Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) (2436 Views)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Update From . COM

Police has arrested a man for allegedly stabbing a 20-year-old student, Faith Makau, with a knife after she rejected his advances, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Both Makau and her alleged attacker fellowship at a local church in Mwingi, where they are members of the youth group.

Speaking to The Standard on Saturday Who Notified , Said the hospitality student at Kenya Utalii College, Kitui campus, says her brush with death happened on Thursday, August 19.

According to Faith, the 24-year-old suspect who plays the keyboard in their church, attempted to kill her by stabbing her three times in the abdomen.

Makau says her harrowing ordeal occurred at 9:00 am when she’d left her rented house in Mwingi Town to buy airtime from a nearby shop.

“On my way to the shop, I met the suspect, who requested me to help him carry musical instruments to the church. I didn’t sense any danger, as it’s normal for members of the youth team to assist in church activities. I, consequently, agreed and accompanied him to his house,” Makau told The Standard.

The college girl says upon reaching the suspect's house, she saw two kitchen knives on the table.

"Given that it was his house, I thought it was normal for someone to sometimes forget cutleries in the living room.”

She claims her suspicion was triggered when her aggressor allegedly locked the door from the inside and hid the keys.

"He told me: ‘I have been expressing interest in you, but you always reject my advances. Today, I want to prove to you that if I won’t have you to myself, then no one else will’,” said Makau.

She alleges that the suspect picked one of the knives from the table and cut her in the index finger.

"He, thereafter, stabbed me in the abdomen twice. I was in shock and too weak to scream. When he stabbed me for a third in the stomach, I fell down and pretended I had died,” said Makau.

The student says the man, thereafter, opened the door and left.

"Convinced that he had gone, and wouldn’t return anytime soon, I rose up and started walking towards the door, while in deep pain and bleeding profusely. On reaching the exit, I was shocked to see him coming back. It was then that I gathered courage and screamed for help.”

She said the suspect wasn’t moved by her screams and continued striding towards her.

"I was sure he was devoted to killing me. Nonetheless, I begged him to take me to the hospital, or just carry and abandon me on the road. That’s the last thing I remember. I must have collapsed thereafter,” she said.

"It has emerged that it was her agonised scream that caught the attention of neighbours, who rushed to the scene and rescued her.

Makau was taken to the Mwingi Level 4 Hospital, where she is undergoing treatment.

Her alleged attacker, on the other hand, was assaulted by neighbours, who vowed to lynch him. However, police arrived at the scene before the angry mob could kill the suspect.

The suspect,who sustained serious head injuries, was taken to the Kitui County Referral Hospital, where he is receiving treatment.

Police were forced to guard the vicenarian at the hospital to prevent irate residents from storming the facility to harm him.

"Certain residents would pop into the ward where the patient is admitted, and tell him they’d lynch him as soon as he gets discharged,” a nurse at the Kitui County Referral Hospital told The Standard in confidence.

Mwingi Central Sub-County Police Commander Peter Mutuma told The Standard that the suspect will be charged with attempted murder as soon as he gets discharged from hospital.

Watch The Video As Obtained By :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lFLc59xcU

Source: BLOG

Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by money121(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
money121:
Ok

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Ogamysamo: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
person wey won kill person no con won die so tay im allow police rescue am carry go hospital. when the guy go disappear commot from that hospital is around the corner already.
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by yuping(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
The entire world is going crazy everybody is easily triggered. Relationship na by force?.
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
yuping:
The entire world is going crazy everybody is easily triggered. Relationship na by force?.

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trust no one. I repeat, trust no one.

What a wicked world we live in.
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Devil incarnate.....
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by punisha: 12:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Such a fine girl...ehyaaa
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2021
He wan chop Toto by force..ok
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:08am On Aug 23, 2021
For your bad news and related stories pls call on they are at your doorstep...

1 Like

Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Becos of towtow, you are going to jail
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2021
keyboardist suppose go learn how to press d other keys n use cash out if the bea go fit reason am
instead he feel say d bea must gree for am based on Bruno mars wey e be..

1 Like

Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2021
paulolee:
keyboardist suppose go learn how to press d other keys n use cash out if the bea go fit reason am
instead he feel say d bea must gree for am based on Bruno mars wey e be..

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this Blogging Business.
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2021
post=105084908:

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this Blogging Business.
no wahala....afterall dm say he better make e use the data n p.c blog bad news and make moni legally than using it to bomb sites n make more moni illegally..

1 Like

Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by kindlyheart: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2021
is he a human?
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Ogamysamo:
person wey won kill person no con won die so tay im allow police rescue am carry go hospital. when the guy go disappear commot from that hospital is around the corner already.

Nairaland is now filled with a lot of dull things like this guy.
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Gadafii: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2021
This Monday morning like this, I don see two threads where people don stab another, and na threads

1 Like

Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by expertman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Naija covers again

1 Like

Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Karlovych: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
embarassed embarassed So stabbing her will make her accept his advances, some people don't have sense
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lamasta:
For your bad news and related stories pls call on they are at your doorstep...

Hustle Will Continue To Pay

1 Like

Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by shagasha: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
don dey collect bad news outside Nigeria... Issoryt
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by bammo: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
why do people expect so much of an instrumentalist..
na just talent nah
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by DSC7: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Las Las the atrocities na world wide.....

Repent and be saved before it's too late....

Anti christs on the loose....
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Smile, it's well.
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2021
You must accept by fire by force cheesy grin
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Church Keyboardist Stabs College Student For Rejecting His Advance (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Na by force

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arm Her Self As She Makes Wildraw / Headless Bodies, Dismembered Human Parts…see Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast / My First Night Experience With Thieves In My Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.