Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community (16174 Views)

Opportunity To Invest In A Promising Tech Start-up / A Very Promising Investment For Your Future / Grow Your Bitcoin, Payer Usd, Perfect Money Usd, Adv Cash Usd. Daily %. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Tonyrollsroyce: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Folks, I came across this opportunity in Jacobian, and when I tried it, it turned out to be genuine. They have been paying me consistently, daily, till today. They pay you once in a day, and everyday. But the only ugly thing about them is that, their units are very very expensive. But you will surely enjoy it and be very happy especially when you receive your Daily Income Alert every morning, everyday-by-day. This opportunity is only recommended to those who actually want to earn money daily without unnecessary stressful hard work and risks. When you try it, please be kind enough to post your testimony here the following day. And the site is: https://paypmc.com . Enjoy !!!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Joshua233: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Tonyrollsroyce:
Folks, I came across this opportunity in Jacobian, and when I tried it, it turned out to be genuine. They have been paying me consistently, daily, till today. They pay you once in a day, and everyday. But the only ugly thing about them is that, their units are very very expensive. But you will surely enjoy it and be very happy especially when you receive your Daily Income Alert every morning, everyday-by-day. This opportunity is only recommended to those who actually want to earn money daily without unnecessary stressful hard work and risks. When you try it, please be kind enough to post your testimony here the following day. And the site is: https://paypmc.com . Enjoy !!!
The site is great. I bought three units sometime in February this year when I saw a similar post here in Nairaland. They have been paying till date.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by BolaAngel: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
@Tonyrollsroyce, this is not new again because many are already using it in earning money daily. There are many positive post, thread, and comments from users about this site here in Nairaland. I am also using it in earning income daily. Though it is not Beans. it is very costly but highly rewarding. All the same, thanks.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by omobemi: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
you guys can lie....where are the testimonies.....scammers

5 Likes

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by AdewumiTemitope: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tonyrollsroyce:
I bought one Personal membership unit yesterday. Early this morning I received an alert from PMC, and when I checked my perfect money account, the money is there. Thank you OP.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Tonyrollsroyce: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
omobemi:
Guy, u are such a big Fool that u do not even know how to use google to find info online regarding a particular program or product whether it is genuine or not. Yet, u are there shouting scams when u have not even tried it. I pity ur wretched life, and I am sure that with this ur mentality, u will remain poor all along ur dirty life. Shame.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Najwal: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Heard about this but quite on the high side, still thinking about it wen the cash has mature grin
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by bigiyaro(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
omobemi:
guy chill abeg, the op registered on NL March this year, i have known PMC for almost 1 year + now. BTW OP, next time use ur refral link, PMC pays $30 live and direct for referrals.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
When This Is My Experience With This So Call Paypmc.com i bought 2unit, $714,on 3rd of this april.(monday)they started paid since second day,you will just seeing alert in the early morning,but when it reach excatly 11days,that was 12th of this month they message me that they are upgrading there system and it will take 2weeks,and 2weeks reach yesterday 27th April, i seeing nothing In My Account .,I mail them,they said i should have patient,is one of there engine They Are Upgrading,and they Are paying someother person they will resume shortly, bla bla, MY CONCLUSION JUST WAIT DONT RUSH TO INVEST THERE, IF THEY PAID ME I WILL LET HOUSE KNOW,AS AM TYPING NOW AM TOTALLY CONFUSE, THAT DAY I BOUGHT PM AT THE RANGE OF N445, I BOUGT 734 AT N326,630, BUT I USE ONLY 714, THEY PAID ONLY $180 BE WARNED FOR NOW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by golamike: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2017
ogo4god:
When This Is My Experience With This So Call Paypmc.com i bought 2unit, $714,on 3rd of this april.(monday)they started paid since second day,you will just seeing alert in the early morning,but when it reach excatly 11days,that was 12th of this month they message me that they are upgrading there system and it will take 2weeks,and 2weeks reach yesterday 27th April, i seeing nothing In My Account .,I mail them,they said i should have patient,is one of there engine They Are Upgrading,and they Are paying someother person they will resume shortly, bla bla, MY CONCLUSION JUST WAIT DONT RUSH TO INVEST THERE, IF THEY PAID ME I WILL LET HOUSE KNOW,AS AM TYPING NOW AM TOTALLY CONFUSE, THAT DAY I BOUGHT PM AT THE RANGE OF N445, I BOUGT 734 AT N326,630, BUT I USE ONLY 714, THEY PAID ONLY $180 BE WARNED FOR NOW

