Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul (91004 Views)

Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) / Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by eteba(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
SultanYoung:
Do they even know about the delta variant!?
Delta variant ko! Ogun variant ni!
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tokskob2008:
This people should be left alone to do whatever they like to do within their country, if they like let them kill evey single citizen in their country na them sabi..
Thats wat they've been fighting for na. D dont need anybody. just them
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Rondrosco: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kingsleyphy:

What's it like

OK you can easily get them if you call to order for my full eBook on sharp profitable business you can do without waisting time..

you can triple your capital and investment as fast as you can ever imagine.

get the ebook for #10m cash....
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Masama: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
newswires:
Would have Trump allowed all these?
This would never happen under Trump, Biden is a complete dullard and they all know it, that's why they are all flexing their muscles now from Iran to Russia to these taliban guys
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Hanibbal(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
arcis:

Let the whole world go against Islam..that's will their problem including you.. I still and will ever be a Muslim. If you like use another adjective worse than blood sucking religion..I die as a Muslim.. Let Saudi Arabia reject Islam..my household and I will forever remain a Muslim..

I laughed in Swahili at bolded...Meaning Muslim are not human beings right ..So this is how shallow your brain is...wake up bro...

Islam is not a religion a sane human being should be practicing.
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by belovez(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
BnQoyyim:

I'm quoting across the versions (KJV, NIV, ASV)
You can debunk any of the misquoted verses.

Amongst the areas of discrepancies is the 66 Books of the Protestant and 73 Books of the Catholic.

What you quoted was wrong, check those scriptural passage again, expecially the Corinthians you quoted.
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by chikasnight: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tokskob2008:
This people should be left alone to do whatever they like to do within their country, if they like let them kill evey single citizen in their country na them sabi..

Same like saying Fulani herdsmen and bandits should be allowed to kill everyone in Nigeria...because it doesn’t affect you currently they can go to hell right..you should shut up if you don’t know what to say...it’s not must to reply

1 Like

Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by taiwolomo1: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hanibbal:

Don't indoctrinate me... All allah boys are terrorists.
fool!
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by BnQoyyim(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
belovez:

What you quoted was wrong, check those scriptural passage again, expecially the Corinthians you quoted.

1 Samuel 15:3
Thanks Bro.
Thumb up !
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Llyodsjids(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2021
123simple:

I'm a youth and proudly Muslim who understand what Islam is all about. You should go and learn Islam and follow it not by judging what some Muslims are doing. Saudi Arabia you quoted above is being govern by Islamic law(Sharia law).

It was stated by prophet MUHAMMAD that Islam would be splited or divided into 73 sects before the end of this world and is only one of this sects that would enter paradise. So all these negative behaviours from different groups is not a surprise in anyway to those that understand Islam. To sum it up, no one can enter paradise without practicing Islam.

Pray you get to understand the truth soon
But believe it or not.. Islam is one religion I can't even advice my enemy doing..
Peace.
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
freshalien:

You seriously need to have a look at other news sources beyond Nairaland. At least bring your head out from under the rock where you live.

Don't be pained cos you sounded stupid and I made you realize how stupid you sounded. Taliban militants observing covid-19 protocol? Mumu boy!
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
MUYEEKFIRST:
I believe NAIRALAND is not created to abuse Islam. The owner of dis blog should ban people from abusing other people believe. It's necessary not to fuel d religion war in Nigeria. Bcoz not everyone can stand d abusing way to islam

Brainwashed entities who know nothing else aside chaos and violence. See him already talking about war. I wonder what they teach you in your Holy Book.
You primitive lots think only your religion exists. If every religion turn to war because of what people say, every human on earth would have been extinct by now. Don't you people even feel shame everytime coming to public to show the dirty ass of your religion to the world?
Moreover, how will your religion bring such pain and destruction to the world everyday and you don't expect the world to talk? How?
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Empiree:
Do you understand that 20yrs of offensive war just ended with trillions of dollars wasted, millions of lives lost and nothing achieved?

I just don't understand you Nigerians. The way many of you people think is very ridiculous.
Richard Ojeda never said this. It's a lie!!
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by freshalien: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Don't be pained cos you sounded stupid and I made you realize how stupid you sounded. Taliban militants observing covid-19 protocol? Mumu boy!

You just an uneducated idiiot who knows nothing outside his little environment, thinking that is where all life ends since you think there is no Delta variant of Covid-19. Ebonyi variant kee you dia!
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by uchman(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Leading prayers?
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by Juventus4life: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
NobleRace:

Why call them stupid? They trained militias to fight against the evil Soviet Union. The militias turned themselves into terrorists. Did America create the terrorists or the terrorists created themselves? It is one thing to be granted a training, it is another thing to use that training to promote evil.
What's the difference between millitias and terrorists
Re: Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul by NobleRace: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Juventus4life:

What's the difference between millitias and terrorists

The militias fight for a cause with an end in sight. Terrorists kill for their gods for reward in an endless endeavor to annihilate so called unbelievers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria / Obama's Home After White House / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.