Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul (91035 Views)

Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) / Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Arabaincubus: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Even Nigeria is not spared. This is going to embolden the Islamic terrorists in and out of government in Nigeria.
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by dalass(f): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hanibbal:

They are all terrorists... I mean all muslims. Na OmoLuabi wey Yoruba culture preaches yoruba muslims dey use practice their own if not Yoruba land for don turn Northern Nigeria.

Abi o

Applying common sense is very important.

Plus, Yoruba's value life! Before you tell a Yoruba to kill his family/ foes in the name of religion, you will try oh. They also train educational or skill wise so they have sources of income.

But those northern and desert Islamists resist education/ skills so they have to plunder/ kidnap before eating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by aquasapphire(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Please Nigerian G.Os we need you for evangelism in Afghanistan to preach the gospel of christ God bless you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by castrokins(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Very Funny People.. How Do You Lead Prayers With Gun Around Your Neck?
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Goldwine1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
It's like Ak 47 is a dress code in Afghanistan...

2 Likes

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tokskob2008:
This people should be left alone to do whatever they like to do within their country, if they like let them kill evey single citizen in their country na them sabi..

They did that and 9/11 happened. undecided

1 Like

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by blackslayer: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
I'm just looking at the American riffle he is carrying.SMH
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Jaylord12(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
When you put all the dots together, you will understand that there is a Delebrate plot to cause Full blown Lawlessness.

President Biden is looking more like a remote controlled Obama 3rd term. The Man of Lawlessness is orchestrating things behind the scene.

Watch out for something Huge in terms of wars Especially in the Middle East and against Israel.

Most Important, Watch out for your soul. Because The Rapture will Happen at any Moment.

Interesting times are here.

You talk about rapture like u don't read your bible
How can rapture happen when billion of souls have not heard of the gospel of Christ?.Christ can never come like this....Do you know that we have more than 1 billion soul that have not heard of The Gospel...Bcus u are born again does not mean rapture will happen...go to Niger republic, senegal, genuine burkina faso etc and u will know that there's more work to be done...No dey city dey shout rapture like say na u hold the trumpet
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
humilitypays:
The world can only have peace the day the whole world come to accept the truth that Islam is a deadly 16th century cult just like Kkk. Vikings and Co.

Islam is a menace.

Wherever Islam grows, peace and development dies.

You will see some uninformed people rush to mention Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc.

But what they didn't know is that Dubai and all so called developed Muslim countries were built by Christian, Buddhist and Hindu nations and their nationals and once they leave, Dubai and Co will collapse and become the usual Muslim countries like Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Pakistan, etc.

I just pity the young people wasting their time in Islam thinking they are worshipping any divine god not knowing they are only being used to grow a deadly 16th century cult called Islam.

As a youth, you are better off as an atheist or a Satanist than a Muslim. Think deep, look around you. Check the ways of your so called Muslim faithfuls, are you pleased with their blood thirsty ways all over the world

Why always Islam, why
Abeg shut up! You talk like a corn seller...,
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by arcis: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hanibbal:

That is what we are saying. Always proving that they are terrorists..I am exercising my freedom of speech you are talking of religious war in Nigeria. You think you are in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan. Go and start the religious war so that you can get your virgins quickly. Your brothers in Afghanistan will be proud of you.

You are wrong...this is faceless platform...you need to respect other people faith and religion..You all keep saying negative things about Islam due to your myopic knowledge of what's Islam is all about..We have both the bad and the good in all religions worldwide. Most of the write up up here are just based on hearsay about the truth about Islam and the already filled hatred in most Nigeria Christians about Islam. My dear, I am a Muslim (a proud one for that matter) and I do respect other people's opinions and beliefs...
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Krismas(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
coolLies. Bla bla bla bla! No single reference to any particular crime he committed to warrant a bounty on him. Wen Taliban ruled Afghanistan, they brought down opium sales to barest minimum. The Americans are only frustrated because they can no longer sell Afghan opium as they had for 20yrs. That’s why all this noise and attempts to paint Taliban as terror organization. https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/125230 http://www.amazon.com/Drugs-Oil-War-Afghanistan-Indochina/dp/0742525228/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270483530&sr=8-4

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by lordprogress: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
honestly the world and history will never forgive Biden for giving terrorists a country

the worst president every in American history

these Talibans will never learn.
they're repeating the same mistakes that made US to invade them in 2001 when they hid Osama bin Laden

US should use this opportunity to reinvade them again and save millions of both born and unborn.
US nor get their time again how you go they I fight people for 20 years with out victory.
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by ChikezieU(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tokskob2008:
This people should be left alone to do whatever they like to do within their country, if they like let them kill evey single citizen in their country na them sabi..
if Moddecai succeeded with his plans against the Jews, he would also come for the throne. They won't stop here they would continue to spread their influence

1 Like

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Hanibbal(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
arcis:

You are wrong...this is faceless platform...you need to respect other people faith and religion..You all keep saying negative things about Islam due to your myopic knowledge of what's Islam is all about..We have both the bad and the good in all religions worldwide. Most of the write up up here are just based on hearsay about the truth about Islam and the already filled hatred in most Nigeria Christians about Islam. My dear, I am a Muslim (a proud one for that matter) and I do respect other people's opinions and beliefs...

