Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Get Crypto Knowledge - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Crypto Knowledge (16147 Views)

Anyone With Knowledge Of Salesblotter. Cpa / Make Daily Incoming Trading With Solid Knowledge / Get Crypto Investment-binary Option Script With Just A Wave Of Your Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 11:15am On Mar 13
XcepXlargeGlory:
Please, are you the admin of this group?

Yes
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by digits69: 6:25pm On Mar 13
How can I get your contact admin ?
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 8:27am On Mar 14
As i type this, almost everyone is eager to know more about how to make money with Crypto.

You see...

Just like most of the people some of my friends have been dragging their feet about at least trying out Crypto.

That was until this morning when I shared a screenshot of $1600 from my recent Crypto profits.

This is what happened.
I took that $1000 and invested it in a promising coin I got from one of my crypto coaches community.

Within a few days, the $1000 grew up to $1400. So, I sold off the $400 on top and used it to buy another promising coin called Shiba inu.

Just so you know - In the last Crypto bull run, Shiba Inu did as high as 700,000%. That is talk for another day.

Then yesterday, both coin 1 and Shiba Inu made $2600 together.

So, I kept $1000 balance for myself and I sold off $1600 worth from both coins.

Now, my guy is dying to know more on how to do this.

The funny thing is - The BIG money is even yet to come.

Put some money aside.
Learn how to do Crypto
Then get info about the right coins to buy.

The bull run is back fellas..

1 Like

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 8:27am On Mar 14
digits69:
How can I get your contact admin ?

Click the link below this post
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17
Solana memes be doing the most
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17
$BOME
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23
Bitcoin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Feasibility On Agro Export Business/comprehensive Cost & Profitability Analysis / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community / How Real Is Annexation Business Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.