Bro. God bless you for this wonderful info. I pray they resume so you can get back your money.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
ogo4god:
Take it easy @OP. I am sure there must be a rational explanation. Be patient with the system. Upgrades are necessary in every system to ensure better service provision. I know it is not easy considering the times we are in. Kindly keep us posted please. And to all here who have units, are you experiencing the same issue as the OP? I have perfect money ready to buy a business unit, but now I've put it all on hold. Have emailed them though. Waiting for a response. Will SC and post when I get a reply.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by John636: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
ogo4god:
OP, how come about this your story ? I am asking because I bought two business units just yesterday, and this morning my account was credited with $240.. Meanwhile, the lady who introduced PMC to me, who has been using it since last year November, 2016 and has eight Personal membership units has been receiving her payment even till this morning when I called her to inform her that my account was credited. Her account has also been credited. Na wao for this story..
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
John636:

OP, how come about this your story ? I am asking because I bought two business units just yesterday, and this morning my account was credited with $240.. Meanwhile, the lady who introduced PMC to me, who has been using it since last year November, 2016 and has eight Personal membership units has been receiving her payment even till this morning when I called her to inform her that my account was credited. Her account has also been credited. Na wao for this story..
Thanks for the clarification sir. OP should come and let us know what the situation is with him.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Justina37: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
ogo4god:
Mr Man or Mrs Woman, my husband has 15 business units that he purchased since 7th January, 2017. His account has always been credited everyday since then till today, 29th April, 2017. He was the one that introduced me and now, I have 11 Personal Membership units. My account has received payment today too.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
When,I think I can not come here to saying what is not happen,before you berry me with your claim go straight to there Facebook page now,you will see my yesterday complain there, you will still seeing other man that saying he did not paid 1 month now,they said they are upgrading one of there system,..you will see my complaining there Sunday Akanni is my name,there,If they paid me I will let all house know,,behold am not here to saying what is not happen,till now am totally confused,

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ITSolutions135: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
oppre26:

Take it easy @OP. I am sure there must be a rational explanation. Be patient with the system. Upgrades are necessary in every system to ensure better service provision. I know it is not easy considering the times we are in. Kindly keep us posted please. And to all here who have units, are you experiencing the same issue as the OP? I have perfect money ready to buy a business unit, but now I've put it all on hold. Have emailed them though. Waiting for a response. Will SC and post when I get a reply.
I learned the bitter Truth about life: We have the Positive and Negative People. The Positives try to build, while the negatives try harder to destroy. Even when it is clear that PMC is crediting accounts daily, some are still calling it scams like one @Omobeni above. If you give any positive testimony about PMC, u might be labelled as part of the scam. It is unfortunate, and that is why many users fail to comment again about any working program in Nairaland. The major Truth is that : PMC is paying, even Today. For avoidance of doubts, their website is: https://paypmc.com
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
ITSolutions135:

I learned the bitter Truth about life: We have the Positive and Negative People. The Positives try to build, while the negatives try harder to destroy. Even when it is clear that PMC is crediting accounts daily, some are still calling it scams like one @Omobeni above. If you give any positive testimony about PMC, u might be labelled as part of the scam. It is unfortunate, and that is why many users fail to comment again about any working program in Nairaland. The major Truth is that : PMC is paying, even Today. For avoidance of doubts, their website is: https://paypmc.com
why people are doing this for am gentle man to the core am not here to tarnished any company name,am just saying what happened to me go and check my post at there Facebook page,...if you are paying,maybe your own system is working, am reply this message with big bitter heart,..
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by muntaree: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
They are upgrading their system ( They called it sectional upgrade). You are affected if you are in that section of their crediting machine. They promised to conclude their upgrade in one to two weeks, but its now more than two weeks. I emailed them yesterday, they replied that they are in their last stage of their upgrade.This info is true but dont panic cos their paying others.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by ogo4god: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
muntaree:
They are upgrading their system ( They called it sectional upgrade). You are affected if you are in that section of their crediting machine. They promised to conclude their upgrade in one to two weeks, but its now more than two weeks. I emailed them yesterday, they replied that they are in their last stage of their upgrade.This info is true but dont panic cos their paying others.
thank you for your consign but something happen now they deleted my post at they are Facebook page now,....
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Kola67: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have been receiving my daily payment since late November till date
Even my friend who introduced me has also been receiving payment too. I just called him to verify.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
ITSolutions135:

Nice on OP. Thanks. Will go ahead with my purchase.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Need a help!

I just opened a PMC account, I'm totally lost on how to upload funds on the account and probably how to purchase a Personal Membership Unit. A guide on this would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
Need a help!

