Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR (28915 Views)

Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Needs To Have His Brain Examined – Bode George / COVID-19: FG May Impose A Travel Ban - Lai Mohammed / Governor Bala Mohammed Returns To Bauchi In Style After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by Akuruoulo(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:
Sowore has finally lost it. There is absolutely no sense in the entire report. Anyway, he has an audience of haters to entertain and I’m sure they are happy with the rubbish that the report is all about.
We love the rubbish report

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2021
Sahara trash reporters with another fake trash made up news.
Sowore is now just another attention seeking MOFO.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by kunleiky(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2021
So this baba's full name is Raufulai. God is wonderful.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by techWriter1: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2021
woman no fit travelers in peace?Next na d shoe flavour wey im tear.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Wasting tax-payers money over the most trivial issues.

The set of old men in this administration have disproved that wisdom comes with age.

Clowns in power!
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:
Sowore has finally lost it. There is absolutely no sense in the entire report. Anyway, he has an audience of haters to entertain and I’m sure they are happy with the rubbish that the report is all about.

Not a fan of this Government and I frankly think Buhari is a failure.

But this article like the one before it is devoid of sense

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by Sincinnati: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2021
SporaD8:

This is unacceptable! The pictures attached and quoted info ain't necessary!
These are not informations for public consumption. Sahara report message can still be passed without the release of these sensitive info please!
They're more than necessary. You can’t afford to hide a drop of evidence when dealing with a bombastic liar and idiot like Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by Lightorder: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2021
... returning to Nigeria after FAILED attempt to meeet Twitter excos and also the American media he CLAIMED he wanted to meet in Washington, D.C. SHUNNED him,"

What a shame! Is tweeter not supposed to be the one coming to Nigeria for the negotiation and not the other way ?
SHAME !
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by Chydo63(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Mumu headline meant for The brainless IPOB Terrorists!

Sowore is a clown.
the North has a common enemy which is the south. The south consist of Yoruba and Igbo, Oduduwa and Ipob who are united against the north. So stop fooling yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2021
etokhana:
BUSTED: Buhari's Minister, Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip, Shunned By Twitter Executives, American Media - SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/busted-buharis-minister-lai-mohammed-returns-nigeria-after-fruitless-us-trip-shunned

Information available to SaharaReporters shows Mohammed and Adeyemi are flying First Class,

zombies una see una life

think when was the last time una enter planes talkless of first class!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by Juicy001: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Election don dey draw near,them go realise say dem need Twitter for media stunts,we shall see
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Grace001:
What’s the flight info meant for bayi?

But still na FG dey rush twitter. Useless good for nothing nigeria government

Breach of Privacy by SR - but we know what the platform was meant for anyway - grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore is a clown.
being truthful in life is a crime against your kind but the truth will prevail against your kind! It is a shame on your face. The below pictures is also an ipob lies

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by seunmsg(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I understand you must work for your and 30k naira crumb so you could put food on the table, but apply sense while at it .

Sowore has said nothing but the truth and to tell you the truth, Lai Muhammed is a very stupid man to think Twitter executives would take an old lying man like him serious .

I can feed your entire family with that 30k for a year. Cretin.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Powerexpert:
Person no fit travel in peace?
Next na d shoe colour wey im wear.

FG banned 1st class trips for ministers and other chief executives. Meanwhile how come the PA is also in 1st class?
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by PrinceOfLagos: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Oya na be a good boy and transfer the N30k you were paid this month to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by naijaman2225(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2021
HE SHOULD NOT GIVE UP. WHERE THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE. LET HIM START PLANNING FOR A TRIP TO NEW DELHI TO DISCUSS WITH THE EXECUTIVES OF KOO...KOO.
STUPIDITY, LIKE WISDOM, CAN BE ACQUIRED.
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by effort1: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore is a clown.

But when Sowore called Jonathan a drunkard, he was not a clown then, right?

Mr Muslim, your Islamic bigotic government is a failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by chikason22(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore is a clown.

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by effort1: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Sowore has lost nothing. When he was abusing Jonathan, you were rejoicing and hailing him. Now that the table has turned, you are condemning him.

You are the one who has lost moral, honor and dignity, Mr Yoruba Muslim
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by seunmsg(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Oya na be a good boy and transfer the N30k you were paid this month to me

Even though i can feed you and your family comfortably, I will give my money to reasonable people who are in need as I have done severally on this forum and not to a political lackey like you. So, go and beg your fellow wailers for crumb, I’m not giving you a kobo.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by effort1: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:

You mean money that is not enough for you to even feed well? Yoruba Muslim, you have lost morals
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by GidiCars: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2021
abouzaid:
They went to America to waste our money as usual. Sahara reporters is owned by a Yoruba man who contributed greatly to the enthronement of this APC government. The long going tactics of pitting Yorubas against Igbos in unending internet wars by Hausa Fulani guys working for the Buhari media centre (BMC) is already exposed and no longer working. Southern unity is real.

Lai Mohammed is not a YORUBA man, he is a fulani man. Ilorin has been contaminated by the fulanis. We would have our ethnic cleansing once we get our on YORUBA nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by PrinceOfLagos: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:

Even though i can feed you and your family comfortably, I will give my money to reasonable people who are in need as I have done severally on this forum and not to a political lackey like you. So, go and beg your fellow wailers for crumb, I’m not giving you a kobo.
Look at this poor little soul, you said you could feed my family with the little crumbs Tinubu throw at you monthly so I ask for it and here you are changing the story like a raven lunatic.

Boda seun, when will you start speaking up for what's right ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by imam07: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:
one APC dog noticed
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by effort1: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Sowore is mad

But he wasn't mad when he called Jonathan a drunkard, right?

Are you sure you are not the mad one here?
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by Meteng: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Baba fit no even near Twitter office o. He just go catch cruise, collect estacode, enjoy small life, away from dis country wey dem don dabaru finish
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by effort1: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Look at this poor little soul, you said you could feed my family with the little crumbs Tinubu throw at you monthly so I ask for it and here you are changing the story like a raven lunatic.

Seunmsg is a yoruba Muslim. There is nothjfb like right in Islam. So, he isn't the man for speaking for what's right.

As far as he is concerned, preserving religion dominance of Nigeria politics is more important than honor, dignity or morals
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by seunmsg(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I can feed you with the crumbs I earn, not that I will ever give you a kobo of my money. I just want you to know that I can feed you with the 30k I earn monthly. I never promise to give your poverty ridden soul a single kobo. I hope you now understand?
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by IamNumeroUno: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Where is the evidence that he went to negotiate with Twitter? The purpose of his visit is in the public domain, but like children of hate, you rather believe a crack ridden- bittered Sowore, who is already mad than listen to the truth.

And here I was, thinking your moniker represents your stance! I, like many others have been fooled by that fake ass nonpartisan bull.shit!
Re: Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR by PrinceOfLagos: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2021
seunmsg:

I can feed you with the crumbs I earn, not that I will ever give you a kobo of my money. I just want you to know that I can feed you with the 30k I earn monthly. I never promise to give your poverty ridden soul a single kobo. I hope you now understand?

Oya feed me now, shebi your father is Tinubu, werey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi / Do Nigerian Former Vice Presidents Have Life Diplomatic Passports? / How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.