Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ties For Big Sean Fans Mid-performance Of His Shoe: ‘future Would Be Proud' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ties For Big Sean Fans Mid-performance Of His Shoe: ‘future Would Be Proud' (178 Views)

"If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi / "E Pain Dem" - Hushpuppi Poses With His Shoe Collection (photo) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ties For Big Sean Fans Mid-performance Of His Shoe: ‘future Would Be Proud' by anythingcelebri: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2021
LAS VEGAS, NV – Big Sean took his talents to Las Vegas for a performance at Drai’s Nightclub on Saturday (August 21). While the Detroit rapper made good on performing some of his favorites for an enthralling crowd, one fan decided to show her utmost support for Sean Don by making sure his wardrobe wasn’t out of place — right down to his feet. A female fan reached out to Sean’s shoe and noticed it was untied and promptly tied it back tightly for him. After the video of the incident was uploaded to social media, Sean jumped in the comments and quickly joked, “Future would be proud.”. Continue reading

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Recently Action Movies/comedy . / If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone, Dead Or Alive. Who Would It Be? / Essence By Wizkid Peaks #13 On This Week's Billboard 100 Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.