Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show (40472 Views)

Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by NotGej: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
sitting in front of TV all day watching some strangers you never met and probably would never meet live a fake lifestyle for the camera should be regarded as mental crime

How do you know all about this show? Do you also watch it?

It is safe to say YOU ARE A MENTAL CRIMINAL!?

1 Like

Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by efeski(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
humilitypays:
Mumu girl. You knew that you are not beautiful, at least be decent in appearance to help your life, instead you decided to worsen your case by being ugly, tacky looking and indecent at the same time. I wonder the kind of man that will have the courage to take you to his parents as his wife to be angry

This is as a result of bad parenting, allowing kids chose how to live their life in the name of freedom.

Same with that Ogbanje looking Angel, her sight alone can weaken any standing dick cry

So what?
So who fuckin blew you in the parking lot before you came in ?

If Angel in all her glorious beauty can make your peepee go down then dude you need to have that thing between your legs examined & fast too.

Ode*10000
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by karkinase(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mumu girl, Ring woman shocked
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by hopefulLandlord: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
moneyissweet:
All the American movies you have been watching since have you seen or meet any of the stars? Hypocrite is when you are a Muslim and still criticize terrorists

You mean you know me enough to know I sit down from morning till night watching American action films? wow!
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by efeski(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
seyz91:
You no lie
Me detest them two

Na that angel dey irritates me pass undecided

Do we blame her at all? She already knows how most naija think, we celebrate mediocrity, since the time of tasha boob exposure in her time and disqalification yet still got endorsment outside the house plus the nonsense fame afterall so she knew the indescency is what Nigerians celebrate so she purposely giving her nonsense fans what to like

You go choke on your hate o
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by humilitypays(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
efeski:

So what?
So who fuckin blew you in the parking lot before you came in ?

If Angel in all her glorious beauty can make your peepee go down then dude you need to have that thing between your legs examined & fast too.

Ode*10000
Please when coming to check if this my thing is still working, come with Nengi shocked
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Danisaint112(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
The piercing on her is really scary. Imagine a lady receiving multiple extremely painful piercing. I see her as someone that can shoot a man if handed a gun. She get mind.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link on my signature to learn from an expert who will teach you how to import clean Tokunbo cars while saving N500,000 on each car purchase.

Just visit the link in my signature and message me on Whatsapp
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by seyz91(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
No be hate bro

Just hitting the nail on the head
efeski:

You go choke on your hate o
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by gassbee: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Baba werè
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by PENISgod: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
cletz991:
Ur moniker though
Wtf!
grin I am the king of prick
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Well, you have the right to dress as you wish; I have the right to 'judge' you as I wish.

Case closed.

Anyways, I wish you all the best.

BB Naija has provided the platform to 'excel' for some.
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by eteba(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oh so u knew, oya quantinu!
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Lebronjames23(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
sitting in front of TV all day watching some strangers you never met and probably would never meet live a fake lifestyle for the camera should be regarded as mental crime
so what r u doing in this thread. Hypocrite
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Before nko
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Fantazy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
She looks disgusting
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Kirkman: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
So this female bull with nose ring and piercing everywhere is still trying to make herself relevant. Useless show.
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
This babe ugly sha o.

I hope she Sabi use that her scattered mouth correctly?
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Mercy2006(f): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Arin,pls remove the rings,you look scary enough without it
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by bluefilm: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Arin will always win any Ugly pageant competition she contests in.
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by UncompletedBuil: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Echoketh:
I'd love to see how good you look tbh...

You'll love to like me, honestly... Jokes apart!

But that's not the reason for my hating her appearance, but it goes beyond every sense of modesty in our clime.
Re: Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show by Afodot0022(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
See aunty owode onirin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations / "Humour Awards": Ayo Animashaun Endorses First Comedy Awards In Nigeria / Tega Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.