Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Get Crypto Knowledge - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Crypto Knowledge (16246 Views)

Anyone With Knowledge Of Salesblotter. Cpa / Make Daily Incoming Trading With Solid Knowledge / Get Crypto Investment-binary Option Script With Just A Wave Of Your Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
The more people are investing (buying and selling)the more our trading volume and popularity.

We get listed on coin market cap, coingecko.

We get listed on small centralized exchanges

Eventually we become main stream and people begin to hear about us, we even get listed on big exchanges like binance and the likes
Our price goes even higher.
More people rush in to buy.
They don't want to miss out on the next best thing since garri and moimoi.

3 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
I go back to my friends (my inner circle) remember, they bought huge portions of the coin at the beginning and their money together with mine is the bedrock of the coin. I tell them its time to sell (take profit)

Remember also that the price at which they bought initially is not the price at which the coin is selling for at the moment

6 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Mikocake(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Theinfomayniac:
I go back to my friends (my inner circle) remember, they bought huge portions of the coin at the beginning and their money together with mine is the bedrock of the coin. I tell them its time to sell (take profit)

Remember also that the price at which they bought initially is not the price at which the coin is selling for at the moment

Interesting..damn

1 Like

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by emmancecute(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Following keenly
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by DaBlog: 4:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2021
Theinfomayniac:

Let's continue ...

My crypto whale friends take off their huge sums of money plus profit due to the increase in price and the price of the coins falls drastically.

Those who bought when it was listed on the big exchanges will be in severe pain as they watch their hard-earned money reduce to nothing.

Some will be so sad that they sell off what is left at that very low price .

2 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2021
As they are selling at a loss, I and my guys are buying and accumulating at that low price.

After a while when everyone settles and seems to have forgotten, we decide to put our huge money back into the Raga coin, As we are doing so the price begins to go up again...

This time every tom, dick and harry wants to partake, they also begin to buy into the coin this is called a (Pump)

When it get to a new high we remove our huge funds again (Dump)

Price falls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Crypto newbies often get caught up in this cycle cause they're buying the hype of social media commentators and the popularity of a cheap coin blindly.

6 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by xendercage: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2021
Theinfomayniac:

P2P is thesame across all major platforms.
Pls note that it is Kucoin and not kudacoin

What about scammers, I heard there are lots of scammers on trust wallet

2 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Theinfomayniac:
As they are selling at a loss, I and my guys are buying and accumulating at that low price.

After a while when everyone settles and seems to have forgotten, we decided to put our huge money back into the Raga coin, As we are doing so the price begins to go up again...

This time every tom, dick and harry wants to partake, they also begin to buy into the coin this is called a (Pump)

When it get to a new high we remove our huge funds again (Dump)

Price falls

have been hearing shitcoin but now I understand the basic behind it. My question is how do you know which coin is shit coin and genuine coin to buy? Thanks in anticipation.

3 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by knacker(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bro
Can u explain margin n futures trading on binance ?
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by lessie(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro. Thanks! I picked serious valued info...on my way to start investing

3 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by lessie(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
I will appreciate a lesson on crypto technicalities and chart reading.

Again, if there is any crypto group you can add me to. 07038086009/aznnagbogu@gmail.com
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
lessie:
I will appreciate a lesson on crypto technicalities and chart reading.

Again, if there is any crypto group you can add me to. 07038086009/aznnagbogu@gmail.com

Reject the urge to post your personal details here.
Check my signature for more details
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Zobah: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Zobah:
it will not fly try using this to register https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU
Good evening
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Zobah: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
knacker:
Bro
Can u explain margin n futures trading on binance ?
Yes, avoid them like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Zobah: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
xendercage:

What about scammers, I heard there are lots of scammers on trust wallet
You heard that's rumour, trust wallet is one of the best wallet imo. You can get all information you need on here.

1 Like

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by skyangel(f): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Theinfomayniac:
For the second scenario. (Need Naira in bank account)
Now that you have your coin converted back to usdt to have fiat in your NGN BAnk account here is how yo gk about it.

Click on trade
Click on P2P
Click on sell
Choose the currency you want to receive if ot is not already chosen (This should be naira of course )

Just like we did when we were buying USDT initially, We are simply going to repeating the process but this time around we will be receiving the payment

So go ahead choose someone with a with a high completion rate

Click on sell

Op please be coming to this thread once in a while to give some updates.

How do I fix my own price if I want to sell usdt to get naira in my bank account assuming non of the sell order matches my required order quantity or price

Pictorial demonstration will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
What you are asking for is to post an ad.

To do that you'll have to enable ad sharing.

Under P2P
Click sell
Click ad
Follow through the process.

4 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
This

2 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
Using the Express method is faster.
Sale is executed at market price.

3 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
In any case, Always make sure you receive payment by checking your bank app before clicking on payment received.

Don't depend on alert.
Check manually.

4 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Konquest: 4:09am On Oct 10, 2021
Theinfomayniac:
Altcoins are simply other coins launched after seeing the success of Bitcoin

Let me quickly say here that there are 3 major ways to making money from cryto

1. Day Trading: This simply means trading positions based on price volatility.
(Not advisable for newbees)

2. Investing (Long term holds) Imaging buying BNB now at $500 and holding it for the next 3 to 5 years when the price would have risen to 2000 or $3000 .
PS. Buy BNB now, it is still cheap, price is going to the moon

3. The third way is ... Investing ( Short term, buying low and selling high within few months). Imagine buying bitcoin last year December at 28, 000 and selling at 45,000 this year. Good right?

There are other ways like staking, farming, mining etc but the above are the most common ways.

Feel free to add yours
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by skyangel(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Theinfomayniac:
What you are asking for is to post an ad.

To do that you'll have to enable ad sharing.

Under P2P
Click sell
Click ad
Follow through the process.

Exactly what i wanted to know. (to post an ad)

1 Like

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by skyangel(f): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2021
You simplified everything again. God bless you @op I appreciate
Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by skyangel(f): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Theinfomayniac:

Using the Express method is faster.
Sale is executed at market price.
I will be using this method when I am ready to sell, I just wanted to have knowledge of other alternative method

Thank you so much for not hiding your knowledge from us. God will continue to increase your knowledge
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks
@skyangel

2 Likes

Re: Get Crypto Knowledge by Theinfomayniac(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
For the records

BTC attained an all time high of $66,930.39 in October 2021.

1 BTC == $66,930.39

Next stop $100,000

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / Why Big Pharmacies 'close Shop' In Nigeria / What Guarantied Sure Businesses/Investments Are You Venturing Into This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.