Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Bbnaija: Nini And Saga Reveal How Cross Had An Erection While Bathing JMK VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nini And Saga Reveal How Cross Had An Erection While Bathing JMK VIDEO (866 Views)

Bbnaija: Nini And Saga Narrate How Cross Had An Erection While Bathing JMK / Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nini And Saga Reveal How Cross Had An Erection While Bathing JMK VIDEO by Blogger200: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
BBNaija housemates, Nini and Saga during a conversation, narrate how Cross had an erection while bathing his fellow housemate, JMK.

The incident happened when Cross was bathing JMK after the Jaccuzi party on Friday night.
This came during the conversation between Boma, Tega, Yousef, Sammie, Nini and saga who revealed what they had withnesed.

According to their claims, the bathroom door was open and everyone could see what was going one inside the bathroom.

Saga also revealed that Cross had the erection while he was standing behind JMK, and was scrubbing her.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUdf_E4X-tM&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Blogger200

Re: Bbnaija: Nini And Saga Reveal How Cross Had An Erection While Bathing JMK VIDEO by Skyfornia(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Before nko? He is a man with blood and veins..e for no raise?

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Finally Expose Prophet T B Joshua's Satanic Deliverance Session On Him / Heve You Seen The Moving Towers In Dubai? Its Awesome. / Virginia Atlantic Owner Richard Branson Spotted On Queue To Board His Airline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.