Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. (3344 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by saphiere(f): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Instagram, also known as IG has taken down the Instagram page of Boluwatife Balogun, the first son of Nigerian singer, Wiz Kid, WonderTV Media reports.

The micro-blog site took down the page on the account of “underage user”

According to Instagram, Boluwatife has not met the required age to use the site hence the action of taking down the page by the micro-blog site.

The account which gained over 190,000 followers was deleted in mid August, 2021.

Miss. Ogudu Oluwanishola, mother of Boluwatife took to her IG page to post screenshots of the deleted account while seeking for help on what could be done to recover the account.

According to Miss. Oluwanishola, nine out of ten DMs (direct messages) she receives are in respect of the affected account as people are asking her what happened to her son’s account.

She therefore seeks for solution on how to recover the account or whether to open a new account for him ‘Boluwatufe’.

Her post reads:
“I’m doing this cos 9 out of 10 DM’s I get is people asking for what happened to @official_tifebalogun IG account.
So one last shot, before we decide to open a new account or whatever.
If you got a solution or you’re familiar with this problem kindly hit me. Thank you”.

https://.com/instagram-deletes-wiz-kids-son-boluwatifes-account/

lalasticlala

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by saphiere(f): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tech wizards your help is needed here.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by CodeTemplar: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
The child of a wiz kid should be wiz foetus now.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
People who dislike her reported the account

Anyway, Instagram is not for children within the age of 1 to 12 years, you must be 13 years of age for you to use Instagram.

The solutions is to modify his dob to age13 or 14 years of age or state in the bio that the account is managed by a parent or manager

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by Resurrection212: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Very good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
This baby mama is a complete idiôt and most likely would have had that kid taken from her by social services

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
saphiere:

You don't need to be a tech wizard to find for a solution, this is just common sense, it is just that most of you people don't read.

The solution is simple, modify the age of birth in the account or state in the bio of the liitle boy account that the account is managed by a parent or manager.

Instagram rule:

Accounts that represent someone under the age of 13 must clearly state in the account's bio that the account is managed by a parent or manager.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by mightyhaze: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who be whiz kid?
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
This baby mama is a complete idiôt and most likely would have had that kid taken from her by social services

There is nothing illegal in what she did
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by saphiere(f): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You don't need to be a tech wizard to find for a solution, this is just common sense, it is just that most of you people don't read.

The solution is simple, modify the age of birth in the account or state in the bio of the liitle boy account that the account is managed by a parent or manager.

Instagram rule:

Accounts that represent someone under the age of 13 must clearly state in the account's bio that the account is managed by a parent or manager.
It was stated in the bio that the acct is managed by his mom just like Cardi B did for Culture.
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
saphiere:
It was stated in the bio that the acct is managed by his mom just like Cardi B did for Culture.

Then appeal, it is written there than you can appeal and then explain the situation.
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by NwaAmaikpe: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
shocked

By default, I have acute trust issues.
So understand it when I think that this girl is quite sloppy at telling lies.

Chris Brown deleted his Twitter accounts in 2009 and in 2012. Most of his big fans globally like myself did not even notice.

But ordinary Boluwatife's IG account is taken down by IG and 9 out of 10 DMs this cloutwhore has received is to enquire about this?

Who in the world cares about Boluwatife that much?

We only get interested when she uses him to whip up public sympathy through revealing how much of a dead-beat and unsupportive dad Wizkid is.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There is nothing illegal in what she did
allowing her underage kid operate a social media account clearly meant for matured users only and still trying to open it after Instagram rightly shut it down ? That woman is clearly a danger to the boy. Few years ago, it was about ladies sending him explicit messages on that same Instagram. I wouldn’t allow any baby mama pervert my kid for any reason
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by The5DME(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
King von's son of 8 has an Instagram account. Chris brown's daughter has an Instagram account, and a host of other American celebrities' kids. Why did they choose to take down this boy's?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
allowing her underage kid operate a social media account clearly meant for matured users only and still trying to open it after Instagram rightly shut it down ? That woman is clearly a danger to the boy. Few years ago, it was about ladies sending him explicit messages on that same Instagram. I wouldn’t allow any baby mama pervert my kid for any reason

The underage can not operate an instagram account, the young boy does not even have a phone.

Guy be calming down
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by Powersurge: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
saphiere:

To do what?
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by DoggoneDogg: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Powersurge:

To do what?

I tire o. Next thing we'll hear now is hacking grin
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by 1Sharon(f): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Apparently grown women were sending him nude pics

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by saphiere(f): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2021
The5DME:
King von's son of 8 has an Instagram account. Chris brown's daughter has an Instagram account, and a host of other American celebrities' kids. Why did they choose to take down this boy's?
We will fight.
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by saphiere(f): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2021
1Sharon:
Apparently grown women were sending him nude pics
The acct is managed by the mom not him.
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by DEROX: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2021
mightyhaze:
Who be whiz kid?
angry p.a.i.n.s
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by 1Sharon(f): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
The acct is managed by the mom not him.

I know but still inappropriate
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by pretydiva(f): 5:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Aunty allow this child enjoy his childhood nau. Twitter Don tell you say he's not of age, what else do you want?
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by nairalander2020(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2021
ok what next
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by Onyi22(f): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Some fans were always dropping their account details for giveaway grin cheesy
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by FarahAideed: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2021
The5DME:

Because the mother kept screaming people where sending him nudes
Re: Instagram Deletes Wiz Kid’s Son, Boluwatife’s Account. by SEGLIZ: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2021
pretydiva:
Aunty allow this child enjoy his childhood nau. Twitter Don tell you say he's not of age, what else do you want?
those kids start earning in millions with those acc from their childhood, the more reason they run those acc for those kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Celebrity Freak? / Chelsea Handler Is A 'drunk', "she Slept Her Way To The Top" - Joan Rivers / Lesbians Are After Us-nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.