Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood (7093 Views)

Buhari Receives Gianni Infantino (FIFA President) In Aso Rock (Pictures) / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election / Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Nicklaus619:
The other rules says that when they are playing set by set, and his set gets eliminated, another set has to adopt him, else he goes with his ball and game ends grin
Damn! I was so guilty of this when I was little, if any of my friends dare makes me angry I will carry my ball and go, and you dare not argue with me or talk when I am talking, lol
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Adisa89(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2021
He may also a headslamming Fulani Muslim terrorist. You can't know it all.
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by delpee(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2021
Very funny thread. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by kestolove95(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2021
Uyi168:
Sometimes, when you have senior men around, and the owner of the ball is a smally, many of the rules above may not necessarily apply.

grin
the match no go hold bdat

1 Like

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by alshalz(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Only guy who can play full match and extra ,u dare not substitute him no matter how bad he plays,he is also the coach of both sides

2 Likes

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Stone03: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Anyone that dribbles him is out of the game lol

1 Like

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Mosesvic11(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Uyi168:
Na upper boy I be bros.
I dy game wella.
Thats why I said, sometimes.
When you see some senior men, even you wey get ball go Dey observe for one side..
At one time like that, them play my ball, burst am join. I cry ehnn, they later bought new and better one for me Sha.. grin
Bro the senior men for area will always choose you first if they want to play, if not eh there will be no ball to play ooo. This is my story as a child in those days.
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by splendor00000: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2021
THE UNFORTUNATE WOMEN IN THE INDUSTRY.

This video shows how some girls mistakenly goes into a kind of marriage in our society today being deceived because what they all need is the things they see with their eyes and not knowing that the man they went to only came with the purpose to deceive them and get them into the marriage.

Abeg girls make una hustle una own money make una no dey wait for a man that will carry you home and start spending on you as a wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BObgFO6xym4
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Chingykay77(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nicklaus619:
The other rules says that when they are playing set by set, and his set gets eliminated, another set has to adopt him, else he goes with his ball and game ends grin
Na that one dy pain me pass
And he fit no sabi play ball o but cuz na hin be the President(due to owning the ball) we just have to fix him in
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Koko1119: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
make we go beg dis guy make him give us dis ball make we go play.
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by LionTiger(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
LegendHero:
Seems you guys never play football wey you dey gamble, the owner of the ball wey no sabi play go chop bench steady.

It happened on our street where I grew up. Bobola the owner of the ball will either be the keeper or just bench himself for Ramoni squad to play so we go fit chop Odo Ona boys money and use money buy pure water and suya for night.

In that case he's stilli the Coach, Club owner & FIFA presidemt and even Don King added.
If the deal doesn't pay him, he goes home with his ball.

1 Like

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by LionTiger(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Uyi168:
Sometimes, when you have senior men around, and the owner of the ball is a smally, many of the rules above may not necessarily apply.

grin

Bros no natter what, you must appease the FIFA presido with a gift cash/kind no mater how little. If not he will change game venue for you .
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by LegendHero(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
LionTiger:

In that case he's stilli the Coach, Club owner & FIFA presidemt and even Don King added.
If the deal doesn't pay him, he goes home with his ball.

You are 100% right.
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by mattbass(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
abumeinben:
The mention of "My mama dey call me" as he grabs the ball grin

Match don end be that ohhh.

Una go just dey look dey whisper to Una self nobody fit approacham ohhh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Nicklaus619(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Chingykay77:

And he fit no sabi play ball o but cuz na hin be the President(due to owning the ball) we just have to fix him in

The only thing that can make him to allow u people play is if he's tired grin

2 Likes

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by BeardedMeat(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
crossfm:
This picture brought a lot of nostalgia.

This is exactly how things play out those days. He has the final say,because either na him get the ball or na him sabi play ball pass.

Those day when children partake in moonlight play,and play in the open field with reckless abandon.

Sometimes when I see kid's play on their balcony's,I just feel for them.
Wait till you see kids riding bicycle inside the sitting room.

The social insecurity no be here!
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by AmgrayLogistics: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
whether dem choose am or not He must play
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by BeardedMeat(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Amperes:
If you didn't play street football as a kid, u really missed. The feeling is outta this world. Nothing like it.
Did you ever loose a toe nail? grin

1 Like

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by BeardedMeat(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
You tackle him too hard and the game is ended. grin

Lalasticlala Oam4j Mynd44 Seun please this thread is a soothing balm. grin

1 Like

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by crossfm: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Wait till you see kids riding bicycle inside the sitting room.

The social insecurity no be here!

The thing weak me. As days pass by it gets worst.

1 Like

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Nicklaus619(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Chingykay77:

Normal normal people way dey fit buy ball that year no sabi play,

That time the best time to play ball in the field is when it's raining,

We will be singing..

No be jersey they play Nah system dey play,

chai I enjoyed my childhood to the fullest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Nicklaus619(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Damn! I was so guilty of this when I was little, if any of my friends dare makes me angry I will carry my ball and go, and you dare not argue with me or talk when I am talking, lol

Nah u be jagaban Nah, the rest of the guys will be lobbying to be in your set, because they know that even if them eliminate una, the owner of the ball can decide to change the rules for the set to continue grin

1 Like

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Nicklaus619(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
BeardedMeat:

And if him eventually get injury during the game, all games will be suspended until he recovers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Mathiasa(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na him get ball, u mess up, no game for u.
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Rickmann: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
That guy lying down there is the main guy, he's the FIFA President in that neighborhood, the owner of the ball.

He's also the Ref, VAR and captain. He can end the match whenever he feels like. He'll always play.

Know your leverage.
#streetFootball

Op , you play monkey post wella grin
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by BeardedMeat(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nicklaus619:

And if him eventually get injury during the game, all games will be suspended until he recovers cheesy
grin grin
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
LegendHero:
Seems you guys never play football wey you dey gamble, the owner of the ball wey no sabi play go chop bench steady.

It happened on our street where I grew up. Bobola the owner of the ball will either be the keeper or just bench himself for Ramoni squad to play so we go fit chop Odo Ona boys money and use money buy pure water and suya for night.

That is greatness. Always great from kid. Check where the guy (Bobola) is now, he would have definitely be a big guy by now
Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by LegendHero(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
oldtruth:

That is greatness. Always great from kid. Check where the guy (Bobola) is now, he would have definitely be a big guy by now

He is a big boy now and abroad enjoying his life.

His Pman rich right from time and he himself serious wella so I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: That Guy Lying Down There Is The FIFA President In The Neighborhood by kestolove95(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
BeardedMeat:

lalasticlala pls do the needful, let's reminisce while we sip some wine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Is Dating Mario Balotteli's Sister , Abigail Barwuah / 4 Nigerians To Play For Sudan In African Cup Of Nations / Falconets Lose 2-1 To Ghana In African Games Women's Football Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.