Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. (274 Views)

What To Do When You Don't Feel Like Praying But Have To Pray / How Do You Feel When You Don't Have Offering To Give In Church? / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. by Karleb(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
That's the message.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Karleb:
That's the message.
Jesus Christ send you to go offering to anyone, even your pastors and churches, in the first place ? undecided
Re: Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. by The5DME(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Na empty envelope me dey put.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. by Karleb(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
The5DME:
Na empty envelope me dey put.

Omo! grin cheesy

Giving offering is optional. Even if you have, you can decide not to give. It's not a sin, let the pastor shout from now till tomorrow.

My own concern is that you shouldn't feel guilty for not giving offering, if you no get or you no wan give, drop the empty envelope with your full chest. No shaking!
Re: Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. by Karleb(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
What led me to create this thread was when I remembered some pastors and Christian influencers guilt tripped their members into donating their COVID-19 stimulus package to them, these same pastors received their own packages and they are richer than most of their members.

Similar scenario happens in churches in Nigeria everytime. They just bring one bill and tell you to pay because God has been protecting you from January to December.

All giving in church except tithe is optional.
You should not feel guilty if you don't have or don't wish to give.

The reason why I'm exempting tithe is because I cannot argue and I don't want this thread to reach 100 pages.
Re: Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Karleb:
That's the message.
i will like to work with u
Re: Don't Feel Guilty If You Don't Have Offering To Give. by Karleb(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
peterangelo:
i will like to work with u

Send a pm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SWEET HYMN SONG, SANG BY A PASTOR FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA / Am Just Waking-up From Bed Now / Nigerian Pastors And Conflicting "Prophecies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.