Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her (50135 Views)

Missing Hanifar Abubakar Killed By Kidnappers Despite Collecting Ransom / Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Thats a wrong meaning. grin grin grin > guy travel, mingle, interact sbd you would see why its good to respect other people.
Your fada.
I ask you question since 10:51 and you no fit answer .
If you don travel, mingle and interact with people you go know say dem no dey waste time answer questions.ode
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Your fada.
If you don travel, mingle and interact with people you go know say dem no dey waste time answer questions.ode

Travel, mingle, interact, leave ur father's house and grow up grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Your fada.

Makaranta? grin grin grin grin my belle oo
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Since u no wan get sense know say my religion is immaterial to the argument continue dey press ur mumu button. Whatever my religion you still have to respect it. That is the msrk of civility. U might not agree with certain but respect is the minimum that is required
It seems u just begin dey follow the Religion you dey follow and u are ashamed of it .
In this discussion your fhucking Religion you dey follow matters .
I say Religion na scam and you come here come spew trash saying your Religion is immaterial to the discussion .
You be werey
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Travel, mingle, interact, leave ur father's house and grow up grin

No de call time for me. I know what i am waiting for. When it's time i go sleep and leave this one that has never left his fathers house dey claim 'atheistic fanatic'. grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

It seems u just begin dey follow the Religion you dey follow and u are ashamed of it .
I say Religion na scam and you come here come spew trash saying your Religion is immaterial to the discussion .
You be werey

Respect every religion. Kniw this anf know peace
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Makaranta? grin grin grin grin my belle oo
E be like na for internet u begin learn how to speak pidgin .
I say from my part of the country when we say these children dey go makaranta it means that the fhuckin children dey go Islamic school not Western school .
Why using that as an excuse to not answer the fhuckin question ?
It seems your parents never taught you to be bold about your fhucking beliefs .
You be Religious fanatic .werey
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

You be werey

Ok. I forgot to add, even respect their lack of religion. RESPECT is the word. Else you are a fanatic
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

I say from my part of the country when we say these children dey go makaranta it means that the fhuckin children dey go Islamic school not Western school .

Leave ur father's house and go makaranta grin grin grin grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Respect every religion. Kniw this anf know peace
You don dey use the fhucking f word too .
Junkie
You wey Sabi all weytin be "kniw and anf"
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

You don dey use the fhucking f word too .
Junkie
You wey Sabi all weytin be "kniw and anf"

grin angry grin grin grin computer 'confused mode' activated
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Ok. I forgot to add, even respect their lack of religion. RESPECT is the word. Else you are a fanatic
E be like u no get eye.
I stated facts showing the fhuckin hypocrisy in Religion and you dey talk respect .
Na me snap these pictures

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

I have no problem with what the people from your part mean by makaranta. But it kinda crack me though because people like you make knowledge claim about religion and many when you have never left the place where you were born. This is evident in assumptions you make. Examples like makaranta comes to mind grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Leave ur father's house and go makaranta grin grin grin grin
Even boys wey dey primary school wey dey go school for area they tell people say bros i dey enter college o.
primary school na college ?
Abi tru tru na makaranta u go ?
You no sabi cap for pidgin .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

E be like u no get eye.
I stated facts showing the fhuckin hypocrisy in Religion and you dey talk respect .
Na me snap these pictures

Keep posting some random meaninglessness pics which dont mean anything to people who want to believe
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by mrchalant(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2021
Such a wicked world
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Levinas:

I have no problem with what the people from your part mean by makaranta. But it kinda crack me though because people like you make knowledge claim about religion and many when you have never left the place where you were born. This is evident in assumptions you make. Examples like makaranta comes to mind grin
You be werey ?
Which Religion you dey follow finish no change topic abi you no get Religion ?
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Even boys wey dey primary school wey dey go school for area they tell people say bros i dey enter college o.
primary school na college ?
Abi tru tru na makaranta u go ?
You no sabi cap for pidgin .

Cap? Is that the best u can say?. grin grin you are just an adolescent passing through thuggish, pant-sagging stage. Leave ur papa house grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

You be werey ?
Which Religion you dey follow finish no change topic abi you no get Religion ?

Respect every religion. And remember to post those ur pics. grin grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Levinas:

Keep posting some random meaninglessness pics which dont mean anything to people who want to believe
See your fhucking English na "Which don't" and you drag makaranta wey boys dey use as slang for area .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

See your fhucking English na "Which don't" and you drag makaranta wey boys dey use as slang for area .

What area? grin grin U must think yhe whole world is the small world where u were born and have never left
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

U forgot to post ur pics grin grin grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Post the pics abi u don taya. Data don finish?
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Good nightie dear. Don't forget to respect people's religion or their lack of it.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by tyreeksa: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by spiceadole: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2021
Franca Elisha.. Probably a Christian and attended church.
But cannot say NO to premarital sex.
And lacks self worth and pride.
Advise young ladies to shun immorality in the name of boyfriend, they will not hear.
So foolish they are that they cannot even insist on safe sex or use contraceptives.

I have zero sympathy for her.
She wasn't raped.
She got served

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Levinas:

Cap? Is that the best u can say?. grin grin you are just an adolescent passing through thuggish, pant-sagging stage. Leave ur papa house grin
You be mugu o.no go lost o .
E get country wey ney dey use slang yarn .
Oyibo sef don put some of their slangs for dictionary . your fhucking papa go soon beat you collect that fine from your hand so that you go go sleep .
I simply meant you no sabi talk or yarn for pidgin before you think cap is for a set of people alone .
You need to sabi speak pidgin if not you go be clown for area o .
See ya mouth like cap

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Oyibo sef don put some of their slangs for dictionary . your fhucking papa go soon beat you collect that fine from your hand so that you go go sleep .
I simply meant you no sabi talk or yarn for pidgin before you think cap is for a set of people alone .
See ya mouth like cap

Pull ur pants up and respect others grin
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

See ya mouth like cap

U have to post those pics to make ur points. Pls, do.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Levinas:

Post the pics abi u don taya. Data don finish?
I dey go find wia dem define the fhuckin word cap for internet so dat you no go dey misinterpret am any were u hear am .
Your Religion na snake toto ?
You no fit talk am abi you dey shame for am.
Argument junkie
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

I dey go find wia dem define the fhuckin word cap for internet so dat you no go dey misinterpret am any were u hear am .
Your Religion na snake toto ?
You no fit talk am abi you dey shame for am.
Argument junkie

We are saying the same thing. Adolescent de shark u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.