Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work (1014 Views)

After Learning HTML Basics Finish,what Else Can I Learn From Html . / I Just Started Blogging And I Bought Ngscholars.com.ng What Do You Think / Please Review My Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by InspectorIawaI(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
I just started learning HTML this morning and I used just HTML5 to come up with this.
Abeg no laugh me oh.
Just want to know if I'm on the right track
Cc cybersec rich4god squash47

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by apasino01: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nah small small keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by InspectorIawaI(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
apasino01:
Nah small small keep it up
lol thank you boss.
I just wan encourage myself cos most people told me they finally gave up and quited.
Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by slimjohn2k5: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Keep pushing don't quit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by Wawelexy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Quiters don't win and winners don't quit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by chatinent: 2:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Nice one.

Way up, bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by AfriNotesNEWS: 4:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Who is teaching you HTML and CSS... If that is not in school... I mean a school course just to pass the subject

Then is a bad slow start

There are languages to learn into tech. Which coding are also involved..but smarter and easier

In all.. Thank God you have started......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by dangoteinlaw: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Motivational speakers will tell you not to quit in certain parts but one thing i ve come to understand that anything that involves brain work, numerical codes etc you either have the understanding or you don't. And if you don't you never will until you do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by squash47(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
I just started learning HTML this morning and I used just HTML5 to come up with this.
Abeg no laugh me oh.
Cc cybersec rich4god squash47
ya, you're good bro. Happy coding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by InspectorIawaI(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2021
squash47:
ya, you're good bro. Happy coding
thanks bro.
All these numerous codes and tags on how to add images, links, colors, fonts, add a search box etc is it possible for one to get it off hand?
Cos they are too numerous for one to grasp.
What I'm doing is writing them down in a jotter/exercise book so whenever I want to start a new tag I'll refer back to them.
Do you know and have all these codes and tags at your fingertips?
I hope you understand my question
Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
thanks bro.
All these numerous codes and tags on how to add images, links, colors, fonts, add a search box etc is it possible for one to get it off hand?
What I'm doing is writing them down in a jotter/exercise book so whenever I want to start a new tag I'll refer back to them.

There are apps for u to get and learn wtv u want... Use play store. Meanwhile it's Monday already na. Ur goons never still round me up. I can't wait to be taken by surprise grin
Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by InspectorIawaI(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2021
dairykidd:

There are apps for u to get and learn wtv u want... Use play store. Meanwhile it's Monday already na. Ur goons never still round me up. I can't wait to be taken by surprise grin

Lagos to Benin is over 6 hour journey
Calm down.
You sef wey don run change location because you hear say I dey come Benin come arrest you.
You don't Know I have an IP tracker with me.
Just calm down just a matter of time IaIasticlala will post your story on front-page.
I'm not joking
Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
[/b]
Lagos to Benin is over 6 hour journey
Calm down.
You sef wey don run change location because you hear say I dey come Benin come arrest you.
You don't Know I have an IP tracker with me.
Just calm down just a matter of time IaIasticlala will post your story on front-page.
I'm not joking

Haahahhahahahahhaha
Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by InspectorIawaI(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Nice one.

Way up, bro.
@ your siggy! What's your niche?
Can you help with a project topic on library and information sciences?
Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by chatinent: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
@ your siggy! What's your niche?
Can you help with a project topic on library and information sciences?

Yes, sir!
Send a mail chatinent@gmail.com
Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by jikins(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
thanks bro.

You will obviously forget some, the aim shouldn't be to cram them but to understand how they work and what they do. So when you want to build something you know which tag fits the bill best. Html tags get easier to remember the more you used them. Same as everything else in this life. The more you use them the easier it is for you to remember them.

1 Like

Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by apasino01: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
lol thank you boss.
I just wan encourage myself cos most people told me they finally gave up and quited.
they gave up because they’re Finding it difficult, because they’re lazy or tired of learning . Not because it’s not lucrative.
Re: Just Started Learning HTML, Rate My Work by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
[s]I just started learning HTML this morning and I used just HTML5 to come up with this.
Abeg no laugh me oh.
Cc cybersec rich4god squash47[/s]

You are very stupid for thinking your brain can accumulate coding. cheesy I am sure you have given up and decided to pour your frustration on nairaland via trolling.

Aboki c0ck sucker.

Block head.

(1) (Reply)

Which Webhosting Can I Use For A Phishing Website / Xslt For Rss Feeds / Lets Talk About Collaborative Approaches To Web Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.