jolomenas: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ykc2:
this google
Apostasy is not punishable by death!!
Point out where it said anyone that leaves islam should be killed in the Quran or Authentic hadith.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by jiregr8(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Husband shaved someone's head, His destroyed some people's livelihood in the name of banning Alcohol, Hisbah destroyed someone's life savings in the name of destroying a house where haram is committed, But Hisbah went on Break when Emir's daughter questioned all that they stand for. What a time to be alive
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by jiregr8(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hisba shaved someone's head, Hisba destroyed some people's livelihood in the name of banning Alcohol, Hisbah destroyed someone's life savings in the name of destroying a house where haram is committed, But Hisbah went on Break when Emir's daughter questioned all that they stand for. What a time to be alive
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by hardon1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Those ladies get groove sha

1 Like

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by taiwolomo1: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
tnerro1:

Bros, you don’t need to tell me na, there is this Amina I know, slim like Yusuf ‘s wife, walks small small, talks small small but when she handles your dick in za oda room, bros , you go wan go mosque on Friday grin and she likes being ontop, says she can cum multiple times when she is on top riding the boy wink grin
abeg no spoil me

1 Like

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Ykc2(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jolomenas:

Apostasy is not punishable by death!!
Point out where it said anyone that leaves islam should be killed in the Quran or Authentic hadith.
please I don't ve power for your taqiya now,what did Google says here?

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by perdollar(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
But buhari fit come?
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Jolomenas: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Ykc2:
please I don't ve power for your taqiya now,what did Google says here?
I asked you a simple question sir, is google Quran or hadeeth?
Just point a verse or hadeeth.
I don’t believe in any taqiyya I am a proud muslim and say things the way they are!!
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by effort1: 12:12am On Aug 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

So you mentioned me to tell me what really?

Yahweh is a curse to his people in the old testament which is full of mistakes.

That's why you need a new covenant to correct those errors.

Christianity and you Christians are the intolerant scam!

Failure in practically doesn't make Shari'a defective. It just shows that humans are humans.

Get sense!

Lolz. You mean the same Yahweh that you believe in? So, are you staying you believe in a cursed God? You keep on displaying dumbbess at every turn.

You are sounding like a broken record out of anger and bitterness about your cursed religion of murder, intolerance and bloodshed.

Islam is a curse to humanity
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by effort1: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Shimran:

Mr effort, you know why refused to quote you back? It is because you are using my words against me: no where i affirmed that Jesus was God's son but quoting from your scripture.

Again all Christian I interacted with have same view that Father means Lord, superior while son mean whosever believed in his teacher, therefore comes Jesus first son then the rest.

"Begotten" that was related with Jesus and God was thrown out of The Bible by 32 Christian scholars of the highest eminent, backed by over 50 denominations: it was said to be fabrication, interpolation, concoction and the like.
I refers you to my teacher and mentor: Dr Zakir Naik YouTube channel for more.

I also welcomes your recommends of any scholars of yours.

Father is father. Whoever told you that father in the Bible means something else is a liar. Stop swallowing lies.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by explosiveskull(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2021
I just needed to make sure we are complete in our squad

Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by tyreeksa: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by kay29000(m): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2021
TheRollingStone:
Naira marley sef, see song grin
I am cumming ; grin

I hate that song with a passion. See small small children singing the dirty lyrics in my area...not understanding what they are saying. It's worrisome. These celebs don't know the influence they have.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Killermamba: 3:13am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Fadayomideji: 3:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by aribisala0(m): 4:05am On Aug 23, 2021
kay29000:

I hate that song with a passion. See small small children singing the dirty lyrics in my area...not understanding what they are saying. It's worrisome. These celebs don't know the influence they have.
The dirtiness of anything is in your mind

If you think it is dirty it is dirty

If you think it is wholesome it is

All perception is internal and totally independent of the perceived/object

You see the world the way you are not the way it is
For me that is a thing of great beauty to be celebrated ALWAYS

Let me go and be coming

If somebody did not COME you would not be here

Often people speak from a tiny consciousness.

How much bigger is our consciousness than that of a snail in the scheme of the universe?

Yet we think we know everything

When you compare what we do not know to what a snail does not know there is not much difference , really
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by emecheboy2(m): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2021
The terms political correctness and political will are the two biggest scam ever created.
9japride:
Politics in Nigeria and the world over is full of hypocrisy. Are you not perplexed that Afghans are running away from sharia law and yet majority of them support sharia law. Why can't those from Islamic countries run to the Middle East? Being politically correct has made a lot of western countries to be dumb. No body changes. Imagine having a programme for repentant boko haram fighter for 9ja. Replace boko haram and put in politicians, is it ever possible to have a repentant politican? Tomorrow one criminally minded fellow will then push for a programme for repentant politicians with the scarce resources in the country. They ensure the masses continue arguing aimlessly while the big boys keep catching cruise and flexing. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2021
Nawao see face aboki
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Wettoid123: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2021
this country is interesting
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Lovenorth: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Shegzy8:

That was there way of life then...they believed in the swords. It is archaic toe and millions of Christians out there, everything I do is between me and my God, so far I do not harm, kill or destroy anybody. If the Christians them did it, the Christians now do not. We do not kill for our God, we do not force, kill, threaten, attack or place bounty on anyone for doing what doesn't trample someone's human right.
They were the ones that converted you to Christianity you are not holier than them, and even now, are ipob terrorists not Christians? Are plateau killers not Christians? Just say you in particular you are not a terrorist then I may believe with you. Terrorism has no religion this is what I want you to understand.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by 9japride(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2021
emecheboy2:
The terms political correctness and political will are the two biggest scam ever created.
[color=#006600][/color]

This world is full of scam.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Iliya1520: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Na so thing be in this country. Any law imposed na for the poor people.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by namo77: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2021
They only banned it for the masses

And some of the masses here on nairaland were shouting ban ban ban... But your supreme Leader is enjoying it

Looolzzz
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2021
chatinent:
Even hypo no fit wash the criticism. Call it hypo-crite.

Since Atiku refuses to come, Buhari Junior decide to come really hard
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by showafrica(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2021
yrret:
I gave up on Nigeria long ago.

Working out means of leaving the country.

Nigeria is a fraudulent entity... It will end up like Afghanistan las las
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by seyigiggle: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2021
surprisingly DJs have been banned in Kano.
anyways, watch them go after the Dj
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Haakeem(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Mtcheeew.....its nt my concern religion are for the poor's
Watin they worry me now na be say that first cumming video they banned, is want i want to watch pls who get am?
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by seunfape(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2021
Nigeria and their irregular system, people that banned song are the one playing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.