Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How To Obtain An Intl Nigerian Passort - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Obtain An Intl Nigerian Passort (376 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Obtain An Intl Nigerian Passort by jamze: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Can someone enlighten me on how to obtain a standard int'l passport in Nigeria,What documents do I need, how to fill form online and general procedure here in Abuja.
Re: How To Obtain An Intl Nigerian Passort by dasparrow: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
jamze:
Can someone enlighten me on how to obtain a standard int'l passport in Nigeria,What documents do I need, how to fill form online and general procedure here in Abuja.

There are several threads that have been opened here on the travel section that tell you how to go about it. Search for those threads. Alternatively, visit the immigration office located on airport road in Abuja and make your inquiry.
Re: How To Obtain An Intl Nigerian Passort by justwise(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2021
dasparrow:

There are several threads that have been opened here on the travel section that tell you how to go about it. Search for those threads. Alternatively, visit the immigration office located on airport road in Abuja and make your inquiry.

(1)

JUST IN: 3 Die, 2 Injured In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash / ORAN (algeria) To Visit During 2022 Mediterranean Games ! (pics ) / Directions And Fare Prices From Oshodi To Yaba Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.