Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho (1765 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. / Nnamdi Kanu’s 'Abduction' Bears Semblance To Kidnapping Of Umaru Dikko In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Who else thinks they look alike ?

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by FarahAideed: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Just that he is taller .. Frank Edoho just escaped being a midget with an inch or so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by Okoroawusa: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
Just that he is taller .. Frank Edoho just escaped being a midget with an inch or so
You have to do something about your soul. It's too dark

10 Likes

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by iamtardey: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin
Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by DoggoneDogg: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
That crown looks photoshopped.

4 Likes

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by FarahAideed: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:

I met him once at a Michellin tyre centre in Lekki and I was surprised he wasnt as tall as TV portrayed him ...

7 Likes

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

I met him once at a Michellin tyre centre in Lekki and I was surprised he wasnt as tall as TV portrayed him ...

Met Bob Manuel Udoku and he was surprisingly hefty looking.

Rita Dominic was glowing like a star. She wasnt just fair in complexion. She seemed almost transparent.

Wizkid shocked me with how frail and small he looked.

7 Likes

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by Lagosfinder(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Similarities
Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by batstan(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
He is the 1

grin

1 Like

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by Okoroawusa: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

And so...

1 Like

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by FarahAideed: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Okoroawusa:

And so...

Oya no vex ...I always look at you like a misled Brother

1 Like

Re: Uncanny Semblance Between The Newly Installed Olu Of Warri And Frank Edoho by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Effect of too much drugs and alcohol on his body

KingOfAllIgbos:

Met Bob Manuel and he was surprisingly hefty looking.

Rita Dominic was glowing like a star. She wasnt just fair in complexion. She seemed almost transparent.

Wizkid shocked me with how frail and small he looked.

(1) (Reply)

Brutal Words Of A British Man For Africans / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped / MNK: After The Abia-State High-Court Judgement; What Happens Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.