I just opened a PMC account, I'm totally lost on how to upload funds on the account and probably how to purchase a Personal Membership Unit. A guide on this would be appreciated. Thanks.
First off, let's get this fact straight. I deduce from your explanation that you have registered with Perfect Money for an account as a pre-requisite to purchasing units on the Perfect Money Community and not that you opened a PMC account. Your account with PMC only comes into effect when you purchase either the Personal or Business unit from a funded Perfect Money account. That being said here's how you can go about funding your Perfect Money account and purchasing your PMC unit of choice.
1. Go online and search for e-currency exchangers in Nigeria or search the Business thread on Nairaland. Some reliable exchangers that readily come to mind are and TopUpGold. When you find one, do your due diligence on their services and ensure you have the cash(Naira) ready. They will provide instructions on how to get your Perfect Money account funded. Each exchanger has its own procedure.
2. When your funding is confirmed, you can now go to the Perfect Money Community site, click on the order tab and read through properly to ensure you buy the unit(s) you want. Follow the instructions as provided and I'm sure you'll be good to go.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=oppre26 post=56050452]
First off, let's get this fact straight. I deduce from your explanation that you have registered with Perfect Money for an account as a pre-requisite to purchasing units on the Perfect Money Community and not that you opened a PMC account. Your account with PMC only comes into effect when you purchase either the Personal or Business unit from a funded Perfect Money account. That being said here's how you can go about funding your Perfect Money account and purchasing your PMC unit of choice.
1. Go online and search for e-currency exchangers in Nigeria or search the Business thread on Nairaland. Some reliable exchangers that readily come to mind are and TopUpGold. When you find one, do your due diligence on their services and ensure you have the cash(Naira) ready. They will provide instructions on how to get your Perfect Money account funded. Each exchanger has its own procedure.
2. When your funding is confirmed, you can now go to the Perfect Money Community site, click on the order tab and read through properly to ensure you buy the unit(s) you want. Follow the instructions as provided and I'm sure you'll be good to go.[/quote.

Do appreciate. Would look into it.
After funding it, what steps would I embark to buy the PMC unit in my account?
Thanks.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
oppre26:

2. When your funding is confirmed, you can now go to the Perfect Money Community site, click on the order tab and read through properly to ensure you buy the unit(s) you want. Follow the instructions as provided and I'm sure you'll be good to go.

The order tab, I don't get ?
sorry for the stress though.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Mikkyjay17:

The order tab, I don't get ?
sorry for the stress though.
Yeah. At the top of the page right underneath the PMC logo there are a set of tabs viz; Home, About Us, Guarantees, About Us etc. there's a tab there that says ORDER. Click on that and you will be redirected to a page where you can make your selection and payment.
Caveat: Note that I will not be held liable for any mistakes you make due to your not properly understanding the system. Ensure you know what you are doing before parting with your cash. I am just helping out here.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
oppre26:

Yeah. At the top of the page right underneath the PMC logo there are a set of tabs viz; Home, About Us, Guarantees, About Us etc. there's a tab there that says ORDER. Click on that and you will be redirected to a page where you can make your selection and payment.
Caveat: Note that I will not be held liable for any mistakes you make due to your not properly understanding the system. Ensure you know what you are doing before parting with your cash. I am just helping out here.

yea okay. at owner risk nau.

God bless
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by BolaAngel: 10:38am On May 01, 2017
oppre26:

OP, if all will be kind enough to assist fellow Nigerian the same way that you have just done through your explanation, selflessly, Nairaland would have been better than Warriors forum. Do not be surprised or offended when some father/mother fuckers will label you as scam.... It is so frustrating considering the sincerity behind your stressful explanation.. All the same, thanks for your clear and concise explanation.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Aneedi: 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
John636:

This is interesting. I shall buy some units tomorrow after funding my account. And will also report back here with feedback.
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by oppre26(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2017
BolaAngel:

OP, if all will be kind enough to assist fellow Nigerian the same way that you have just done through your explanation, selflessly, Nairaland would have been better than Warriors forum. Do not be surprised or offended when some father/mother fuckers will label you as scam.... It is so frustrating considering the sincerity behind your stressful explanation.. All the same, thanks for your clear and concise explanation.
Thanks for the compliment. We should be the change we want to see right? Always help where and when you can....and go the extra mile if possible. To those who might think or assume I am part of any scam, truth is they are free to keep assuming/labeling as they please. They can remain where they are, as for me my PM alert na GBAGAM and my cheque e no dey bounce!!! Ahead ahead!
Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by Aneedi: 3:04am On May 03, 2017
Aneedi:

This is interesting. I shall buy some units tomorrow after funding my account. And will also report back here with feedback.
Report as promised. I funded my perfect money account and purchased one unit of Business Membership of PMC yesterday. Today, I have just received my Daily Income Alert from them which is $120 daily. It is Trueeeee. They are paying.

1 Like

Re: Highly Promising - Perfect Money Community by bal4real: 5:30am On May 03, 2017
Pls which one is their correct website, https://paypmc.com or http://paypmc.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year? / Why Big Pharmacies 'close Shop' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.