Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show (40388 Views)

Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by seyz91(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
You no lie
Me detest them two

Na that angel dey irritates me pass undecided

Do we blame her at all? She already knows how most naija think, we celebrate mediocrity, since the time of tasha boob exposure in her time and disqalification yet still got endorsment outside the house plus the nonsense fame afterall so she knew the indescency is what Nigerians celebrate so she purposely giving her nonsense fans what to like

humilitypays:
Mumu girl. You knew that you are not beautiful, at least be decent in appearance to help your life, instead you decided to worsen your case by being ugly, tacky looking and indecent at the same time. I wonder the kind of man that will have the courage to take you to his parents as his wife to be angry

This is as a result of bad parenting, allowing kids chose how to live their life in the name of freedom.

Same with that Ogbanje looking Angel, her sight alone can weaken any standing dick cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by EyezofGod120: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
angry
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Joshua070(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
because you are not alright.
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by EyezofGod120: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
PENISgod:
u are one of the most stupid nairaland I have ever seen...

Don't worry,I have reported u already. Useless idiot.
,,,ohh sorry,she's your sister
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Codeye(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Don't judge so that you won't be Judge.
My opinion though don't matter on her look. I'd love to know her personally

2 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by moneyissweet(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
All the American movies you have been watching since have you seen or meet any of the stars? Hypocrite is when you are a Muslim and still criticize terrorists

hopefulLandlord:
sitting in front of TV all day watching some strangers you never met and probably would never meet live a fake lifestyle for the camera should be regarded as mental crime

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by justking(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pretty damsel
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by lottomkyes200: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
You dress the way you want to be address ooo

3 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by taiwopapaya(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Arin you are my first favourite girl in bbnaija, I don't judge people with look, I observe you , then I realise that you are good inside.

2 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
I'm Adeniran Dapo the author of "studying medicine demystified" on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Studying-Medicine-Demystified-Adedapo-Adeniran-ebook/dp/B083W4KX8R

If you need mentorship from a fellow medical student, who will make your life easy in medical school and succeed, then send me an email on dappyadex4sci@yahoo.com, using "paid mentorship" as the subject of the email, you get free mentorship for 3 days to test, after which you pay 10k per month for my mentorship, which would be done on WhatsApp or physically if you so wish.

Also, I'm currently a 4th year medical student at university of Ibadan studying medicine and surgery.

I would be expecting your mails.
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).

You're fond of posting this rubbish on all your threads. What's proud about this bs? Are you the first person to post news gotten from other websites on this forum?

You're behaving like a kid,you better grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Maj196(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Smeagol sharap

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Sheriman(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
If me and Arin the Lord of the Ring girl were nakedly locked up in a room I can bet you that my dick will not stand up. Mere looking at her piercing face is so disgusting and irritating!!
I wonder who will take this one home as a wife to meet his mother.
Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Wordoftruth: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin lord of the rings
lord of the rings with no meaningful ring. Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Echoketh: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
UncompletedBuil:

shocked

I know you have a right to dress as you chose. I also have the right to tell you that seeing on my screen disgust me.

Your eviction last week was a pleasure to behold... Lord of the Rings wannabe.

I hate it when humans nonsense.
I'd love to see how good you look tbh...
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by iamtardey: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Is that how nairaland is ? Ban here , ban there angry
Tablechair:
Omo.... cheesy

That Mod that banned my other account... E no go well with you!! angry angry
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by careytommy37(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mumu. Maria played you because she understands how the psyche of our people plus your feminism take just doesn't work over here

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Komu1048(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://punchng.com/i-knew-people-would-judge-my-appearance-on-bbn-arin/

Why is it that when a lady is drunk she won’t be judge by her action but when a man is drunk he will be judge.

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Emeka71(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).
See how she even resembles vice president Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Dozis: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
You are back, that means the surgery went well.
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamtardey:
Is that how nairaland is ? Ban here , ban there angry
grin yh, man..

The forum is like Nigerian politics... When the enemy has connections... You Don go bdhat grin grin grin
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Coldie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
You didn't leave the show cause of your looks, you left because the only thing you were bringing to the house was gossips. Others in the house with same gossiping attributes will join you soon

4 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
UncompletedBuil:

shocked

I know you have a right to dress as you chose. I also have the right to tell you that seeing on my screen disgust me.

Well spoken

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
UncompletedBuil:

shocked

Well spoken

well spoken
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by ComeToJesus: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
She suddenly turned into a brown skin girl on the pix.

2 Likes

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Thunderfayayou: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by techWriter1: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
lord of the earrings
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by aryzgreat: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
This ashawo face lord of the rings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Woman With Prop Gun On Movie Set / Why Do Nigerians Love Efe, BBNaija Housemate, So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.