Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB (20603 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Sunday2021: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

IPOB is a peaceful, organized and non-violent organization.
stale. Go and tell that to the relations of the 10 virgin. Go and say that to the woman that her rice was thrown away.
Go and say that to the relations of those killed as alleged sabotage.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by benson81(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
So what do they think they have achieved with this Monday sit at home?
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by puzzlegate(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Maybe them don see say people no de follow dem again.
No reasonable business man go gree de lock him shop every Monday wer suppose be booming business day (after him probably no open on Sunday). Just because some group of person wer no get any power say so. No be say dem de. compensate them in any way for their losses that day.

I believe the group has noticed that, so the reasonable thing to do in order to save their faces is to call it off before if becomes too obvious they have lost grip of the people
Rubbish ! Continue living in denial !
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by puzzlegate(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dedemworld:
Ipob are just useless in thinking. Which of the security agency get that time to dey dress like ESN just to lay allegation on IPOB, instead of them to come out in plain that they re afraid or tired of coming out to enforce the sit at home law..
Don't run mad because of IPOB matter or is that your full time job ? Unless your food comes from there.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by SIRRITE: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
meolaniyi:
They we're all staged the way they packed agberos in BRT buses to attack peaceful endsers protesters. They will import some miscreants of APC youths from the North and give them 1k to attack people. It happened in Abuja too where they burnt cars too. You can see them in government vehicles

DO U LISTEN TO URSELF, SO U SEE HOUSA BOYS HARASSING, KILLING, AND BURNING VEHICLES IN IGBO LAND JUST TO ENFORCE SIT AT HOME?? AND THE VIDEOS WHERE THE ATTACKERS ARE SPEAKING IGBO, IPOB ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PROPAGANDA SET OF HUMANS HAVE SEEN.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by puzzlegate(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

Juliusmalema stipend collector !

JULIUSMALEMA The way and time you devote to talk about Biafra,it's like it's your paid full time job honestly. No one can be so concerned over a matter like this for free. Probably that's your paid employment.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by franudi: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rikze:
shocked

Una eye don clear?

Nonsense!!!

Something that leaves the people you claim you are fighting for impoverished is what you ventured into.

I'm glad you've come to your senses.

Wow! grin grin grin My very first FTC in Nairaland. Pls any rewards?
How does it concern you?
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by NEROSKY(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rikze:

Bro, you are the biggest fool. You may think I'm not Igbo. Being Igbo doesn't mean one won't speak truth to power when necessary.

People in the SE complain about the economic effects of the sit-at-home but here you think everything from IPOB should be swallowed hook line and sinker. They are humans and for that fact they can make wrong policies like they did. The reversal is the best option.

Grow up man!

Ya gazie!!!

Oga no economic effect, we don't want Nigeria again simple and short, if we have to stay home all week, we should, between no movement in East now. Take ur useless truth to your asss, at the end - majority opinion is all that matters
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by nurain150(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Christian terrorist
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by dosage150(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
ezewealth:
Are you a business man, or white collar job man
A corps member posted to the state Serving in IMT Enugu
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by ezewealth(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
dosage150:

A corps member posted to the state
Serving in IMT Enugu
Ohh, that is nice, happy service year, u dey for town, u go flex tire, woman scatter, if not for my busy schedule,we for link up. But if u get money to burn, we go dey connect on sunday
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Malawian(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
SIRRITE:

SO IS DSS WE SEE ON THE STREET IN IGBO LAND FLOOGING,KILLING, AND BURNING VEHICLES OF THOSE THAT DISOBEY THE SIT AT HOME ORDER ABI?? NOW I KNOW IPOB ARE COWARDICE.
You can't even speak correct grammar, yet here you are having an opinion. I once opined that Nigeria has the greatest concentration of stupid people with very strong opinions.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by dosage150(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
ezewealth:

Ohh, that is nice, happy service year, u dey for town, u go flex tire, woman scatter, if not for my busy schedule,we for link up. But if u get money to burn, we go dey connect on sunday
Definitely one of these days we are seeing, yet to settle down

Thinking of getting a part-time job, Don't know how possible it will be be, can you be of help sir ?
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Coolgent(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Do it again who cares!
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by ezewealth(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
dosage150:
Definitely one of these days we are seeing, yet to settle down

Thinking of getting a part-time job, Don't know how possible it will be be, can you be of help sir ?
My brother, job no dey Enugu o, unless all those small small jobs like security, sales boy, way go dey pay 30k 20k or 10k
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by dosage150(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
ezewealth:

My brother, job no dey Enugu o, unless all those small small jobs like security, sales boy, way go dey pay 30k 20k or 10k
Abi, actually thinking of getting a hotel job to compliment my allowance with,
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by ezewealth(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
dosage150:

Abi, actually thinking of getting a hotel job to compliment my allowance with,
Dem do tie u down, but I go dey look out for u

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2021
This demented people eeh..
Always blaming others and never themselves for their woes..

Make una continue d sit at home nah.. why una tire..
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by dosage150(m): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2021
ezewealth:
Dem do tie u down, but I go dey look out for u
Thanks so much sir will be waiting to hear from you 08100258247

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Troops Raid Bandit Camps, Rescue Nine Victims In Kaduna (Photos) / PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.