Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache (33020 Views)

Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by naija1stnigar(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2021
I sense village tins.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by sammirano: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
Fine face, standard boobs, sweet shape naso she go carry everything go? Chai this life na vanity upon vanity... My sister make una chop life oo

after chooping the life you still end in dust. then afterlife will be nothing compared to your 2mins enjoyment here on earth.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by bluefilm: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Since when did headache start killing people?

Are you sure it's not the Lambda variant of the SCAMdemic COVID21 virus?
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by tujays(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Beancounter94:
Probably had an aneurysm of one of the vessels in the brain, probably congenital which burst and led to her death.

She should have been rushed to a hospital with an MRI on standby. Or a CT scan machine so that a quick scan can be done the minute she began complaining of 'the worst kind of headache I have ever had.
Instead they began bombarding the Innocent girl with prayers. Imagine people that call themselves educated. Nigerians and Ignorance be like bread and butter.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by dododawa1: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Praying for her instead of HOSPITAL first, black and miracle.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by CalabarDude(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
In Dj Khaled Voice"Another One"
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Coun3MAN: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
I suspect an abortion pills,
Trust Taraba girls
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Sokari29: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Africans and wanting to pray about everything even when it's clear that the person needed proper medical attention.... May her soul depart this sinful world peacefully.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
Fine face, standard boobs, sweet shape naso she go carry everything go? Chai this life na vanity upon vanity... My sister make una chop life oo
i just hope those useless boys in the mortuary no go sleep with her
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
The same cartaarh nd headache wey I experience last week
This life no balance o

1 Like

Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by kestolove95(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
enemyofprogress:
i just hope those useless boys in the mortuary no go sleep with her
e no bad na, make she collects some good d1ck be she go grave na
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Herbephe1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
She woke up in the middle of the night complaining of headache and her colleagues were praying for him...lol
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by MufasaLion: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Someone needed medical care and 'her friends' preferred to pray instead? Gullible folks!

Shame!

Choose your friends wisely.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Maximus85(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
BadNews:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/200l-taraba-varsity-female-student-dies-in-hostel-after-complaining-of-headache-and-catarrh-2.html

See photos of the deceased and from the Dean's visit below...

They couldn't rush her to the school clinic? The fools were praying for her? Do they even have a clinic in the school?
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by MufasaLion: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:

The fvck? shocked
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by MufasaLion: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Maximus85:

They couldn't rush her to the school clinic? The fools were praying for her? Do they even have a clinic in the school?

I mean, if it were to be a good country they would have thought of dialing 911 or whatever code is for emergency, but however, they were in a fvck3d up country and they were so gullible too.

And they gonna be shouting 'woke' youth grin grin grin
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by MufasaLion: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
tujays:
Instead they began bombarding the Innocent girl with prayers. Imagine people that call themselves educated. Nigerians and Ignorance be like bread and butter.

Bread and butter is still better, it's just like a sperm in a semen. It's inseparable.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by heykims(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2021

Hmm what makes you think that?

Headaches that are very severe and lead to death are most likely burst berry' s aneurysm.

A brain CT is required to rule it out .The patient should have it done as soon as possible. No delays

Of course one can have a severe headache and it might mean nothing

Still more information needed anyways. But from the limited info I gat it is an aneurysm in the brain blood vessels

Probable differential: Menningitis. But no info regarding fever, or any other symptoms(except for the nasal discharge.)Then there is head injury too but No info about trauma

I never disputed ur facts but only inferred that u ain't a doctor from its presentation.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Drizzy5001(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rip
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Lamanii22(f): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
BadNews:

Brother, We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

Hence your moniker is badnews? Lol
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Maximus85(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

I mean, if it were to be a good country they would have thought of dialing 911 or whatever code is for emergency, but however, they were in a fvck3d up country and they were so gullible too.

And they gonna be shouting 'woke' youth grin grin grin

It's so sad
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by MufasaLion: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Maximus85:

It's so sad

Veey sad!

Nigeria is irreparable, but re-colonisation won't be a bad idea also.
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by enemyofprogress: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
Dominique come and see chomtin
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by Timblogga: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
Eternity is much more important than “chopping life”. Where will you spend your eternity?
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by ghettochild(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
BadNews:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:
Her roommates started praying for her instead of rushing her to the clinic...
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by MrCover: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
thank you... I dey wait

Meet Mr Cover on Whatsapp chat for your recharge card
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by lebienconnu: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sample.should be taken for C-19 ASAP and if positive the room mates should be quarantined and started on the anti Covid regimen prophylactically
Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by kestolove95(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
MrCover:

Meet Mr Cover on Whatsapp chat for your recharge card
my brother will chat u up

1 Like

Re: Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache by TwoFingers(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
May her soul rest in absolute peace ☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum / Covenant University Expels Over 200 Students / Female Inmate, Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize In NOUN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.