Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener (20699 Views)

‘I Waited For 17 Years’- Ighalo Elated To Win First Career League Crown / Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos) / Osimhen Sees First Career Red Card In Napoli's Defeat Of Real Sociedad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Nuelito: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Smh...the refree was too harsh.

The red card was not deserved.....he gave him straight red card maybe because he is black.

The other guy was all over him...he just shifted the guy and dude fell yakata for ground
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Faber(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2021
They give am red card last year
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by adioolayi(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2021
The referee's officiating was biased ...Very poor call.

Star boy will overcome this temporary setback

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by iamtardey: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Nigga doing the most now ...

Pressure...

I really don't know why Napoli bought him for that much tho...

Likes he's the new balotelli or bawo...

Waste.

Just send him back home and go get your money lol
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2021
His passion for the game is too much
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Faber(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2021
robosky02:
Napoli striker Osimhen receives first career red card in Serie A opener

The Super Eagles forward had a forgettable start to the campaign at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradonam

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen was shown a straight red card in their Serie A opener against newly promoted Venezia on Sunday.

Osimhen was punished for a violent conduct on Daan Heymans in the 23rd minute.

Despite the numerical disadvantage, Luciano Spalleti's men held their visitors to a goalless at halftime.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/napoli-striker-osimhen-receives-first-career-red-card-in-serie-a-/jcxek4g6zr0g1hornf2yo1fbc

His first career red card was last year in Europa league. That's 20th November last year. But this one is his first Serie A red card. Just be specific
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by iamtardey: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Guys wait first...

Lekki different from Lagos o

shocked
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Adakintroy: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2021
He is working under too much pressure to.mayne justify the price tag. Chill man he de the body he go come out.
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Bashnigga(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2021
There's always a first time
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Andrewkinggg: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Make una at least watch the game. The defender was all over him during a corner kick, he pushed the guy away from him. The red card was a bit harsh, maybe a caution or a yellow card at least. Serie A was wild this past gameweek. 6 red cards on gameweek 1.
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by robosky02(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Faber:

His first career red card was last year in Europa league. That's 20th November last year. But this one is his first Serie A red card. Just be specific

Napoli striker Osimhen receives first career red card in Serie A

Guy it say

IN SERIA A
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by aaking(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know..?

Children of identical twins are genetically siblings, not cousins.

I thought they're uncle and auntie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Kingcalls: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:
not a nice one starting the league with a red card n it wasnt dt bad because Napoli ended up winning after full time
it was a superb Sunday of European football n its nice seeing all the top leagues resume after a while..
the key games of yesterday was seeing dt beast lukaku scoring in his first game n bullying arsenal baby defense all tru d game n CNT wait for dt Liverpool vs Chelsea next week if he can bully VVD too
and also dt udinese vs Juve game dt udinese came from 2-0 down at half time n got a draw,
d sweetest part was seeing "Mr new challenge scoring a last minute goal, he ran off n pulled his shirt to celebrate, the referee gave him a yellow card for taking off his shirt only for VAR to chop off the goal for offside BT d yellow card still stood....I felt his pain shaa..
happy new week nairalanders...

Ronaldo...the man that gives messi minions sleepless nights....if they don't mention his name , they will hv migraine....they still watch his games in hiding despite insulting him... Ronaldo....messi and messi fans chief tormentor

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by paulolee(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo...the man that gives messi minions sleepless nights....if they don't mention his name , they will hv migraine....they still watch his games in hiding despite insulting him... Ronaldo....messi and messi fans chief tormentor
lolz....cry me a river my guy....I watch all league match n was focused on dt game bcoz I stake juve to win..
was happy he scored n e pain me say my ticket cut...
all na jus cruise n I pity who take am personal
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Stupid Boy... Let him chill in the stands for 3 straight games.

Then chop bench for 3 more weeks!!! Nonsense!!!
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Fuckthamods: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:
not a nice one starting the league with a red card n it wasnt dt bad because Napoli ended up winning after full time
it was a superb Sunday of European football..
the key games of yesterday was seeing dt cheat lukaku scoring in his first game n bullying arsenal baby defense all tru d game n CNT wait for dt Liverpool vs Chelsea next week if he can bully VVD too
and also dt udinese vs Juve game dt udinese came from 2-0 down at half time n got a draw,
d sweetest part was seeing "Mr new challenge scoring a last minute goal, he ran off n pulled his shirt to celebrate, the referee gave him a yellow card for taking off his shirt only for VAR to chop off the goal for offside BT d yellow card still stood....I felt his pain shaa..
Always predictable... I was waiting for you to subtly make reference to asslicking messi or trolling CR7 and i wasn't disappointed at the end.
Seek mental help

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Nuelito:
Smh...the refree was too harsh.