Don't be proud of Islam. Islam will destroy itself very soon. You can see the rising islamophobia around the world. It will continue to increase. Even Saudi Arabia the home of Islam sponsors and finance terrorism. Dump that blood sucking religion and enter the league of human beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by taiwolomo1: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hanibbal:

They are all terrorists... I mean all muslims. Na OmoLuabi wey Yoruba culture preaches yoruba muslims dey use practice their own if not Yoruba land for don turn Northern Nigeria.
u get sense so? How is all Muslim a terrorist! U guys be running ur mouth like fools! You should know there is a difference between a Muslim and mumin!!! Islam is a religion of peace!!! So there are real and fake Muslim just like there are real and fake pastors!
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by alizma: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tokskob2008:
If you leave them, they will extend it to the entire world. They are never satisfied with evil.

1 Like

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by arcis: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hanibbal:

Don't be proud of Islam. Islam will destroy itself very soon. You can see the rising islamophobia around the world. It will continue to increase. Even Saudi Arabia the home of Islam sponsors and finance terrorism. Dump that blood sucking religion and enter the league of human beings.

Let the whole world go against Islam..that's will their problem including you.. I still and will ever be a Muslim. If you like use another adjective worse than blood sucking religion..I die as a Muslim.. Let Saudi Arabia reject Islam..my household and I will forever remain a Muslim..

I laughed in Swahili at bolded...Meaning Muslim are not human beings right..So this is how shallow your brain is...wake up bro...
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by drakeli: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
arcis:

One of the biggest problems with us as a nation is us..You see, you have no respect for your fellow right to choose whatever religion he chooses to practice. You resulted in abusing his religion and faith..Well, I will admonish you to change your ways..Respect other people faith...Whatever you believe in, practice it and let other practice their religion..How will you feel if he abuse whatever you believe in?
The only one religion that attacks other people’s faith in the entire world is Islam. Muslims are at loggerheads with every other religion in the world.

Muslims vs Buddhist
Muslims vs Jews
Muslims vs Hindu
Muslims vs Sikh
Muslims vs Taoism
Muslims vs Christians

Abba!!! Na only you waka come.
None of these religion is Islam able to coexist without causing their normal jihad and clashes. All of these other religions coexist with one another with no problem. But Islam is the black sheep amongst them all.

I just wanna make you think. Think about what the problem is with Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by suarezteeth(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
How can you be safe here? Giving terrorists only 3 local governments is dangerous. Freedom to train others and test their weapons. Do you know some boko boys had their training in Sudan?
Tokskob2008:
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by engrchykae(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15929388/most-wanted-al-qaeda-terrorist-khalil-haqqani-kabul-taliban/amp/
if you believe that the USA government has been looking for this terrorists such as bin laden and haqqani,then you are naive.
These are American willing tools of destabilization.
Watch strike back 6 or is it 7, CIA guy mentioned Boko Haram.
Boko Haram will soon make for Abuja and Americans will bring planes to take their people but Boko Haram will never tamper with the economic interest of UK and US.
It's easier to do business with terrorists than go through the rigors of democratic institutions of the Senate.
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by raphy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Just imagine carrying beards tht bugs HV lodge inside n being a terrorist..
Let world leaders go back n finish wht they started .let them go arrest tht man he will try to bomb United State as they hv lose the war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by EmekaA125(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
who go come make we go arrest this man carry am to u.s?
Arrest who?
U fit near this man as he dey so?
He don come back stronger than he was.

1 Like

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by EmekaA125(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
raphy:
Just imagine carrying beards tht bugs HV lodge inside n being a terrorist..
Let world leaders go back n finish wht they started .let them go arrest tht man he will try to bomb United State as they hv lose the war.
Biden is an idiot. Weak demented old fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by raphy(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Biden is an idiot. Weak demented old fool.

I swear the man brain is full with shit .
He need to send them back to win the war
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by generalwo(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tokskob2008:
. .... Boko haram and other terrorist groups will model after them... Their victory is a bad news for the free world.....

1 Like

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Sagefromtheeast: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2021
For those that applauded the us and un troops withdrawal, this is just the beginning of chapter two.
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Freelane33(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Brother akanniiiiii
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by tyreeksa: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Razy75g: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Mooslems are the most useless headslamming people on earth. Parasites
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by hansomb: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
All thanks to Islam

"Our first priority for Afghanistan is security. If there is no security, there is no life.

"We will give security, then we will give economy, trade, education for men and women. There will be no discrimination."
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:53am On Aug 23, 2021
Sleepy Joe Biden must resign... worst president in the history of United state .. very soon they will start sending suicide bombers to America

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama's Home After White House / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.