Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Do I Transfer Java File From Pc To Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Transfer Java File From Pc To Mobile (1224 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? / Transfer Music/Video From Pc To Ipod/Iphone - (Learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer Java File From Pc To Mobile by sniperwolf(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2007
I'm using a SonyEricsson k810i and I'd like to know how to transfer some java application from my computer to my phone.
Re: How Do I Transfer Java File From Pc To Mobile by Bossman(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2007
I am assuming you have at least a .jar (Java Archieve) file and possible an associated .jad (the description file) file. download Motomidman and use it to install it. Some phones are smart enough that when you transfer the files via bluetooth they automatically install it. So, you can try that first.

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson P990 / American Used Blackberry Torch 9800 For Sale@60k / White Blackberry Passport Officially Confirmed By Blackberry With Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.