The red card was not deserved.....he gave him straight red card maybe because he is black.

The other guy was all over him...he just shifted the guy and dude fell yakata for ground

He should have kept his cool!
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Lamasta(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:
Stupid Boy... Let him chill in the stands for 3 straight games.

Then chop bench for 3 more weeks!!! Nonsense!!!
Haba baba why na grin Osihmen na we own o
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Lamasta(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:
it was a superb Sunday of European football..
the key games of yesterday was seeing dt cheat lukaku scoring in his first game n bullying arsenal baby defense all tru d game n CNT wait for dt Liverpool vs Chelsea next week if he can bully VVD too
d sweetest part was seeing "Mr new challenge scoring a last minute goal, he ran off n pulled his shirt to celebrate, the referee gave him a yellow card for taking off his shirt only for VAR to chop off the goal for offside BT d yellow card still stood
....I felt his pain shaa..

Na Ronaldo go give you BP las las...After you and your criminal short man wreck barca financial life finish una come abandon dem run go PSG go cash out again no worry we full ground here for una cool

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Faber(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2021
robosky02:

Napoli striker Osimhen receives first career red card in Serie A

Guy it say

IN SERIA A

"Napoli Striker Osimhen receives first career red card in Serie A opener"

Is totally different from

"Napoli Striker Osimhen receives first Serie A red card in 2021 League Opener"

The latter is more appropriate and distinct. His first career red card was last year November, under Gattuso. I watched the match that day. One thing common is that the two times he was sent off, Napoli ended up winning the match grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Kingcalls: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....cry me a river my guy....I watch all league match n was focused on dt game bcoz I stake juve to win..
was happy he scored n e pain me say my ticket cut...
all na jus cruise n I pity who take am personal

Abeg close mouth...the same juve wey una talk say Ronaldo don kill...na im u go stake money.... u stake money but e sweet u die when dem cancel the goal.... messi fans, Buhari fans Biden fans all have one thing in common ...Hypocrisy
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Abokiijebu: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
You never make any single sense, just that you display ur ignoranc. Lukaku bully arsenal defence?
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Lamasta:

Haba baba why na grin Osihmen na we own o

That Red card upset me... Not entirely his fault, but he should have kept his hands to himself.

He is still trying to establish himself in that league, this should have been completely avoided at all cost.

Lukaku wey big pass am maintained his cool in the midst of racism and insults while there.

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Instead of entertaining us with your pre-season goals, it's red card on the season opener.

Osimhen mind yourself.
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Lamasta(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

That Red card upset me... Not entirely his fault, but he should have kept his hands to himself.

He is still trying to establish himself in that league, this should have been completely avoided at all cost.

Lukaku wey big pass am maintained his cool in the midst of racism and insults while there.
Am sure by now he will learn his lesson
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Nuelito: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

He should have kept his cool!
He wanted to score and without that guy holding him down.... something nice would have come out from his heading.
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Nuelito: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

He didn't do anything much.....the refree was just too harsh... Kindly rewatch the match and see for yourself
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Yisan896: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
see below

Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by codemaniacs: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
jeneviiv:
h

rule 5, rule 1

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Psady(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:

guy, all players gat attitude issues...the key thing Is Dt he starts scoring goals..
oshimhen isn't worst than balotelli n d.costa wen it comes to bad temper
but the difference was dt balotelli allo

d his attitude to deter his career when d goals stopped coming BT d.Costa was a prolific goal scorer during his prime n no one saw d bad attitude
We saw it though but chose to ignore it, all because he delivers on the pitch, so now where is he? It all still boils down to bad attitudes, OK. Last I read he is now in a club in Brazil.
Re: Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener by Patrick4891(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
robosky02:
Napoli striker Osimhen receives first career red card in Serie A opener

The Super Eagles forward had a forgettable start to the campaign at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradonam

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen was shown a straight red card in their Serie A opener against newly promoted Venezia on Sunday.

Osimhen was punished for a violent conduct on Daan Heymans in the 23rd minute.

Despite the numerical disadvantage, Luciano Spalleti's men held their visitors to a goalless at halftime.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/napoli-striker-osimhen-receives-first-career-red-card-in-serie-a-/jcxek4g6zr0g1hornf2yo1fbc

Sorry my brother.it is a sign of great things coming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everton FC Sack Marco Silva As Manager / Christen Eriksen Alive, In Stable Condition - UEFA / SD Huesca Replies Nwakali Over Contract Termination Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.