Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do (551 Views)

Help,which Is More To Profitable? / Help!! Which Of This Land Should I Go For Please? / Help: Which Cọntry Get This Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by Witnesstony28: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
I am currently teaching in a private boarding school in ikot Ekpene Akwa ibom state.

The school provided an accommodation for me but I not that satisfied with the amount am being paid monthly (30k).

Out of this 30k, I joined a contribution of 10k/mth. So am left with 20k for upkeep monthly.

So I am to get the contribution money for the month of August (this month) about 110k.

My only dilemma now is that I don't want to use this money carelessly especially on things that will not Multiply it. Although I have various needs but I know using the money to solve them will leave me still dwelling in penury and a meager income monthly.

I have discussed with my friends (girl) and she made some suggestions on what to do with the money.

One of the suggestion I raised was getting a bike (the remaining money would be borrowed from her mother and I will pay back on monthly basis to her from the money gotten from the bike.

My problem now is on how lucrative bike business is (I thought of giving it out for hire purchase but on a second thought I am considering using it as a side hustle after dismissal everyday from school work)

Pls I need suggestions on other possible things I could put the money into the guarantees good returns on monthly basis.

Is Okada lucrative? Should I venture into it?

I know there are lots of wise people here..

Lalastica pls consider pushing to front page. I need to Make a decision and it's said in multitude of counsel make war. Thanks ahead.
Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by lavylilly: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
If you will not ride it don't venture into it

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by Witnesstony28: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
lavylilly:
If you will not ride it don't venture into it

Even hire purchase?

But is it lucrative?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by Reggaemich(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
God strengthen U

It is not Easy

Try and Think Out of the Box

Try to know what business that moves in your Area and what people desire in your Area and venture into it

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by yomifola(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
bike biz is a no no

no go area.. please dont go into it

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by Witnesstony28: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Reggaemich:
God strengthen U

It is not Easy

Try and Think Out of the Box

Try to know what business that moves in your Area and what people desire in your Area and venture into it

Thank alot
Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by Witnesstony28: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
yomifola:
bike biz is a no no

no go area.. please dont go into it

Pls could you help with your reason(s)?
Do you have any other bụsiness suggestions?
Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by Kennyprince: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bro, okada is lucrative . No tranport business that doesnt bring money but dont give it oit to anyone.

If u can ride yourself, soon u ll even stop teaching , face it squarely for two years and start a business afterwards
Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by EmmaxKeys: 1:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Forex, Crypto, Affiliate Marketing, Kindle publishing etc.

Lalasticlala, to the moon.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by Witnesstony28: 4:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Kennyprince:
Bro, okada is lucrative . No tranport business that doesnt bring money but dont give it oit to anyone.

If u can ride yourself, soon u ll even stop teaching , face it squarely for two years and start a business afterwards

Thanks. This is helpful
Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by Witnesstony28: 4:09am On Aug 23, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Forex, Crypto, Affiliate Marketing, Kindle publishing etc.

Lalasticlala, to the moon.

Thanks
Re: Pls Help, Which Should I Choose Or Do by lavylilly: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Witnesstony28:

Even hire purchase?

But is it lucrative?
If you are ok with it, good and fine

(1) (Reply)

How To Relocate To Canada Without Wasting Money / There's A Lot Of Money To Be Made On The Internet / I Use A Dbot On Deriv With A Unique Strategy To Make At Least 10% Daily On Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.